1123 users online (239 members and 884 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Terri Horman, Getting Death Threats, Lawyer Says

Not sure if this is ok, mods if not please move where need be, I just came across this:

Kyron Horman's Stepmother, Terri Horman, Getting Death Threats, Lawyer Says July 16, 2010

Kyron Horman 's stepmother, who has reportedly received three death threats, will go before a judge today who is expected to decide how soon she will be forced out of the family's Oregon home.

Former FBI agent says Terri Horman's behavior is "detached and narcissistic."In the six weeks since 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school science fair, Terri Horman has gone from devoted mother to despicable villain in the eyes of her family, which has accused her of withholding infomation about her last moments with Kyron and allegedly attempting to hire the landscaper to kill her husband.

But Horman's lawyer, Stephen Houze, is now saying that the media frenzy surrounding the case has morphed into a "witch hunt."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyr...ry?id=11178014
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

If this suprises anyone please raise your hand .....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Not sure if this is ok, mods if not please move where need be, I just came across this:

Kyron Horman's Stepmother, Terri Horman, Getting Death Threats, Lawyer Says July 16, 2010

Kyron Horman 's stepmother, who has reportedly received three death threats, will go before a judge today who is expected to decide how soon she will be forced out of the family's Oregon home.

Former FBI agent says Terri Horman's behavior is "detached and narcissistic."In the six weeks since 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school science fair, Terri Horman has gone from devoted mother to despicable villain in the eyes of her family, which has accused her of withholding infomation about her last moments with Kyron and allegedly attempting to hire the landscaper to kill her husband.

But Horman's lawyer, Stephen Houze, is now saying that the media frenzy surrounding the case has morphed into a "witch hunt."

The title of this thread refers to death threats. Is there any proof of this or is this just another sensationialized media headline?

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    If this suprises anyone please raise your hand .....
    In my opinion, I'm surprised all the adults involved aren't getting death threats. The world is full of half-baked wackos who believe everything they hear on tv or see in the newspapers.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    The title of this thread refers to death threats. Is there any proof of this or is this just another sensationialized media headline?
    Her lawyer made the comment yesterday. IIRC the specific number of threats was also given=3

Well the article mentions a specific number, 3, so I'm guessing that's what her lawyer says. But true or not, who knows, funny he should be vocal about that and nothing else, so I'm thinking true.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I am under the impression that Terri's lawyer has stated as such, but your right it is hyped up as usal.
    The first line in the article:

Kyron Horman's stepmother, who has reportedly received three death threats

So far no one else has picked it up....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Three is a lot less than I would have expected.

LOL, I just had an evil thought which I shan't mention.

maybe her lawyer should advise her to take her mobile phone number off her FB profile.

edited to say: I see it's gone now, it was there yesterday, not a good idea

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    this thread makes my hands hurt.

I am not sure you find anyone who follows the case who is surprised if she is receiving death threats.

Not surprised, but saddened and ashamed of people who stoop to that level. If we all behave badly, how will we recognize teh criminals.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

At about :28 seconds into this video, it talks about the death threats:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/terr...-home-11178308
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Having seen websites going after Terri (one even had a gun target placed over her picture), and given that there is a Facebook group trying to get community businesses to ban and not serve her: I don't believe the death threat accusation is hype.

Like a lot of people, I do think she is involved in his disappearance... but I also think that a couple of people are getting aggressive on a scary level, in regards of her...

I'm always curious about the folks who have a NEED to express death threats to anyone, does it make them feel good, powerful? This gives me pause to think about vigilante justice which, I used to think MIGHT have had a modicum of merit. In today's society I'm not sure, although on the New York subway system which I rode on a dialy basis. . .Yeah, some of them. . .

Back to our regularly scheduled, politically correct discussion and this is my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    I am not sure you find anyone who follows the case who is surprised if she is receiving death threats.

Not surprised, but saddened and ashamed of people who stoop to that level. If we all behave badly, how will we recognize teh criminals.

Hey!!!!!! I didn't do nuttin!
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast