Underground Network THEORY ONLY ??

CASH

Reaction score
Excuse if me this shouldn't stand as its own thread, and please move it if it belongs elsehwere. I wonder what others think of the idea that TH might have given Kyron to an underground network that helps remove children from abusive situations. Please note, I am not implying Kyron was being abused by his bio parents or step-dad.

Here is why this theory makes sense to me. I'm curious about what others think.

Those closest to the case - DY, TY, and KH - truly believe that Kyron is still alive. To hear Kaine say that he needs Kyron's bedroom all ready for his return speaks volumes to me about how strong his conviction is that Kyron is still alive. LE claims they are working on the presumption that he is still alive.

The only way that Kyron could still be alive is if someone has him. In most scenarios I imagine where someone else has Kyron, the following doesn't make sense:

1. Why doesn't there seem to be a greater sense of urgency about finding him? If he is in the hands of a criminal, he is in real danger.

2. Why would someone hold onto him for TM at this late date when it is apparent how much trouble they will get in?

However, if TH hid Kyron with an underground network, he would be very hard to find unless she talked and TY, DY, KH, and LE could assume that the people who had him were at least caring for him.

It seems that TH may be a good liar. We also know she came across as a loving and concerned parent. She could have fooled someone into believing that Kyron was being abused and that his only hope for safety was the underground network. The chaos that has ensued may only have reinforced the network's beliefs that the family is dysfunctional and that Kyron is in harms way. There may also be the concern that if they reveal where Kyron is, it will jeopardize the underground network for other children who depend on it.

Thoughts?

That sounds like a really plausible theory.

My mind keeps going to a theory where TH gave Kyron to an underground network. But it's not a network of a caring, protective nature. I'm thinking she sold him to pedophiles.

She may have come across as a loving, caring parent. But loving, caring parents to put hitmen out on the father of the children she loves and cares about so much.

If she did,I hope they're put in jail,because she didn't have custody of him,Desiree and Kaine do.So by now,they have to know she's not the guardian parent and they are doing something very illegal.It's cost approx $400,000 looking for Kyron.Which is why I think somehow they'd have turned him over by now.Unless they are very bad and are more like a human trafficking in the pretense of hiding children.I can't see a legit underground organization that helps children keeping him at this point.

PS I don't mean legit underground organization as legal,I mean people who help abused mothers and children.

I have been wondering the exact same thing for a few weeks now. At least w/ this theory, Kyron would be alive and safe.

ETA: As someone mentioned above ... Terri could have very well handed Kyron off to a pedophile. I really hope not. What a thing to do to an innocent child.

Although I'm aware that such networks do,in fact, exist, I do not think that this is what happened in this case. Interesting theory,though.

All JMO

I don't think it is all plausible in this case, personally. I keep coming back to what is the simplest answer and the sad fact that when a child is gone just like "that", they are probably dead and probably at the hands of the last-known caretaker/adult. I think that LE believes Terri killed Kyron and hope to prove it, and if they get any more credible tips, we will probably be seeing more dives, searches, etc.

The parents have to believe Kyron is alive. It is all they have, even if they have to try to concoct scenarios where it might be possible.

I doubt this is the case but I could see someone doing this if there was any type of abuse going or even getting others that would help cover. Kyron was not her bio son so she had no leg to stand on in a custody case.

Cash;

I am still not certain TH did this, but your theory is as good as any. I do feel DY still fears KH, so maybe TH does now too. JMO, from empirical knowledge as the rest of us I suppose.

Underground may not have been TH's idea, maybe someone else's.

And, YES, there has been a HUGE lack of urgency about Kyron. It is sad, 4 parents and he is still an afterthought, as I see it, comparing to other parents in the same situation. You called that right.

JMO, MOOOoooooooooo

I know of the underground network very, very well! They have safe guards to not let any of the wrong children get moved from where they are. We examine them very carefully to be sure they are in true immediate danger. They need extreme proof. Not just one person’s word. Doctors and Psychologist interview the child.
So with this being said. If they have him, it would be with necessitate and a solid case of abuse.

So how does one go about contacting an underground organization to hide one's child (or someone else's)?

I know of the underground network very, very well! They have safe guards to not let any of the wrong children get moved from where they are. We examine them very carefully to be sure they are in true immediate danger. They need extreme proof. Not just one person’s word. Doctors and Psychologist interview the child.
So with this being said. If they have him, it would be with necessitate and a solid case of abuse.
ITA - and usually the underground takes an adult with the child (as in Mom and child or sometimes dad and child). I just don't believe that is the case here. TH wanted Kyron out of the picture no doubt but I just don't think she handed him off. If she did then why hasn't she talked? It is a much lesser crime to "hand off a child" than it is to murder one. Her silence and her "posturing" with regards to baby K and custody and moving out and all - screams guilt to me. Would really like to know what she is telling her lawyer and how she explained the "lie to my lawyer" comment.

So how does one go about contacting an underground organization to hide one's child (or someone else's)?

Actually you don’t, believe it or not they contact you. Their system has been in place for many, many, many years and it works.

Plus to add to my last post. They would have contacted LE ASAP in this case.

I doubt this is the case but I could see someone doing this if there was any type of abuse going or even getting others that would help cover. Kyron was not her bio son so she had no leg to stand on in a custody case.

I'm with you and cluciano on this Cher.

While it is always possible (because anything is possible if it doesn't defy the laws of nature IMHO) it really isn't probable or very plausible.

Also upthread someone outlined the underground entities that are in place and they are usually used by bio parents with a child who has been abused by the other parent. I have seen very few cases where parents actually used those entities.

As far as handing him off to a pedophile underground ring, I find that even more implausible. It just doesn't pass the sniff test for me because that's not how pedo's usually work. JMHO.

Again, anything is possible and I'm not going to shoot down someone's thoughts or theories. JMHO.

Actually you don’t, believe it or not they contact you. Their system has been in place for many, many, many years and it works.

Plus to add to my last post. They would have contacted LE ASAP in this case.
Now CN - I also know of underground networks that will IN NO WAY contact LE. DCF is this country has rampant "nasties" working for them. Remember that kid with cancer and his parents wanted to try alternative treatements (even the kid wanted it) but the state was trying to take him and force him into chemo? They went underground. And, IIRC he got the alternative treatment and was doing well - once LE and DCF caught up with them. They were somewhat wealthy so they had the resources to go "on the run". Most of us normal people don't have that.

How do they find out that I have a child I want hidden?

Now CN - I also know of underground networks that will IN NO WAY contact LE. DCF is this country has rampant "nasties" working for them. Remember that kid with cancer and his parents wanted to try alternative treatements (even the kid wanted it) but the state was trying to take him and force him into chemo? They went underground. And, IIRC he got the alternative treatment and was doing well - once LE and DCF caught up with them. They were somewhat wealthy so they had the resources to go "on the run". Most of us normal people don't have that.

True there are “those” cases, but believe me there is allot that goes on that is never known by the public. And I am going to leave it at that. :blowkiss:

If he were with an underground network, with all the publicity, I would be very surprised if they didn't arrange with LE for a turnover by now.

Wondering how she would explain that Kyron needs to be hidden away from his parents? If she said that Kaine was abusive it would be natural for her to want protection to herself and the little girl too. Why just Kyron? If she said he was abused on his weekend visits to Medford why not first try to make an end to the visits?

2. Why would someone hold onto him for TM at this late date when it is apparent how much trouble they will get in?

Thoughts?

A question for all of you.

Someone that you are close to comes to you and convinces you that their step child is being abused by the parent. (Irrelevant whether it's actually happening or not, only important that YOU are convinced that it is.) The step parent explains that the other bio parent has a medical condition which might worsen - in other words, a change of custody isn't a long term solution, as the abusive parent might end up getting the child back.

Step parent asks you to take the child and hide or flee until she can join you. You are in a position (economic, no dependents of your own) where you CAN do it.

From what you are told, there's no other way of getting the child away from their abuser.

What do you do?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back