Searchers return to area near skyline school.

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
If I may please put this here.Here is something that is actually helping to find little Kyron.

They are looking for people in trucks?

Are they searching around here right now?

Quote.What was all this about?

tip.

"A big SUV showed up with a couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this family. That's all they told me."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html

Good! It sounds like they have some solid leads.

If I may please put this here.Here is something that is actually helping to find little Kyron.

They are looking for people in trucks?

Are they searching around here right now?

Quote.What was all this about?

tip.

"A big SUV showed up with a couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this family. That's all they told me."

So it seems like someone has given them some names or at least a family name.I'm so glad that Roger didn't tell the media who.

Pickup trucks. Hmm. They keep popping up.

Yeah they sure do,twice on that one road and then the one passing a man that day.

They are looking for pickup trucks in the area near Skyline School.

More recently, people living near Skyline Elementary School said detectives have scoured previously-searched properties over the past 10 days. They said the investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.

So it seems like someone has given them some names or at least a family name.I'm so glad that Roger didn't tell the media who.
Does it look like someone they have not looked at before?Family with a white truck?They don't know who they are yet?

Does it look like someone they have not looked at before?Family with a white truck?They don't know who they are yet?

More recently, people living near Skyline Elementary School said detectives have scoured previously-searched properties over the past 10 days. They said the investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.

One man, who wished to be identified only as Roger, said investigators came to his home within the past week on a tip.

This sounds good, some real forward movement. Hope LE gets who they are looking for...

All JMO

Hi, In the O/P it says they were looking for members of a certain family so I think they had the name. All good

Sounds to me like they are looking for an accomplice don't you think?

Those darn pick ups. I don't care where they search or how many times they search, just as long as they find Kyron. And I do believe they WILL find Kyron.

Yes very interesting.Not Terri's and Kaines truck.

I'm so glad to hear there's more happening behind the scenes with this investigation than chasing after TH's sexts. I'm very encouraged to read how seriously they're taking some of these tips.

Hi, In the O/P it says they were looking for members of a certain family so I think they had the name. All good

I'd sure say so scandi. Have to admit that I was one who believed 'she' acted alone tho. So this statement throws me for a bit of a loop.

It will be completely shocking if, after all of this, Kyron's abduction turns out to be completely unrelated to TMH.

I wonder if who they are looking for is a potential witness - or a potential person of interest?

Yup! ITA!

Looking for the ones that are holding him,I imagine.We'll have to watch the other media sources,they'll pick it up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back