1069 users online (213 members and 856 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you think about the wine rack bra?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would love one. I'm going to buy one online now!!!

    4 12.50%
  • This is just absolutely ridiculous.

    4 12.50%
  • I'd get one for my soft feathered brown Australian emu if they wanted one.

    10 31.25%
  • I'm gonna get this as a gag gift for a friend.

    0 0%
  • This is funny but why would anyone seriously want one?

    13 40.63%
  • I have a different opinion and will explain below.

    1 3.13%

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559

    Talking WARNING OFFENSIVE: Any Ladies Want To Get A New Wine Rack?

    Gift Company Debuts Wearable Wine Rack That Doubles As a Bra
    Published July 15, 2010

    | FoxNews.com

    There’s now a perfect gift for the girl who has everything -- including a desire to secretly drink while simultaneously getting a breast lift, the New York Daily News reported Thursday.

    The Wine Rack, a sports bra with a plastic “bladder” that can hold an entire bottle of wine, is featured at the BaronBob.com website. “You won’t find this at Victoria’s Secret,” Paul Krasulja of BaronBob boasted to the paper.

    “I don’t consider it fine looking lingerie. But it is a good looking piece.”...



    Why did this dude get breast implants?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    104
    Now that's funny ... perfect for the beach!
    Carpe Diem ......... Cras

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Wouldn't it make the wine warm? It'd be better for hot chocolate when outdoors. JMO

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Wouldn't it make the wine warm? It'd be better for hot chocolate when outdoors. JMO
    Ummm ... good question. Lollol ... and I was concerned about the other bladder. Heh, on the baronbob.com website I found a cruising cooler. The add-on trailer has a sissy bar. Sooo funny! Who comes up with this stuff?!?
    Carpe Diem ......... Cras

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,504
    Quote Originally Posted by steely dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    [B][SIZE="2"]


    Why did this dude get breast implants?




    why did this dude get breast implants?
    hahahah!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    I like my wine ice cold............man would I be shivering and drinking warm later.........
    I'll go for the beer belly one...........LOL and buy a maternity top.........age 61!!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Gift Company Debuts Wearable Wine Rack That Doubles As a Bra
    Published July 15, 2010

    | FoxNews.com

    There’s now a perfect gift for the girl who has everything -- including a desire to secretly drink while simultaneously getting a breast lift, the New York Daily News reported Thursday.

    The Wine Rack, a sports bra with a plastic “bladder” that can hold an entire bottle of wine, is featured at the BaronBob.com website. “You won’t find this at Victoria’s Secret,” Paul Krasulja of BaronBob boasted to the paper.

    “I don’t consider it fine looking lingerie. But it is a good looking piece.”...



    Why did this dude get breast implants?
    BBM: WARNING OFFENSIVE: Any Ladies Want To Get A New Wine Rack?
    I always gotta read the stuff that you list as offensive. I guess I just got to see if I get offended.
    You heard the saying that "wine drinkers are grape lovers" right?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4u2Whisper2 View Post
    BBM: WARNING OFFENSIVE: Any Ladies Want To Get A New Wine Rack?
    I always gotta read the stuff that you list as offensive. I guess I just got to see if I get offended.
    You heard the saying that "wine drinkers are grape lovers" right?

    BBM


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    6,641
    HAHAHAHA! I voted for the emu and it is the top vote getter so far!

    Steely, you crack me up. Where do you find this stuff?!!!

    wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

    Numbers,32:23

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel4u2Whisper2 View Post
    BBM: WARNING OFFENSIVE: Any Ladies Want To Get A New Wine Rack?
    I always gotta read the stuff that you list as offensive. I guess I just got to see if I get offended.
    You heard the saying that "wine drinkers are grape lovers" right?
    One side for red, one for white. LOL

    Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by AbbieNormal View Post
    One side for red, one for white. LOL
    I think that'd make you blush.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    I think she's got a couple of steel barrels in there:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vNyAps9hM[/ame]

    It's a video from a German talent show.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,086
    My cup spilleth over!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,065
    This would be awesome for a concert or a game!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748
    Oh HELL yes.
    __________________
    Disclaimer: I have a JD, but I am not licensed to practice. Therefore, do not interpret anything contained in my posts as legal advice - they are my personal opinion only.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. WARNING OFFENSIVE: Very odd way to attempt murrder: Serously Offensive
    By Steely Dan in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 12:04 AM
  2. Nuh-Uh, Seriously! This guy did this?! Warning Offensive!
    By Steely Dan in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 03:41 AM