Detroit Free Press:John's Loses the Race!!!

Show Me

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews/pm20984_20040804.htm

Ramsey's campaign manager said negative media publicity had been a detriment. He also said Elsenheimer and Ryan had attacked Ramsey -- unfairly, in his opinion -- on the question of residency.
---------------------------

Johnny's a loser, Johnny's a loser...neener, neener, neener.

I guess it's time to pack up and find another 'home' for the Ramsey's, as Patsy says they are bitten by the political bug. Time to take down those stupid Ramsey signs.

According to the quickie news blips on CTV .. Ramsey lost his bid for the State House Seat in Michigan .. coming in 2nd of the 6 who were in the running.

On another note .. GMA this morning .. I noticed that "Lin Wood" is now representing Kobe Bryant's accuser and spoke of filing against Bryant in Civil Court .. in light of all the horrendous & inexcusable mistakes (?) made by the Court. The 2 attorneys interviewed by Sawyer were unable to comment on the case and recent defense expert findings that were published & sent unauthorized to the media. Stated that is was a one-sided opinion by a "paid defense expert".

Rum Tum

He also said Elsenheimer and Ryan had attacked Ramsey -- unfairly, in his opinion -- on the question of residency.

:laugh: Wonder if Wood is going to go after them....?

I just don't think the Ramseys "get it." Whether innocent or guilty - they need to have a low profile life for a while. They stay in the spotlight year after year - and for the wrong reasons.

TLynn said:
He also said Elsenheimer and Ryan had attacked Ramsey -- unfairly, in his opinion -- on the question of residency.

:laugh: Wonder if Wood is going to go after them....?

I just don't think the Ramseys "get it." Whether innocent or guilty - they need have a low profile life for a while. They stay in the spotlight year after year.

Wood's probably too busy with his newest honey pot--Kobe. :doh:

I agree with you here, TLynn. Seems that they would want to lay low and stay out of the media, esp. since they perceive to be treated unfairly.

Imo

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh happy day!! (I dont even care what happens with the leftover campaign money)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

That's one misstep for a man, one giant leap for mankind. Or is it?

In this age of narcissism, where do these two narcissists go for their next blood meal?

Me thinks they will rise again, ever in search of Victory!

Oh happy day!! (I dont even care what happens with the leftover campaign money)

Ned: LOL MC It's probably money they donated to themselves!

Negative publicity campaign. Yeah like maybe the fact THAT THE RAMSEY'S ARE STILL CONSIDERED SUSPECTS IN THE MURDER OF THEIR DAUGHTER?

Do they mean that negativity?

Actually I am surprised that he came in second. Must be a lot of idiots living in Charlevoix

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back