TX - Three girls, ages 13-17, killed by drunk driver, Houston, 9 July 2010

tk71texas

wth is wrong with people today
Reaction score
HOUSTON—A 25-year-old Houston man charged with three counts of intoxication manslaughter in a crash that killed three teenage girls last week has fled the country, police said Wednesday.

Investigators said Sajan Timalshina left Houston Friday in an effort to return to his home country, Nepal. They believe he may be traveling through Qatar, and have notified U.S. Marshals.

Prosecutors say Timalshina was drunk behind the wheel of a Toyota Camry when he ran a red light and smashed into a Ford Excursion on July 9. They formally charged him late Monday with the crime, but they believe he'd already left the U.S. by then.

http://www.khou.com/home/Driver-charged-in-crash-that-killed-3-Houston-teens-98331349.html

what i wanna know is.....if he failed field sobriety, why was he not arrested?........i feel for these families but i also feel for the adults driving the teens home for not making them "buckle up"........they will forever have that on their hearts. :angel:

Why was he not charged on the spot? Why was his passport not taken away? It's like they expected him to run and just let him go. It infuriates me when they handle suspects that have the potential to run in a way that completely allows them to do so. It happens all the time. It's completely ridiculous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back