Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattymarie

Reaction score
I want to make sure that we are all on board for the hearing. It will be at 2pm, EST. It will be on Court TV. Will we need links for those who are at work? What do we expect? This will be the first time ICA has to literally face her mother. How all are your nerves?

I'm all ready and set to go! I can imagine there are some very frayed nerves in Orlando tonight. Heck, I'm a bit nervous myself!

I can't wait - there will be so many different dynamics coming into play tomorrow our heads with be spinning with it all!

I'd be over the moon just watching Cindy face off with the SA, but to have ICA sitting there watching and not be able to say anything - well, can words express it? No Ms Lyon(s) there to clench her arm and keep her quiet....And then Lee, hopefully minus his tube socks - up there also facing his sister. Wowsers!

Is the Nejames debacle being addressed tomorrow? And the motion to suppress the evidence list the defense experts looked?

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!

I have a 9am meeting tomorrow morning - that's one client I'll be blowing off pretty quickly because the hearing starts at 11 am my time. Won't be answering any business calls either - heh heh.

tick tock tick tock! Justice For Caylee

house clean---check
laundry done--check
snacks-------check
pizza joint on speed dial--check

I am so ready!!!!

I want to make sure that we are all on board for the hearing. It will be at 2pm, EST. It will be on Court TV. Will we need links for those who are at work? What do we expect? This will be the first time ICA has to literally face her mother. How all are your nerves?

Is Court TV now under the banner of CNN and on CNN Headline News - same channel Nancy Grace is on?

I just want to be sure. I'll probably watch online from one of the local Orlando channels that's streamed online, but it's good to know it will be on television too as a back-up.

I will not clean house tomorrow.God be with my Puppy if he has to tinkle during court.I will only leave the house for:

Someone goes to the hospital>

House is burning down,not just on fire>

Phone will be shut off!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

If C. goes down I have to see it!!!

I've even got my mom excited about watching the hearing tomorrow and she doesn't even follow this case... except for what I tell her. I need someone to hold me back from throwing something at my beautiful 50' flat screen TV (it's my football season gift to myself).

I've got to go and visit a friend in the hospital and then I have the whole day free. I'll be watching it on T.V. and on my computer and be on here to discuss the hearing. Can't wait.

Is Court TV now under the banner of CNN and on CNN Headline News - same channel Nancy Grace is on?

I just want to be sure. I'll probably watch online from one of the local Orlando channels that's streamed online, but it's good to know it will be on television too as a back-up.

Court TV is known as TruTv now, I do not know if CNN or HLN will be broadcasting live. I always DVR TruTv and watch the hearings online.

http://www.trutv.com/newname.html

I think Court TV is now on TruTV - check your local cable listing for the channel. In Orlando it is channel 60.

I may very well loose it if CA sits there and lies through her teeth about her calling 911 in order to expedite LE's arrival to her house. This after she cleaned the car, went back to work, tracked down AH and KC, called LA in to question KC - all after finding the damn stinking car.

It may be too much for me too stomach. I guess we'll see JP in action though as I'm pretty sure he won't tolerate CA's :croc: bad behavior.

Well, I worked an extra long day today, and I will be at it again at the crack of dawn. If all goes as planned, I will be finished and home to watch CA implode! Can't wait!!!

I think it will be on here in Cali at 11am. Husband is coming home to help watch grandkids. Wish we had a GIANT tv, but oh well. It won't be live here....so we will watch it live on the laptop while we watch kids in the pool. I REALLY wish we had a giant tv!!!!!! AND Tivo!

LOL :woohoo: None of the above done but I'm still ready! :dance:

Same here. I operate under the philosophy that the housework will get done......eventually. The laundry is done, and ingredients for a crockpot meal purchased. Sandwich makings are prepared - hearing starts at 11:00am here. Computer desk cleaned and paper/pen ready for notes. So, I think I'm ready. :)

Court TV is known as TruTv now, I do not know if CNN or HLN will be broadcasting live. I always DVR TruTv and watch the hearings online.

http://www.trutv.com/newname.html

How do we watch the hearing online? Here?

TruTv stops airing court stuff here at 2PM Central. What if it goes longer? Do you think it will? I've never watched online before :waitasec:.

I'm dying over the fact that I have to be at work. How dare work interfere with the one hearing that I would give my eyeteeth to see! :banghead:

Same here. I operate under the philosophy that the housework will get done......eventually. The laundry is done, and ingredients for a crockpot meal purchased. Sandwich makings are prepared - hearing starts at 11:00am here. Computer desk cleaned and paper/pen ready for notes. So, I think I'm ready. :)

Oh that's early. You'll wake up and before you know it, it'll be time. Lucky.

Can I just say I love W.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been away from the Casey Anthony thread for some time now. I've been over wrangling on the Haleigh Cummins thread.
But I wanted to thank all you posters for bringing forth all the anticipation on tomorrow's scheduled hearing.
For some reason, unknown to me, I tuned into this thread tonight and WOW, I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
I'm tying to get ready for a retirement party at my home this weekend. Expecting 30 people here. But, the trees I wanted to trim on the patio tomorrow will just have to wait.
I'll be tuned into TrueTV with my glass of sweet tea, the cigs and a notebook. And, thinking about the rest of you from WS joining me in your own homes and offices. Since I'm in Mountain time, I think starting time for me will be 11 a.m.
This should be great legal television. Hope I'm not disappointed.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member