Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    I'm not on here as often as many of you so I didn't know there WERE other calls?!

Adding to my post about calling the police-
    Did this family think they were a kingdom unto themselves and that they and only they would handle things "in house?"

CA only called the police as a power play move to get Ica to give her what she wanted: Caylee.
    When the police didn't give her Caylee but instead went after Ica accusing her of murder, CA went back to don't trust the cops, don't tell them anything mode.

When LA said at the memorial, "This family is united."
    I have to ask, What keeps them united?!

I have seen better families than this implode during a crisis situation not as serious as this one, and fall into pieces, NEVER to be made whole again.

So what makes this family so different that they remain "united" through all of this?!
    How can that be?
    If someone has an answer I would love to hear it and learn.
    That baffles me too. Okay, so you don't call the police on Casey, and Caylee remains missing. Did he think no one would notice Caylee missing? Did he think no one would get suspicious and then call the police? Did he really think no one was going to question them about her whereabouts? I just don't understand his anger. Casey was going to to get into trouble regardless of if Cindy called the police or not. This wasn't something that could be swept away under the rug for the rest of their lives. LE would be seriously incompetent if they just said, "okay, she's missing, whatever, we'll let the family handle it". And yet he's angry that LE didn't do just that, that his sister got into trouble for a "family matter" in the first place.

However, he knows how LE works! This isn't ignorance of LE procedure! He said in court that he told Casey the police would make her take them to Caylee. So he does have an understanding that police are not like the family, that they are going to demand evidence of Caylee and where she is and what happened to her. But he's mad that they got involved and dare to get his sister in so much trouble that she's now facing death? I just don't get it.

And he seemed totally okay with throwing his mother under the bus for how she acted that night. The only thing that makes a minutia of sense to me is that he knows what it was like to grow up with Cindy as a mother. Maybe he thinks Cindy should be blamed for what happened to Caylee and not Casey. Maybe he thinks it's unfair how much his sister is suffering when in his mind, she wouldn't be where she is without their mother in the first place. Maybe he wishes LE and SA would make his mother suffer for this and not Casey.

I do think that he thinks Casey has mental problems, and he probably thinks that because he probably has mental problems of his own from being brought up by Cindy. I see it as more a sibling solidarity sort of thing, an "I know what what it was like, and no one else can understand Casey the way I do because no one else had to deal with a mother like Cindy like Casey and I did."

It still doesn't explain how Caylee gets lost in all of this like she never mattered to Lee. That I really don't understand at all. Like someone else said, trying to figure out this family really makes my head hurt.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    Yes, he did. It didn't sit well with me either. But LDB's response was priceless...I want to get the exact quote and maybe put it in my siggy...
    Hi Mamabear,

I did not see the beginning - can you tell me what LDB's response was to his mouthing I love you to Casey. Thanks much.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Does anyone have a link to Lee's testimony and CA co-worker? I can't seem to find it on WFTV

Thanks ever so much

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html

check to the left of page..all documents are there..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html

check to the left of page..all documents are there..

Thanks, but I meant a video link of yesterday's hearing...I've seen Cindy's.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Thanks, but I meant a video link of yesterday's hearing...I've seen Cindy's.
    I can't find it either. The one station has CA as part 3 and part 4...this is so unorganized and frushtrating ugh.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:

He is one strange man, Lee. I cannot fathom not being enraged if my sibling accused me of molesting them. Whether true or not! Can you imagine what people will think of him for the rest of his life? I mean, it's common knowledge now that she said that!

The entire family looks haggard. No matter what kind of parents or sibling Lee, George and Cindy were/are they certainly did not deserve any of this. How can Casey sit there mostly stone faced knowing she has destroyed the four people that loved her the most? Her mom, her dad, her brother and of course, her innocent daughter. Two year old children love their parents unconditionally.

I feel sorry for all of them but her. I feel total disgust for her. I hope the rest of her life is as miserable and terrifying as Caylee's last moments were. I can't even imagine what that child went through and how confused and frightened she must have been.

Hell is too good for Casey.
    This is not something that impacts any of us personally.
    Maybe we should all act accordingly?

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greenbean For This Useful Post:

How in the heck do mouth "I Love You" to someone who killed your OWN niece and accused you of molesting them???????

I would have given her two fingers!

This whole family is twisted.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I can't find it either. The one station has CA as part 3 and part 4...this is so unorganized and frushtrating ugh.

WFTV has the entire hearing up now. Lee's starts about halfway through part 5: http://www.wftv.com/video/24283126/index.html

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Hi Mamabear,

I did not see the beginning - can you tell me what LDB's response was to his mouthing I love you to Casey. Thanks much.
    LDB says "I'm assuming you were'nt speaking to me just now."

Lee replies "absolutely not."

LDB "I didn't think so."

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Prudence For This Useful Post:

Reagan is offline How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    He said it so rude too. Like poor me, how dare I be called to the stand and be inconvenienced with facing something I have refused to speak about or deal with for the past 2 years (according to the family letters). Gosh, just go crawl back under your rock with your stinky turtle Zam, Lee....
    It's your sisters defense that wanted this hearing.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reagan For This Useful Post:

Dangit! I happen to have the day off and it just occured to me to put on In Session. Theyre playing Lee's testimony with CM right now!

I watched Lee's testimony again and when he mouths "I love you" to KC look at JB's face during the next few minutes of his testimony, he looks really angry. I believe he was upset because this would put a kink in his plans to claim that KC was molested by Lee. I mean how could you use that when KC shows so much emotion when he says "I love you" to her.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to truckengirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    LDB says "I'm assuming you were'nt speaking to me just now."

Lee replies "absolutely not."

LDB "I didn't think so."
    Thanks Prudence. I just watched it. Lee thinks he is brighter than everyone else. He cannot control his laughing which is his weakness - he does it nonstop at his depo and with the detectives just over a week after the child is gone - Jesus Lee, Caylee is gone and you still cannot control this habit. My point is when the trial is underway, Lee is not going to be so smug. They are going to nail Casey down - and depending on how well they summarize, she is going to get life without parole or death.

I do not see them giving her death. But it is Florida and next to Texas, Florida does not mess around, especially where children are concerned and when someone is as blatantly obvious as Casey -

Cheney - I don't know where he got his reputation, but half the time one cannot understand him and the other half he he can't find his notes or the cases he cites are WRONG as far as his argument goes and apply to a different argument of something similar. If this is the best he can do, he is downright boring.

He sounds like a teenager when he gets angry with Kathy Melich (sp?). Get it together Cheney - show some class and seasoning - I have yet to see it. And Dyan Lyon - the woman was at best "vulgar". So they have Cheney and Baez. Like attracts like. Right now, they are the most unimpressive duo I have seen.

Diane Drane-Burdick has got her act together big time.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

I'm watching a replay of Lee's testimony now on trutv.

My impression is that JB can hardly contain himself. He is rolling his eyes, biting his lip so-to-speak and clenching his jaw. I'm not sure why Lee's testimony is 'exciting' JB in this way.

When Lee states that CA hit/punched the bed upon hearing that KC has not seen Caylee in 31 days, KC nods in agreement as if she's remembering CA's reaction.

There seems to be a lot of confusion as to where everyone was when the third 911 call was made. KC was in her room but CA and LA, for some reason, can't seem to recall their position in the home at that time . I'm not sure what the significance of that is but there seems to be something hidden there. The garage? If I'm not mistaken, there was a big point made that nobody had spent time in the garage after KC was brought home. Then LA slipped up (freudian) and said his mom or himself had been in the garage - he said oops I meant living room - when she was making the third 911 call. I remember that the lanyard went missing but was later found in CA's drawer. I'm not sure what any of this means but I sense there is some mistruth to LA's testimony.

I suspect peeps had been back and forth to the garage several times throughout the evening. I seem to recall one time that Lee said that he and KC had spent some time in the garage together but later LA denied they ever did.

JB thinks something is funny upon CM's questioning because he is chuckling. Upon arrival to the house Lee was alone except for the animals. Lee is biting his lips and scratching his nose - he's flustered upon being asked by CM what would happen if the police were called. There is a big deal made about the timing and whereabouts of everyone when the third 911 call was made. Lee is finding this funny for some reason. Something about role playing. Lee only thought there had been two 911 calls but CA was talking in general and Lee caught on that there had been two 911 calls already - confusing now - he's concerned about talking to KC regarding Caylee's whereabouts not about any 911 calls his mom may be making. Lee was attempting to get more info from his sister regarding Caylee's whereabouts. IMO LA seemed flustered during CM's questioning. Now he thinks he was in the living room when CA was calling 911 but he's not sure where CA was. I find this strange because it's not that big of a house and why wasn't Lee still with KC in her room?

Now DP, CA's supervisor, is on the stand. CM is questioning her. CA was gone from work for over an hour and returned saying they (she and GA) had found the car in the impound lot which had been there for awhile, KC was not available to talk to per CA.

CA said there was a "terrible, terrible odor in the car" per DP. DP asked her if she opened the trunk and CA didn't answer. CA said "it smelled like a dead body" per DP. DP was under the impression that they both knew that, that is, that the car smelled like a dead body but not that GA told CA that was the smell of a dead body. DP told her to go home and call the police. What time? Late afternoon but she doesn't know the exact time. CM wants the time pinned down but DP can't remember the time. CA left work, came back to work but wouldn't call the police. Stayed for awhile and finally left again. CM asks DP, did you have to persuade CA to leave work and go home? DP got her boss to tell CA to go home. CA went home.

My observation - CM has selective hearing. When DP stated 'late afternoon', he said 'what?' He didn't want it to be 'late' afternoon for his purposes imo. Just saying.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast