DY and TY feel this was planned ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redkatrampant

Reaction score
Take from Patty G's Today's News Post.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38239735#38239735

I did not see this anywhere else. What I am posting is not verbatim and is paraphrased in my notes.

When asked about the sexting, DY rolls her eyes and says that the fact that someone would do this ( at the time) spoke to their character.
DY and TY make no bones about the fact that they feel that this had been planned for sometime.
In fact DY stated that Kyron started to seem different. That he would break down and cry at times when he had to go home. She states that Kyron wanted to go live with them

How sad.

I did not see this anywhere else. What I am posting is not verbatim and is paraphrased in my notes.

When asked about the sexting, DY rolls her eyes and says that the fact that someone would do this ( at the time) spoke to their character.
DY and TY make no bones about the fact that they feel that this had been planned for sometime.
In fact DY stated that Kyron started to seem different. That he would break down and cry at times when he had to go home. She states that Kyron wanted to go live with them

How sad.

From my own experience when a child crys not to go home, abuse is the reason. This makes me very sad for Kyron, and even more afraid.

I can believe that, no telling what went on, Poor Kyron, where are you???

From my own experience when a child crys not to go home, abuse is the reason. This makes me very sad for Kyron, and even more afraid.

It also shows that the great big happy family was a facade.

Or it could be DY was the "fun" parent since she was the absent parent. Kids don't want to leave the fun and go back not real life with school, chores and homework.

Not always. Sometimes it is just the fact that they will miss the person (in this case his momma and stepfather), that they are leaving.

i wondered how long it would be until we heard something like this.... :(

"Kyron became increasingly unhappy about not spending time with me," Young said. "He wanted to come live with us. Several times he would just break down and just sob because he wanted to stay.

"To know I was 4 1/2 hours away when he needed me to protect him, that's what I feel guilty for," Young said. "The fact that I had to work that day instead of going to the science fair like I wanted to, that I feel guilty for too."

Young and her husband believe Kyron is alive and made another plea for his release.

"To the person or persons that have Kyron, I miss my son so much that I can't breathe at times," she said, reading from a statement. "Please let him go. Just take him to a remote pay phone or somewhere out of the way and tell him to call 911."

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...lan-before-kyron-horman-went-missing/19553636

I feel her agony. I so hope they find out what happened to Kyron.

I am strongly thinking that Terri handed him off to a family...

Why was he not going to live with D? Was it talked about at all?

"Kyron became increasingly unhappy about not spending time with me," Young said. "He wanted to come live with us. Several times he would just break down and just sob because he wanted to stay.

"To know I was 4 1/2 hours away when he needed me to protect him, that's what I feel guilty for," Young said. "The fact that I had to work that day instead of going to the science fair like I wanted to, that I feel guilty for too."

Young and her husband believe Kyron is alive and made another plea for his release.

"To the person or persons that have Kyron, I miss my son so much that I can't breathe at times," she said, reading from a statement. "Please let him go. Just take him to a remote pay phone or somewhere out of the way and tell him to call 911."

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...lan-before-kyron-horman-went-missing/19553636

I feel her agony. I so hope they find out what happened to Kyron.

Is this the first appeal to the abductor(s) other than Terri that we've heard from a parent? TIA

Desiree said Kyron wanted to live with her. I don't believe that automatically means he was being "abused."

I am far more concerned with WHY Desiree and Tony feel this was planned well in advance. Exactly what caused Kyron's disappearance. We may never know the answer to that, but a lot of people are waiting for the answer.

IIn fact DY stated that Kyron started to seem different. That he would break down and cry at times when he had to go home. She states that Kyron wanted to go live with them

How sad.

I actually wondered about this before because when they asked what Kyron was looking forward to this summer..nearly everything they said involved Desiree and Tony and i did consider was there some talk of Kyron possibly going to live with his mother and Tony.

JMO

Why was he not going to live with D? Was it talked about at all?

Clearly they talked with Kyron about it. Don't know about TH and KH.

Kyron probably felt torn between the households. All children do. It is up to the parents to try to make it easier for the child and to shield them from the 2 sets of parents dislike for each other. It is too much for a child to bear. The 2 sets should not say bad things about each other in front of the child or ask the child wouldn't you rather live with me than so and so. I am sure both households were stressful for Kyron b/c he cares about both. I am sure he was aware of any tension going on in the marital fall of KH and TH, and any tension between DY and TH.

The crying about leaving is not surprising. No child wants to leave either household at the moment they must go. Tears are always shed. Sort of like a child leaving the new puppy behind to go on vacation.

At any rate, at least they finally talked to "whomever" is holding Kyron. That is the only revelation I see today.

I understand her wishfull thinking that someone has Kyron, but in reality, who would keep a child hidden for someone who is so unstable?? A stranger?? Highly doubtful, A faimly member?? Unlikely, thats taking a huge risk, It would have to be a really good friend, who could it be??? Im thinking no one has Kyron. I could be wrong JMO

She sounded very somber, seems like a deep depression is setting in.

I actually wondered about this before because when they asked what Kyron was looking forward to this summer..nearly everything they said involved Desiree and Tony and i did consider was there some talk of Kyron possibly going to live with his mother and Tony.

JMO

Makes sense that he might, IMO. Based on my theory that TH and KH were having marital problems prior to June 4, 2010, and the fact that the older son moved out, it seems probable that Kyron would move out and live with his mom for a while. That way, the 2 could work on their marriage...perhaps? At least that is how a *reasonable* person would see it, but it doesn't look like TH is very reasonable. Why would she "plan" to do something to Kyron? This case makes my head spin!

If there was abuse of any sort, I wonder if began more recently when baby K came along? Also, Kyron's teachers would have noticed behavioral changes in the boy and brought this to the parents' attention. Of course, it's possible that Kyron's teachers spoke directly to Terri when she was in the school, and Kaine may not have been aware of such problems.

Kaine did not want to discuss Terri's relationship with Kyron in a recent interview, so I'm inclined to believe that there is something behind these comments about Kyron's growing dissatisfaction with his home life. How very sad if this angelic little guy was the brunt of Terri's troubles. jmo

I don't think there was any abuse going on.

Just a typical child crying and being torn between adults.

Hmmm... I'm trying to figure out how it has progressed from... they were totally "blindsided" ... to this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968