Levi Page Show 7/13 9 PM ET

Hi Levi I put a thread up in Kyrons forum as well.
So guys be sure to contribute to both threads.

Judge say sno Tommy wasn't harrassed.
Interigation is not harrasment. Police were doing their job.
If you don't want to be interigated dont commit a crime.

LOL, you aren't dealing with nuns and preists. LE has to be decietful to stand up to them to get a confession.

Asked what Lindsey might know.....
Lindsey said tommy was in bed, Tommy said he was at the door.
They could tell Lindsey she is facing charges for obstructing justice if she doesn't come clean...
HMMM I hadn't thought of that.

Saying that Lindsey is stuck between Tommy saying shh they dont have anything and LE telling them she could lose her kids.

Need to put all three together to see who turn in on each other. Charge all of them and see who turns.
They need to offer Lindsey immunity, to tell the truth and testify.

This is going to be a waiting game. They dont want to rush to charges. There is no statue of limitation for murder.

They are not good criminals, they got lucky, just like in Caylees case someone will stumble upon her one day and hopefully they will have physical evidence. Dont want double jeoperday.

Thinks that Misty and Tommy will rat themselves out in jail, thinks Le will put snitches in there for them to "talk" to.

Just listening to tonight's show now, I forgot about it earlier! Holly, Stacy, and Levi are in agreement. Love it. Tommy lies. Imagine. Scum of the earth. Lindsy stands six miles behind Tommy. I love it.

Hey, butterfly, you did a good job talking to yourself in this thread. :woohoo:

I like her point about Ron warning Misty that Donna was undercover for TES. Doesn't look good for him, does it? He wasn't worried about finding out what happened to Haleigh, instead he was protecting Misty. Why? :waitasec:

Just listening to tonight's show now, I forgot about it earlier! Holly, Stacy, and Levi are in agreement. Love it. Tommy lies. Imagine. Scum of the earth. Lindsy stands six miles behind Tommy. I love it.

Hey, butterfly, you did a good job talking to yourself in this thread. :woohoo:

I like her point about Ron warning Misty that Donna was undercover for TES. Doesn't look good for him, does it?
I was wondering where everyone was tonight. I felt so alone [url=http://www.mysmiley.net][/URL]

but yes I think that Ron has dug himself a huge hole, what I find will be a real thorn in his side if this goes to trial is the comment caught on tape about Granma warning him there was a snitch in there, why would he care if he was innocent, and the dope boy dont do this, comment. The calling misty to warn her about donna is just one of a million comments that he may wish later on he had not said.

Thank you so much Butterfly for transcribing Levi's show! I appreciate it very much.

Levi, thank you for having your show about Haleigh tonight!

You did great butterfly thanx a bunch for giving us the 411! These people amaze me
so much. I Wish haleigh would be found. Uhg....

I know that this is a unpopular viewpoint, however, I must agree with Concerned Papa. Jesus C. this is a child, a innocent child. Only the Dear Lord knows what happened to her and if (God forbid,) she suffered.

I do wish all could have their civil rights applied. HOWEVER, WHEN IT CONCERNS A SMALL, INNOCENT, LITTLE CHILD, THE CHIPS ARE OFF THE TABLE. HOW DARE THESE "PEOPLE" (R THEY?????????) NOT DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO HELP THIS CASE? ONE THING, AND ONE THING ONLY..HOW CAN THEY LIVE WITH THEMSELVES? could you, I couldn't.

Thanks butterfly!! I didn't even know it was going to be on! :D Good times...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back