GUILTY AZ - William 'Keith' Willis for child *advertiser censored*, Glendale, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://www.azcentral.com/community/...*advertiser censored*-dirt-tunnel0715-ON.html

Police find child *advertiser censored*, dirt tunnel in Glendale home

Police said they uncovered a large stash of child *advertiser censored* and a mysterious tunnel leading to an underground room at a Glendale man's home.

Peoria officers said they made the discovery at the home of William Willis, 45, earlier this week. Police were at the home near 43rd and Northern avenues to serve a search warrant in a Peoria burglary case in which Willis and Cory Houghton, 21, were arrested on Tuesday.

Officers investigated the yard of the home and found an opening to a staircase that led 12 feet underground, said Mike Tellef, a spokesman for Peoria police. The tunnel eventually opened up into a room about 8- to 10-feet in diameter....."

more at link (including interview with neighbor)

That's so scary. I wonder how LE determined that the room hadn't been used for anything illegal or legal?

It seems to me they closed that up much too quickly. How do they that no sexual assaults have taken place there or that there aren't any bodies buried there? Just because they only SAW dirt, doesn't mean there weren't other things or people there previously.

That was my immediate reaction as well! If this guy was in to child *advertiser censored*. the dirt could contain evidence of sexual assault. All he'd need is an extention cord or batteries for lights and he'd have a practically un-identifiable setting for child *advertiser censored* videos...nothing visible but dirt! As long as he removed the equipment and sewpt the place out, it would appear to be unused!

I hope there is more to the investigation than has been reported!

If a perv who is into child *advertiser censored* goes to the trouble of having a secret underground room, you can bet your bippy it is being used for something heinous. period. He didnt create that setting so he could have somewhere to go and stare at his child *advertiser censored* and stare at teh dirt walls and THINK about harming a child. He created that space so he could follow through on those compulsions.

sick sick sick

Maybe there is more to it than has been told, but it seems like a very poor investigative decision to me.

ETA: Like I wonder if he has connections and someone is covering it up for him. Certainly wouldn't be the first time.

My jaw dropped when watching the news video, they interviewed a neighbor woman, "TA", "who lives two doors down", and then showed a close-up of the neighbor womans beautiful, red-headed, "three year old daughter".

How frighteningly irresponsible!

Why not just build a tall neon sign in Ashley's front yard that says:

"Come and Get Her, Pedophiles!
Pretty little 3 yr. old girl lives here!"

Incredible.

Two MS pages, neither with much. I guess he fancies himself a grey wolf. How dare he disrespect a creature like the wolf:

http://www.myspace.com/kannislewpus

http://www.myspace.com/golem65 (appropriate photo)

http://www.myspace.com/runninfromadream (interesting url)

Concerning the covering up of the room, I too, am outraged. According to the article to which I linked, LE only discovered the room earlier this week. That is not nearly enough time to complete a thorough forensics overview!! Who gave the order for this "cover-up"?

From my link above:

"A single officer entered the tunnel briefly to make sure no one was inside, Tellef said. The officer found only dirt.

After searching the room, Glendale authorities filled in the tunnel to remove any hazard to the community.

That has to be the most insipid and inane comment I've ever read!! We put all our trust in a single officer's quick overview? I believe the community has the responsibility to call for a full investigation of this debacle.

Did everybody catch that he and his buddy were arrested for breaking into a pharmacy and that they admitted to other burglaries? What were they stealing? For what use?

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio... censored*,-underground-room-at-glendale-home

Police find child *advertiser censored*, underground room at Glendale home

Pages of comments which I have yet to peruse.

William K. Willis
Date of Birth: 03/09/1965 [alternately given as 03/01/1965]

Race: NATIVE AMERICAN

Case Number: M-0747-CR-2005017934
Offense Type: Disorderly Conduct
Offense Code:
Offense Description: DISORDERLY CONDUCT-FIGHTING
Date Reported: 09/24/2005
Disposition: GUILTY
Disposition Date: 10/20/2005

Case Number: M-0747-CR-2006000055
Offense Type: Assault
Offense Code:
Offense Description: ASSAULT-INTENT/RECKLESS/INJURE
Date Reported: 01/04/2006
Disposition: GUILTY
Disposition Date: 01/12/2006

I can't link to this as this person might be uninvolved but Lord help me!! If you check out Willis on Intelius and whitepages, you'll find a name of a relative. You might want to run a MS check on that person (looks like the true name is a nickname) in the same general area.

"It's the hunger that drives us" YIKES

Looks like William comes from quite a large family. Another possible family member has been "placed in a center" where she can't contact anyone.

It looks like William shared a condo with two male family members, one older and one a few years younger. The younger person is the one who has the creepy MS page. There's a comment that the older person passed in 2008 but I'm not finding an obit yet.

It seems to me they closed that up much too quickly. How do they that no sexual assaults have taken place there or that there aren't any bodies buried there? Just because they only SAW dirt, doesn't mean there weren't other things or people there previously.

I agree!!! To me, that seems GROSSLY negligent on their part.

FBI should have been called in before it was filled. :banghead:

Ok, sorry to double post, but I just went back and watched the video and I'm even MORE outraged!!

The first neighbor was talking about how she has seen children (teens and younger) going in the house before!! WHY did they fill up that tunnel??? Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I also learned that Willis lived there with his wife. Is the other guy arrested with him for the break-in his son??

I can't link to this as this person might be uninvolved but Lord help me!! If you check out Willis on Intelius and whitepages, you'll find a name of a relative. You might want to run a MS check on that person (looks like the true name is a nickname) in the same general area.

"It's the hunger that drives us" YIKES

Looks like William comes from quite a large family. Another possible family member has been "placed in a center" where she can't contact anyone.

You so know I am going to look all that up.

BTW, does anyone remember was it a barber or a Doctor that had this kind of set up waaaaay back? Child *advertiser censored*, and secret basement rooms? Oh it was a barber and he'd keep the kids hair clippings.:eek:

This kind of stuff you can't make up. It's like an episode of CSI. I agree if there's a secret room I mean? I pray they didn't get to use it. Better yet too bad it didn't cave in on their perverted tails.

Lovejac--Wondering about the wife comment. Are you making that assumption on a name that ends with an "ie"? If so, that's a brother, I believe. If you've seen something about a wife, though, can you link to it or give me a hint. I'm very intrigued by just who might have known about this room.

From what I can tell, two adult brothers lived at this residence with an elderly family member who most likely died in 2008. Still checkin on that. I'd like some understanding as to why teens and children were going into that house.

Does anyone know who would have made the call to cover this tunnel and room up? Would it the the Police Chief? That's a man who took the job about 7 months ago, Steven Conrad.

I pray they didn't get to use it too, Filly, but how can we be sure if a single officer pokes his head in and say, "Nope, nothing to see here guys"? Is LE interviewing all the children seen entering the house? Have they all be accounted for?

And now he's been released from jail: "William Willis, 45, was released Friday and placed on house arrest. He must wear an electronic monitoring bracelet, according to court documents."

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...nsored*-dirt-tunnel0715-ON.html#ixzz0ttPiEeb3

I'd completely spaced looking up the man he was arrested with, Cory Houghton. You can check out his two MS pages--they are not hard to find. And guess what? He's a father. He has some friends with "unique" interests. He also seems to have been less than attentive to his family lately. Be aware that there's been some hair bleaching which can be misleading. It's him.

That's just darned great that Mr. Willis was allowed to go home. I'll bet the neighbors are thrilled too. I can't imagine that being at that house could be safe for him. Just like Phil Garrido, he can move about and under his property with impunity. Why is this whole thing seeming off?

I'm unclear as to whether the Willis house is in the town of Glendale or Peoria. They are adjacent inner city towns within the greater Phoenix area.

O.K. they're related by marriage these two. Took me awhile to find that.

He's got two seperate MS pages, I see Izzy. The 21 year old. I'm not going to link to it because he has a wife. However, it's public and this kid publically tells his wife some time ago he is admitting to the world he is addicted to *advertiser censored*.

Say what?

He is out as well. Let's the whole free world know he's spending time with the family beause he probably won't be out long.

Say what?

Oy vey. Nobody is saying "Holy c*ap my relative has a stash of *advertiser censored* in an underground room?" Nope. At least according to the wife's Myspace they live by themselves so it is possible they had no idea about that, but he's burglarizing drug stores?

Unbelievable. Real life. Now what? What was down in that secret room?

Izzy I am sorry I just repeated what you already said. The family and such. I got lulled myself wading through that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back