2010.07.14 Bristol Palin & Levi Johnston Engaged

If Bristol is afraid to tell her mom, then perhaps she doesn't possess the maturity necessary for marriage.

I can't imagine marrying someone that had talked about my family like that...and posed for Playgirl. I'm sure her mom is going to be thrilled with this news (not).

If Bristol is afraid to tell her mom, then perhaps she doesn't possess the maturity necessary for marriage.

I think if she doesn't know now, she will very soon.
I thought something was up when he started apologizing publicly.

Maybe SP has known all along that Bristol & Levi were planning on getting back together. Could it be she wanted the public apology from him before she'd give her blessing? Just a moo thought.

Huh?? I thought they hated each other. Wow, where have I been? Lol.

Oh, I bet "Saturday Night Live" is going to have a field day with this! LOL

On a serious note, I hope they are both doing this with the best intentions and truly love each other. Sadly, I can't help but think there is some ulterior motive to this, especially on Levi's part. Hopefully I'm wrong!

I wish them all the best and hope they make a wonderful home for their baby :)

I hope it really is 'wu'uv, twu wuv' (thinking of the priest in Princess Bride). Little Tripp is such a cutie and looks like a truly happy baby! I hope it's all good for this little cutie and his parents.

I kind of see Bristol as her mother's daughter.....and she is going rogue. Bristol is 19 years old and is no longer a Palin cub, but a 'momma bear' herself with her own cub to protect. IMO she is doing what she feels is right for her and baby Tripp.

On the other hand, I hope Levi isn't just latching on to Bristol since his candle has faded. She seems wise in so many ways but is still just a lovestruck young woman basically, IMO.

Time will tell.....I wish them all the best.

wm

I'm sure having this "prize" as a son-in-law will be a real blessing.......Gag, gag, cough, cough, :sick:

Well, you know what they say...you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your family. :D

LMAO! Did I read correctly that the Enquirer is how Palin found out her daughter is engaged to her Playgirl-silly baby daddy?

Best of luck to all of them!

I understand they were paid for their 'photograpic' interview. Maybe they've just decided to band together to churn the story while it is hot and make some money. I'll bet this won't be the last paid interview, and while I do wish them the best, I would not be surprised if they do not marry after the story fades into obscurity again and there is no money left to be made.

All the best to them. I hope they have a happy marriage.

I heard on the news (think it was HLN) this morning that Bristol wanted the men in the wedding to wear camoflauge (sp) vests. Is that true? Dear, dear girl. (sigh)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back