GUILTY NV - Eric Preimesberger, 29, Reno, 20 April 2010

chaycesmom

Reaction score
Hi,

Eric Preimesberger is my 29 year old cousin. He disappeared on April 20, 2010. He supposedly left on foot, even though he had transportation. He is a father to small children who are heartbroken without their father. His mother reported him missing May 6, after his wife moved twice after he went missing without contacting authorities. Their is an active missing persons report with the Reno PD and the case number is 10-13551. We have a facebook page, and a causes page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Eric-Preimesberger-missing-from-Reno-Nevada-USA/126307567405780

http://www.causes.com/causes/497991?

We also have info posted at another blog, however I am new to this site and am not sure of the rules so I will not post that other site.

Welcome to Websleuths chaycesmom. I'm sorry its under these circumstances, but glad your here!!!

Ima

Welcome to RSDhoping for a cure too!!!

Welcome to WS Chaycesmom. I'm sorry it is under these circumstances. There is some wonderful info here for the families of missing persons in our Lighting the Way home area of WS. You might want to navigate that area and see if there is additional info Erics family can utilize in their search.

We will be praying for his safe return.

Eric's NamUs link:

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/7662/0/

Also, Welcome to WS RSDhoping for a cure.

Thank you for the warm welcomes...As soon as I get the ok from LE, I will be posting info about Eric's missing children. His wife will not talk to LE, and it appears she has taken off with the children, and her brother.

I have updated Eric's causes page (for facebook users) to include the whole family.
If you would like to take a look while I wait for LE, feel free.
There is a link to a video of the children there with the basic story, and at the end of the video are flyers of the family that can be printed.

What a wonderful smile he has! Warm and open. I'll be praying for his quick and safe return to his loved ones. Prayers that the babies are found soon too.

Hello, and I'm sorry to meet you under these circumstances.
my prayers are with Eric, and his family members and friends.

I am a property manager in downtown Reno (on the Riverwalk)
with your permission I will ask around, and also post his flyer on my office window and community bulletin board.

I hope Eric comes home soon, safely to his family and friends.

He looks to be a very sweet young man -- if it is any comfort I have stuidied his photo and I have not seen him HERE on the riverwalk, which is actually a good thing. It means he is not looking for drugs here ( a popular area for that) or homeless.

Thank you for the warm welcomes...As soon as I get the ok from LE, I will be posting info about Eric's missing children. His wife will not talk to LE, and it appears she has taken off with the children, and her brother.

I have updated Eric's causes page (for facebook users) to include the whole family.
If you would like to take a look while I wait for LE, feel free.
There is a link to a video of the children there with the basic story, and at the end of the video are flyers of the family that can be printed.

I am so sorry to hear about Eric and the children. I have been following the case at a past WS members blog. I'm not sure if we can link it here or not. There is a TON of info on this particular blog. Does anyone know if it's ok with TOS to post a link to it?

I am so sorry to hear about Eric and the children. I have been following the case at a past WS members blog. I'm not sure if we can link it here or not. There is a TON of info on this particular blog. Does anyone know if it's ok with TOS to post a link to it?

Edited to add: I made a request in the astrology forum here at WS to do a chart on Eric. They may need his birthdate, and if possible exact time of birth. If you know that info it could be helpful.

Hi Jenny60123. Yes, it is OK to link this site. All other TOS rules apply. No rumors or bashing, etc.

Remember also please, this is the Family Support forum.

~Summer_Breeze

Hi Jenny60123. Yes, it is OK to link this site. All other TOS rules apply. No rumors or bashing, etc.

Remember also please, this is the Family Support forum.

~Summer_Breeze

Awesome, here is the link:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/0...-a-continuing-look-into-this-mysterious-case/

If you read in the comments section on these articles by Valhall you will see that both Eric's Mom and his wife's Mom are posting. God speed to finding Eric and the children, hopefully alive and well.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20100723/NEWS/7230386/1321

July 23, 2010

Reno police Thursday released a photograph of a 30-year-old man missing since April 24.

Eric Preimesberger was last seen by his wife as he took his clothes and personal items from their home in Reno. He is white, 5-foot-6 and weighs 165 pounds.

Police said he is married, has two young children and that family members and friends have not heard from him since his disappearance. Relatives believe the disappearance is suspicious, police said.

Contact detectives at 775-334-2188 or Secret Witness at 775-322-4900.

The photograph was not posted with this article.

Below is the link to the article that now has Eric's picture.
To Jenny, I will look for your post on the astrology forum, my
computer is acting up so just in case, Eric was born 7-9-80, at
approx 7 am in Glendive, MT. His mom's religion does not allow
them to indulge in astrology, I however have another view, so if
that will help so be it, and Jenny thanks. :)
http://www.rgj.com/article/20100722/NEWS/100722043/1321/news

Hello, and I'm sorry to meet you under these circumstances.
my prayers are with Eric, and his family members and friends.

I am a property manager in downtown Reno (on the Riverwalk)
with your permission I will ask around, and also post his flyer on my office window and community bulletin board.

I hope Eric comes home soon, safely to his family and friends.

He looks to be a very sweet young man -- if it is any comfort I have stuidied his photo and I have not seen him HERE on the riverwalk, which is actually a good thing. It means he is not looking for drugs here ( a popular area for that) or homeless.

Rindicella,

We would be most appreciate if you can post flyers, and thank you for your generous offer. If you would like the flyer for Erics wife and children it can be found at thehinkymeter.com and at the causes page for Eric. They lived in the 8900 block of Red Baron Blvd before he disappeared, if you are familiar with that area.

Again, thank you.

Rindicella,

We would be most appreciate if you can post flyers, and thank you for your generous offer. If you would like the flyer for Erics wife and children it can be found at thehinkymeter.com and at the causes page for Eric. They lived in the 8900 block of Red Baron Blvd before he disappeared, if you are familiar with that area.

Again, thank you.

Of course. I would be happy to do that. I am down on the Riverwalk so it could reach a lot of people by posting flyers down here . Red Baron is fairly far (not really walking distance) as it is in Sun Valley/Lemmon Valley area.

I will post back when I am finished.

Warmest wishes,
R.

http://www.mynews4.com/story.php?id=23617

Page Last Updated: Thursday July 22, 2010 4:02pm PDT

Eric Preimesberger was reported missing to the Reno Police Department by
family members. Eric was last scene by his wife on April 24, 2010,
collecting clothes and personal items from their residence in Reno, NV.

Eric is married and has two young children. Family members and friends have
not heard from Eric since his disappearance, which relatives believe is
suspicious.

The case is under investigation in an attempt to locate Eric. The Reno
Police Department is asking the public for assistance. Detectives are
interested in speaking with any individuals that may be able to assist us
with locating Eric.

Anyone who may have any information relative to this case is encouraged to
contact the Reno Police Department Detective Division at 334-2188 or Secret
Witness at 322-4900

CgF0T.jpg

Okay, I have a question....I hope it's okay to ask this...the article states that he was collecting clothes and personal items from their residence. Were they moving at the time or was he going on a trip or to work or does anyone know?
TIA

The versions of what happened all come from his wife, the same wife who chose not to report him missing. Here are the facts that I have,
they as a family were moving from Reno, NV to Eugene, OR at the end of
April. Thats it for concrete facts.
The versions of the story go like this:

1. Eric got mad, threw his cell phone and walked off with a backpack.
2. Eric got mad, threw his cell phone and left with a backpack, then came back, a few times more, times and dates unknown.
3. He said you will never see me again and left on foot with the backpack.

Supposedly he left on foot, (he has a hurt ankle) and chose not to take his only source of transportation, a ruckus scooter (his wife says is not running) and hasn't been heard or seen from since.

The reports say he has been missing since the 24th, per the wife. However no one else in his family like myself, his mother, or anyone else talked to him after the 20th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back