754 users online (70 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tammi Smith ads for services

Tammi Peters Smith is looking for IT help identifying real names of people on several sites online, including this one.
    Something similar was posted in Phoenix, LA, and Nashville
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...837034522.html
    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cpg/1838548660.html
    Last edited by kissdegirl; 07-12-2010 at 02:57 PM.
    I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

Reminder

Do *not* copy/paste. Paraphrase and link only. Do not quote posts that copy/paste.

Thanks,
    BeanE

So they want the identities of WS members huh....wonder how Tricia feels about that.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    So they want the identities of WS members huh....wonder how Tricia feels about that.
    I've notified admin.

So, in other words, Tammi Smith went crying to her attorney because people are talking about her documented criminal acts and the appalling behavior she's displayed on national television, and he told her if she didn't want people talking about her in regards to those things, she shouldn't have done them in the first place. So... being unable to take it to court, she's taking it to... Craiglist.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    So, in other words, Tammi Smith went crying to her attorney because people are talking about her documented criminal acts and the appalling behavior she's displayed on national television, and he told her if she didn't want people talking about her in regards to those things, she shouldn't have done them in the first place. So... being unable to take it to court, she's taking it to... Craiglist.
    "unusual persons"

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicat View Post
    "unusual persons"
    Post of the year!!!

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't soliciting computer hackers a criminal offense?

She's not trading this out for poo cleaning services too?
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
    Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't soliciting computer hackers a criminal offense?
    Ahhh! That must be why her post in Nashville was already flagged and removed! Nashville....thought they didn't have anything to do with Nashville for years?
    Interesting post locations IMO.
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by kissdegirl View Post
    She's not trading this out for poo cleaning services too?

I wish AZlawyer would join us here and give us her expert opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
    Yes, but the listing linked above specifies that they want people who can "legally" figure these things out. I think maybe I should respond to her ad lol....

There is a LOT you can figure out if you are willing to use a little inductive reasoning, have a broad range of experience with different types of people, and have the right (legal) research tools.

The question I have is, what do they plan to DO with this information?

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast