2010.07.14 Investigators re-interviewing people who saw Kyron; Kyron seen w/out Terri

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Kyron's mother claims Terri planned disappearance
KATU Story Updated: Jul 14, 2010 at 6:23 PM PDT

Investigators re-interviewing people who saw Kyron

Meanwhile, investigators are re-interviewing people who say they saw Kyron at Skyline School the day he disappeared.

One person who has been asked again about what he saw is Skyline seventh-grader T.K., whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. T.K. said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

snip

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html

He [TK] said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

Kyron's mother claims Terri planned disappearance
KATU Story Updated: Jul 14, 2010 at 6:23 PM PDT

Investigators re-interviewing people who saw Kyron

snip

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.

Will it all come down to the timeline?

Even though we don't know the time frame, his account infers that there were many other children around, and IMHO discounts the possibility that Terri took Kyron early to be seen by a few people and left much earlier than she said.

This kid saw him, and saw him with friends (multiple), which intimates to me that the science fair was in full swing. This actually supports Terri's timeline, IMHO, and Lord help us if Terri's version of events is corroborated.

God. Just this morning I thought I was finally off the fence for good. I'm getting splinters from climbing up and down on it.

Here I go back up again...

TK says he saw K in the gym with friends and also saw the truck in the parking lot. So, if TK's account & memory is accurate, apparently TH hadn't left the school yet.

God. Just this morning I thought I was finally off the fence for good. I'm getting splinters from climbing up and down on it.

Here I go back up again...

LOL BeanE - if ya need some tweezers, I've got an extra pair I'll loan ya.

This tells us nothing new. The kid saw Kryon. The kid saw the truck in the parking lot. The fact is, LE has stated that TH is the last known person to have seen Kyron, the kid in question indicates he's been asked about this before (i.e., LE interviewed him before they stated that TH was the last known person...) and they have not modified that statement. That tells me that this kid's sighting falls before the last Terri/Kyron sighting (even if he were with friends instead of her at that point in time). The fact that LE is interviewing him again and asking no new questions tells me that they are firming up the timeline...dotting 'i's and crossing 't's. And without evidence that LE is asking new questions, it's hard...IMO...for me to believe otherwise.

TK says he saw K in the gym with friends and also saw the truck in the parking lot. So, if TK's account & memory is accurate, apparently TH hadn't left the school yet.

He didn't say when he saw the truck. He didn't say he saw it at the time or after he saw Kyron.

Is this the crowded gym scenario where Terri allegedly shouts to the teacher about the 'appointment'? If so, she would have been inside the gym at some point or at least at one of the doors to the gym. JMO

Whew. I'm so glad that LE is finally giving credence to that other child's report, and is looking into that deeply.

All along, I've felt that his statement was very important.

He didn't say when he saw the truck. He didn't say he saw it at the time or after he saw Kyron.
He also said that he was being re-interviewed...and LE has stated that TH is the last known person to have seen Kyron. I doubt that they said that before interviewing this student, which leads me to think that she was seen with Kyron after this student saw Kyron with friends (and sans TH). The student also states that LE didn't ask him anything new...and that, IMO, is rather telling in that they're not readjusting their timeline...IMO.

Is this the crowded gym scenario where Terri allegedly shouts to the teacher about the 'appointment'? If so, she would have been inside the gym at some point or at least at one of the doors to the gym. JMO

Do you have a link for that? I thought that was a rumor.

This tells us nothing new. The kid saw Kryon. The kid saw the truck in the parking lot. The fact is, LE has stated that TH is the last known person to have seen Kyron, the kid in question indicates he's been asked about this before (i.e., LE interviewed him before they stated that TH was the last known person...) and they have not modified that statement. That tells me that this kid's sighting falls before the last Terri/Kyron sighting (even if he were with friends instead of her at that point in time). The fact that LE is interviewing him again and asking no new questions tells me that they are firming up the timeline...dotting 'i's and crossing 't's. And without evidence that LE is asking new questions, it's hard...IMO...for me to believe otherwise.

I am thinking that if he was with friends someone would've seen him leave with Terri or he would've said "I have to go get something from the truck." The gym was crowded, someone had to have seen something IMO.

Will it all come down to the timeline?

That's how it has been looking.

I think what was significant to me was that TK, the newest witness to come forward from that day, saw Kyron with a group of his (Kyron's) friends.

This case is like a old car trying to crank up. The starter motor makes that "rrrrRRR" sound and you think it will catch... and then nothing. I keep hoping that soon will be the time it catches.

right and that comment indicates she was in the gym.
Kyron was in the Gym at this time, so IMO Nothing yet points away from Terri. Maybe the boy didnt see Terri but I bet the pictures his family and others have turned over show her there.

Whew. I'm so glad that LE is finally giving credence to that other child's report, and is looking into that deeply.

All along, I've felt that his statement was very important.
:waitasec: I've seen no evidence that LE didn't give 'credence' to the other child's report.

Even though we don't know the time frame, his account infers that there were many other children around, and IMHO discounts the possibility that Terri took Kyron early to be seen by a few people and left much earlier than she said.

This kid saw him, and saw him with friends (multiple), which intimates to me that the science fair was in full swing. This actually supports Terri's timeline, IMHO, and Lord help us if Terri's version of events is corroborated.

Yes, I agree.

So far as I know, I was the person who put forward that possibility and now I see I was wrong.

He also said that he was being re-interviewed...and LE has stated that TH is the last known person to have seen Kyron. I doubt that they said that before interviewing this student, which leads me to think that she was seen with Kyron after this student saw Kyron with friends (and sans TH). The student also states that LE didn't ask him anything new...and that, IMO, is rather telling in that they're not readjusting their timeline...IMO.

If all LE has is children that put Kyron in the school alone, and Terri out of the school, they may well have made that statement to pressure Terri or pressure witnesses who hadn't yet come forward to give more definitive info.

Doesn't mean a thing to me that they didn't ask new questions. Timeline questions are standard.

Where were you when you saw the person?
Who were they with?
How did they look (demeanor)?
What were they doing?
What time was it?
How do you know it was that time?

If the person is consistent and clear, there's no need for new questions.

I am thinking that if he was with friends someone would've seen him leave with Terri or he would've said "I have to go get something from the truck." The gym was crowded, someone had to have seen something IMO.

I have said this before, logic tell us someone had to have seen him leave, yet no one did and he is gone from the school, so Somehow he got out of the school with out being seen.
Beleive it or not the more going on the more crowded the less we notice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back