697 users online (92 members and 605 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 114
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    4,837

    2010.07.12 Friend of Terri's describes her as a good mother

    http://www.katu.com/home/related/98286974.html

    I found it cleared up a couple of questions that I had early on and also includes another boy's description, through his mother, of Kyron & TMH's interactions on the day of Kyron's disappearance.

    ETA ~ I did not see this posted previously and have added it to the Current News.
    Last edited by hollye; 07-13-2010 at 02:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,300
    That is also very interesting how the Sunday before the Friday disappearance there is all the photos with this boy bowling and playing games.She takes his photo in front of a science exhibit,almost like saying,see Kyron has friends,look at all he does with them.But this boy is the only one seen in photos with Kyron,except at school.I was under the impression these photos were spread out at different times,he was best friends with Kyron and they hung out.But,his mother said she let him go that Sunday and she's usually very protective,but let him go that day.
    Last edited by winterrose; 07-13-2010 at 03:22 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    Also interesting to note that this is the child who also had a tree frog display, and one made much more child-like than was Kyron's nearly professional display.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    4,837
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Also interesting to note that this is the child who also had a tree frog display, and one made much more child-like than was Kyron's nearly professional display.
    I think that may just be due to the fact that the boy's mother is a relatively new single mother to 5 boys. Her husband was killed in a car accident about 9 months ago. She may not have had the time or energy to help him as much with his project.

    I do find it kind of nice of TMH to have taken photos of the boy, since it doesn't appear that his mother was able to attend the science fair.

  5. #5
    BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    22,166
    I'm troubled by this woman's hand/arm gestures. Notice how many times she puts her hands in front of her mouth. She might not be truthful in what she is saying. jmo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    4,837
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I'm troubled by this woman's hand/arm gestures. Notice how many times she puts her hands in front of her mouth. She might not be truthful in what she is saying. jmo
    I noticed that as well.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,852
    Kudos to this mom for going before national media and saying something positive about Terri! I bet this story won't get any ratings.

    Mom let her son go bowling with Kyron and trusted Terri. Also saw Kyron at the science fair and relayed that Kyron was happy, excited. WTH

    Is Terri responsible for this horrible crime? The only thing all the media coverage conveys is what a terrible person Terri is and how dysfunctional the marriage is.

    What a tragedy if she is being set-up while the real perp roams free and Kyron has yet to be brought home! So much media and nothing of importance to bring Kyron home.

    Always nice to hear something positive about Terri because I find it difficult to believe that she doesn't have a shred of motherly love and/or kindness in her. moo
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.


    Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by hollye View Post
    I think that may just be due to the fact that the boy's mother is a relatively new single mother to 5 boys. Her husband was killed in a car accident about 9 months ago. She may not have had the time or energy to help him as much with his project.

    I do find it kind of nice of TMH to have taken photos of the boy, since it doesn't appear that his mother was able to attend the science fair.
    That is very sad for the mom. I wish her the best. And that poor boy. He must be going through an emotional time all the way around with losing his dad, then losing his friend.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,262
    I wonder if there were awards for these Tree Frog exhibits?
    Did they go to to the STUDENT exhibits
    and not to the exhibits obviously done by parents.

    (Terri's FaceBook comment that Kyran 'did it all'...)
    ...Past behavior predicts future behavior...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    Quote Originally Posted by hollye View Post
    I think that may just be due to the fact that the boy's mother is a relatively new single mother to 5 boys. Her husband was killed in a car accident about 9 months ago. She may not have had the time or energy to help him as much with his project.

    I do find it kind of nice of TMH to have taken photos of the boy, since it doesn't appear that his mother was able to attend the science fair.
    I wasn't mocking the child's attempts, or making a snide aside at his mother; in fact, it looked like what a child should produce. If there is any criticism, it is toward Kyron's adults who chose to take a child's school project and jack it into the stratosphere in terms of what should have been Kyron's accomplishment, not theirs.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    6,519
    I thought she was very sincere and honest.I think if we hear from many of the mothers and children we will find out she did not act bad towards Kyron.This lady said she asked her son how Kyron and his mother interacted that day and her son said they were happy and excited and good together.This lady is saying she just didn't see anything wrong with anything.I believe her.
    ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING!!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    29
    i think body language depends on an individual's personality in my opinion and sometimes you just dont know enough about a person. With that being said, giving that TH "attempted" to fill deseriee's role with kyron and kaine when she got sick, you would expect TH to be a caring, unconsicous person. Her deceptive movements seem weird and uneasy.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,300
    It could be a show of just disbelief in all she's reading and hearing and to think she's a protective mother and a child close to her son disappears right out of the same school.Her son was just with the family days before and she probably really doesn't know what to think,she's upset.How devastating for her son also,Kyron's his friend,so it's affected thier family,not to mention Kyron's class and the whole school.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I'm troubled by this woman's hand/arm gestures. Notice how many times she puts her hands in front of her mouth. She might not be truthful in what she is saying. jmo
    Could she just be nervous??

    I thought she seemed sincere, again here is someone WHO KNEW TH and doesn't have anything to win or lose, I don't hear her saying she volunteered with Kyron's bio parents she volunteered with Kyron's step mother and she seemed to be a loving mother....this over protective mother trusted her with her son and her son LOVED TH....hmmmmm

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    Kudos to this mom for going before national media and saying something positive about Terri! I bet this story won't get any ratings.

    Mom let her son go bowling with Kyron and trusted Terri. Also saw Kyron at the science fair and relayed that Kyron was happy, excited. WTH

    Is Terri responsible for this horrible crime? The only thing all the media coverage conveys is what a terrible person Terri is and how dysfunctional the marriage is.

    What a tragedy if she is being set-up while the real perp roams free and Kyron has yet to be brought home! So much media and nothing of importance to bring Kyron home.

    Always nice to hear something positive about Terri because I find it difficult to believe that she doesn't have a shred of motherly love and/or kindness in her. moo
    i love the fact that you pointed out that people are saying she has something to do with his disappearance because of her marraige. This fact doesnt mean much. It wasnt like she was a child abuser. Her problems in her relationship doesnt give much correlation to the situation. Who's to say Kaine didnt have "extra activities" going on. Its kinda one sided

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 12:42 AM
  2. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 02:15 AM
  3. 2010.08.18 - Dede's ex-Boyfriend describes her
    By BeanE in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 327
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:48 PM
  4. What makes a good friend go away?
    By Camper in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 03:55 AM