Tammi Smith ads for services

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they want the identities of WS members huh....wonder how Tricia feels about that.

So, in other words, Tammi Smith went crying to her attorney because people are talking about her documented criminal acts and the appalling behavior she's displayed on national television, and he told her if she didn't want people talking about her in regards to those things, she shouldn't have done them in the first place. So... being unable to take it to court, she's taking it to... Craiglist. :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

So, in other words, Tammi Smith went crying to her attorney because people are talking about her documented criminal acts and the appalling behavior she's displayed on national television, and he told her if she didn't want people talking about her in regards to those things, she shouldn't have done them in the first place. So... being unable to take it to court, she's taking it to... Craiglist. :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

"unusual persons":angel:

:spit:

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't soliciting computer hackers a criminal offense?

She's not trading this out for poo cleaning services too?
aaef48d7.jpg

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't soliciting computer hackers a criminal offense?

Ahhh! That must be why her post in Nashville was already flagged and removed! Nashville....thought they didn't have anything to do with Nashville for years?
Interesting post locations IMO.

I wish AZlawyer would join us here and give us her expert opinion.

Yes, but the listing linked above specifies that they want people who can "legally" figure these things out. I think maybe I should respond to her ad lol.... ;)

There is a LOT you can figure out if you are willing to use a little inductive reasoning, have a broad range of experience with different types of people, and have the right (legal) research tools.

The question I have is, what do they plan to DO with this information?

I think based on the ads, even though she says "legally", you know there is going to be a whole lot of computer hackers trying to get into the websites specified - even if they aren't doing it "legally". So even if the information given to her is from "legal" methods, isn't she still soliciting criminal activity if even one person hacks any accounts based on her ads?

Yes, but the listing linked above specifies that they want people who can "legally" figure these things out. I think maybe I should respond to her ad lol.... ;)

There is a LOT you can figure out if you are willing to use a little inductive reasoning, have a broad range of experience with different types of people, and have the right (legal) research tools.

Hi AZ! Thanks for coming :)

Why in the world would someone advertise on Craigslist? Don't you go to your attorney, and if s/he thinks you have a case, s/he subpoenas the website records etc? And then you sue and go to court?

Why in the world would someone advertise on Craigslist? Don't you go to your attorney, and if s/he thinks you have a case, s/he subpoenas the website records etc? And then you sue and go to court?

I'm guessing her atty would tell her to give it up and not draw so much attention to herself as she has already done. It could be done in reverse as well. Just guessing of course. I'm no atty but I would think TS needs to give it a rest. If she has nothing to hide why be so worried? Also PUBLIC docs are just that PUBLIC.

Excellent point! I wonder what her attorney would think if he/she knew about the ads?

I was thinking the same thing...lol maybe someone should apply and get a list of all the screen names they want identified. I have a few from the "Trash Logan & Gabriel's family" facebook I'd be happy to share with them for free.

BTW Thanks for coming AZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member