2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO DISCUSSION until the hearing begins. :blowkiss:

ETA: Here is the waiting room thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109353"]Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Hi Chiquita,

Is this hearing going to be broadcast today and is the time 2:00 p.m. Thanks so much for your reply. Solace

Hello Solace :)

Yes, the hearing will be broadcast today. :) Depending on where you live the time is different(from my understanding). For me, I am pretty sure it will be 2:00 p.m.

I just wanted to say, that I didn't start this thread...not that its a big deal, unless it's a big deal. I don't know which thread the mods want us on for the live hearing. TIA

ETA: Oh, I think this is the Mods doing, I was just a little freaked out, thought I had an episode from following this case and forgot I started a thread! LOL.

This is for discussion during the hearing and I put your post in here because of your great links. :)

Let's end the discussions now until the hearing begins. Thanks so much!

Hi there!

Brad Conway is on Court TV right now stating that the 3rd 911 call was clearly an "excited utterance". Hint perhaps that she will finally back off her "I lied to get the police there more quickly" ?

ETA:
He had just stated that he thinks 911 call is clearly coming in!!!

Mason looks as cocky & pompous as ever....grinning and rocking.

George is there.

appears GA & CA aren't sitting by each other.....

George IS there sitting BEHIND Cindy. Maybe that is so they can't talk before she is called or maybe it is another reason.

Whoa! The gates opened and people are filing in like mad now. Gonna be packed.

Cheney Mason and JB are not talking to eachother. CM is sitting there and JB is talking with folks behind the table.

:waitasec: wonder what that lady just brought in for the SA? Did you guys see that big white bag, looks like maybe a poster in it?

Now GA is sitting with CA. Maybe he moved so Brad could sit by her while they spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82