Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lee's Testimony at the 911 tapes hearing

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    Woe.be.gone, due to insomnia (and nothing better to do), I decided to get the links and page numbers you requested. Many thanks to Valhall and the folks who typed out the searchable discovery

Q After you had them looked into by Mr. Casey, did you receive any information that made you believe that they should be a suspect?

A Yes. Amy was involved with drugs, heroin specifically.

Q This is Amy Huizenga?

A Yes. She -- out of all of them, she was probably the worse as far as character person that I could, you know, that I could gather.

Q When you say she was involved in, what information did you receive that she was involved in -A That she --

Q -- in drugs? Using them, selling them?

A Using them. I don't -- I don't know if she,
    know, sold them. I never really -- that wasn't the indication that I got. It was more that she was -- she
    heavily into that, as was -- Ricardo was into heroin as well, which they all ran together.. You know, they were all, you know, a group of friends.

Page 258 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...depo073009.pdf

P.S, WBG...I read over my original post towards you and it sounded really snarky. I am extremely sorry for that. It really wasn't my intention. I hope you can forgive me.

P.S.S I forgot LA accused Ricardo of the same thing. I'll have to re-read the State depos when I'm in that 'glutton for punishment' kinda mood.
    Interesting...Cindy clearly lied about her conversation(s) with Amy. I wondered why at the time...but think now it may come down to a she said/she said kinda deal. I don't think the defense is trying to implicate Amy in the crime...but rather they're looking to discredit her testimony. Just a thought...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    I think in the texts between JP and AH, IIRC wasn't there mention about getting drugs from AH's co-worker? I am not sure though, so don't quote me. And I always heard RM had a previous arrest for possession, was that true or just rumor? I can't remember now.
    IIRC some of the old friends said in their statements that Casey had started to run with a new, druggy crowd, whether that was the TL/Fusian crowd or the JP/AH/RM crowd, (or both), I can't remember.

We know by TL's roommates' own statements that they are drug users, and TL mentioned their "drug dealer" friend while talking to Lee in the car.
    Nobody says meth or crack or heroin of course, they mention marijuana and prescription meds. Was it GA who said later the private detective had found out the AH/RM group were heroin dealers or something? (I don't mean that it's true, though.) Refresh my memory anyone!
    Look above...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    Lee calling Amy a heroin addict is in his State Deposition with Linda Drane Burdick.

ETA: And he did say he only learned this information through Dominic Casey.
    Thanks for this info, I had forgotten that. Just backed up a page and saw your post.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seagull65 For This Useful Post:

Reagan is offline How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    seagull, i think it was just the one person who had a prescription for anti-anxiety meds in that crowd...and he also mentioned he smoked weed to calm down when anxious. As far as TL, AH, and RM... smoking pot is a far cry from being a heroin addict or a "druggie".

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Reagan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    ---------------

I seriously thought B.was going to have a stroke or something.He was livid all the while L. was testifing.L.said alot B.wasnt happy with.
    I too thought JB was pi$$ed the whole time LA was on the stand. JB was making all kinds of "don't like him" - "don't like what he's sayin" - "what's with this guy!!??" etc. kind of faces. Then in part 6, about 1:15 seconds in, JB takes his right hand over to scratch the top left side of his head with his middle finger (which puts his middle finger aiming right at LA, then his skooches middle finger back & forth). Now if it had been anyone else that did this, I wouldn't think a thing of it, but IDK.....it sure looked like an "on purpose" gesture to me- not just a scratch, and I wouldn't put it past ole JB either. JMHO

http://www.wftv.com/video/24283447/index.html
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    I think in the texts between JP and AH, IIRC wasn't there mention about getting drugs from AH's co-worker? I am not sure though, so don't quote me. And I always heard RM had a previous arrest for possession, was that true or just rumor? I can't remember now.
    IIRC some of the old friends said in their statements that Casey had started to run with a new, druggy crowd, whether that was the TL/Fusian crowd or the JP/AH/RM crowd, (or both), I can't remember.

We know by TL's roommates' own statements that they are drug users, and TL mentioned their "drug dealer" friend while talking to Lee in the car.
    Nobody says meth or crack or heroin of course, they mention marijuana and prescription meds. Was it GA who said later the private detective had found out the AH/RM group were heroin dealers or something? (I don't mean that it's true, though.) Refresh my memory anyone!
    Maybe you are thinking of KC's text to JG saying something like "I can get xanax's from Annie and we'll have a good time".

I remember reading that TL's roommates smoked pot once in a while, but then KC smoked with them so??? I wouldn't exactly call that a heavy drug user. I really feel for AH and RM, TL & so on, if that kind of lie is being passed around as truth....I think KC and her family have done enough damage to these kids already.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    I too thought JB was pi$$ed the whole time LA was on the stand. JB was making all kinds of "don't like him" - "don't like what he's sayin" - "what's with this guy!!??" etc. kind of faces. Then in part 6, about 1:15 seconds in, JB takes his right hand over to scratch the top left side of his head with his middle finger (which puts his middle finger aiming right at LA, then his skooches middle finger back & forth). Now if it had been anyone else that did this, I wouldn't think a thing of it, but IDK.....it sure looked like an "on purpose" gesture to me- not just a scratch, and I wouldn't put it past ole JB either. JMHO

Hasn't it been mentioned in some of the released docs that Lee doesn't/didn't like jb?????? I do agree with the gesture....
    jmo

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I'm trying hard to think of anything she has said so far that is the truth ( regarding the case) so it is reasonable to extrapolate that her abuse claims are quite probably untrue. Even her brother has said he doesn't know why she habitually lies, but she does. She lies when she doesn't even need to.
    Her parents have said there is NO truth to the allegations, so it looks like they have confirmed that she lied.....
    But alas that is the problem....THEY ALL LIE....there is such a break in what they see as "truth" vs. what is reality....they say whatever suits them...
    jmo

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    Hasn't it been mentioned in some of the released docs that Lee doesn't/didn't like jb?????? I do agree with the gesture....
    Oh you know what, I think you are right. I think that LA did make some disparaging remarks about JB, either on the hidden tape with AL or in LE/FBI interviews. I had forgotten about that. No love lost b/t these two.

MOO
    Last edited by doogiesgirl; 07-18-2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: typo

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    But alas that is the problem....THEY ALL LIE....there is such a break in what they see as "truth" vs. what is reality....they say whatever suits them...
    You're right. It's not so long ago that Tom Luka, Lee's then attorney said he was expecting that Lee would be charged with obstructing justice because of some things he did, so he is just as unscrupulous as his entire family.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post

It sure does NOT look like a real scalp scratching gesture .... it looks like a sneaky F.U. gesture to Lee on the witness stand. JB kind of glances toward the camera before he does this.
    It appeared to me that JB was texting on his cell phone at that same time, and the Inmate was staring intently at his cell phone, then he sets it down. I wonder if he was intentionally making these hand gestures and face movements to whoever he was texting with on his cell phone, for them to see on the monitors in the courtroom. He makes some VERY bizarre faces in this timeframe - while Lee is on the witness stand. JB rolls his eyes, and sticks out his tongue, and does a kind of lizard tongue licking thing, and purses his lips, then does the arm gymnastic/finger to head thing ... really really ODD!

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

I haven't read through the thread, and I haven't checked old information yet, but I seem to recall that in the undercover tapes made by Tony (Casey's former boyfriend) while talking with Lee (in the car) that Lee said something about the smell of the car in the garage. During testimony, he seemed to say that he did not notice a bad smell at any time. Does anyone vaguely remember this ... or is my memory for this stuff becoming blurred?

Does anyone have a link to transcripts of the conversation in the car between Tony and Lee? I'm curious ... as I do recall Lee mentioning the smell at some point.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

BC was texting and then JB would look at his phone with KC. JB would text and then BC and CA would look at his phone. This went on for quite a while during the hearing.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Amil For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I haven't read through the thread, and I haven't checked old information yet, but I seem to recall that in the undercover tapes made by Tony (Casey's former boyfriend) while talking with Lee (in the car) that Lee said something about the smell of the car in the garage. During testimony, he seemed to say that he did not notice a bad smell at any time. Does anyone vaguely remember this ... or is my memory for this stuff becoming blurred?

Does anyone have a link to transcripts of the conversation in the car between Tony and Lee? I'm curious ... as I do recall Lee mentioning the smell at some point.
    The documents also included information about Lee Anthony voluntarily sitting down with detectives and remembering vivid details about the night he discovered his niece was missing.

He told detectives that his mother and sister have had an ongoing feud that started before Caylee went missing.

On the night of July 15, Cindy Anthony finally tracked down Casey and retrieved her white Pontiac from an impound lot.
    When Lee Anthony made it to the family home, he said the smell from the car was overwhelming.

Lee Anthony told detectives, "The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume -- (to) ventilate the horrible smell that I had just smelled for the first time."

The investigator said, "The smell filled up the whole garage?"

"Yeah," Anthony said. "It hit you like a wave. I mean it was, it was whatever it was, it was very, very potent."
    According to the interview that Lee Anthony gave detectives, Cindy Anthony grew tired of questioning her daughter about Caylee's whereabouts and getting no answers.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg01040.html
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4xncv32tIk[/ame]

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Lee's laughter is obviously a nervous tic. I don't think he can control it. As for mouthing ILY to Casey. It doesn't matter what Casey wrote, the Anthony's all believe it was contrived by other inmates so Lee harbors no resentment towards his sister. I would love to see Lee and Mallory marry and have a baby. That would not sit right with Sister Casey who would then have to take a backseat to a baby in the family. I think it would go along way toward healing with George & Cindy too.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patriciao For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patriciao View Post
    Lee's laughter is obviously a nervous tic. I don't think he can control it. As for mouthing ILY to Casey. It doesn't matter what Casey wrote, the Anthony's all believe it was contrived by other inmates so Lee harbors no resentment towards his sister. I would love to see Lee and Mallory marry and have a baby. That would not sit right with Sister Casey who would then have to take a backseat to a baby in the family. I think it would go along way toward healing with George & Cindy too.
    Good news! Lee is studying for his Parenting 101 Test as we speak, by caring for Zam the Tuttle (sic). If he keeps Zam alive, they may let him care for something more delicate, such as a hamster. He's got a few more semesters to go before they test him out on a human child.

Seriously, I think "Lee having a child to heal George and Cindy" makes about as much sense as "staying married for the children." Nice theory, but not often applicable in real life.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Numbers For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    BBM~
    I'm not trying to pick on you or anything but he did repeat that CA pounded on the bed, etc. during his testimony yesterday.

Also I asked for links earlier regarding him accusing AH of drug use. I'm not for or against LA but it's not fair to say stuff if we can't substantiate it. I've read almost everything about this case and I forget certain points so I'd greatly appreciate if you'd back up your recollections of what Lee has said. tyia.
    Hi,

No offense taken. My point is he first said to detectives and then a year later to prosecutors "my mother ran in the bedroom and pounded on the bed and said "what have you done". It is important number 1 because he is omitting it and no. (2) obviiously he feels it would hurt Casey but it will come out at trial. Cindy at that point had no problem believing that Casey is capable of something horrible since she said "what have you done".

Just mo Thanks

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post

Hi,

I never got the impression that Lee said that to detectives. I thought he said there was animosity there but I never heard an ongoing feud. Are these your words or his. Just curious and thannks.

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    BBM ~
    Could you please provide a link for these accusations or at least provide the date of the interview wherein Lee said these things. These accusations do not ring a bell with me.

We all agree KC has lied repeatedly.
    WBB,

I am sorry I have not gotten back to you. You can find these statements in the interviews with the prosecutors where he said Tony lied to him and Jessie lied to him. I just don't have time to look for them, but it is in his testimony with the prosecutors. I have read them over and over and it is there.

[quote=3doglady;5415354]
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    I have to disagree. There is no way that Lee would not remember his mother saying it smells like a dead body in the dam car. In my opinion, anyway.

Lee is known for his lying and has been caught in his depos doing it. With the prosecutors he says he did not know Caylee was missing when he went to look for Casey on July 3rd. His mother in her depo says she told him that she went to Universal on July 3rd to get Caylee and Casey wasn't there. Her exact words or fairly close were I told him the situation.

So he is lying right there. Apparently, he wants to save his mother some heartache because 31 days of bullchit is hard for anyone to swallow. He may also feel some guilt for not looking more the next day and bringing Casey in sooner - even though it would have done no good - Caylee was dead.

Mallory wrote KC a letter since she has been in jail. It was released in the last doc dump.

I'm confused when you say LA knew that Caylee was missing on July 3rd. LA went to look for KC but he had no knowledge at that time that Caylee was unaccounted for.

Let me clarify. Missing is the wrong word. Cindy had called Lee after she went to Universal to pick up Caylee from Casey (Casey knew she was coming). But when she got there, she called Casey and Casey said I'm in Jacksonville, etc.

That evening Cindy called Lee and "TOLD HIM THE SITUATION". She says she told him she went to pick up Caylee and Casey was not there. So he goes out and tries to find her on July 3rd.

My point is he tells the prosecutor that he, at that time, did not realize that Caylee was not at home, etc. and that he was just trying to find Casey".

I believe he is lying since Cindy tells the prosecutor that she had informed Lee of the situation. But he is lying. Why, I don't know. Must be something in the Anthony water.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    How do you know the molestation stuff was a lie?
    Hi Horace,

I am sorry - I do not know it is a lie. I would bet money that it is a lie. You don't wake up with your bra over your head if you have been molested during the night. She would have been awake when the molestation started. But the girl just writes and lies.

My opinion only. Could be wrong, but I sincerely believe Casey is lying.

That being said. I think the defense is going to use the incest card, for lack of a better word, ad nauseum. They have to - they have nothing at all. They want to save her life. It is Florida after all - it is a two year old who was systematically chrlorformed and finally killed and left in a trunk and then thrown in the garbage. Doesn't get much worse than that.

I would use it if I were her lawyer. Cindy and George are in for an incredible trial.

P.S. Lee told the prosecutors that he has dropped out of the limelight because he wants his own life back that he some day would like to get married and have kids and that he does not want this to be all encompassing. Just fyi for anyone.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Mallory's Letter

Does anyone have an idea of "where" her letter is in association with the other jail house letters that were recently released - just a round ab out idea. Thanks very much.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

You all seem much more knowledgeable on the case than I, but some have asked some questions about Lee's testimony, etc. and so here are two sites that are fairly thorough.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21308788/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/18808520/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of "where" her letter is in association with the other jail house letters that were recently released - just a round ab out idea. Thanks very much.
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html - Part 1
    (1) Feb 9, 2010 - page 149-152

This letter has a FAKE return address for Mallory - but Mallory did not send this one
    [**Feb 11, 2010 - page 175-180- FAKE return addr of Mallory Parker]

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html - Part 1
    (1) Feb 9, 2010 - page 149-152

This letter has a FAKE return address for Mallory - but Mallory did not send this one
    [**Feb 11, 2010 - page 175-180- FAKE return addr of Mallory Parker]
    So who sent the letter? A poster previously said that Mallory said Lee went into his room and would not talk - this is what I was curious about - any knowledge about that? Thanks very much.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast