949 users online (193 members and 756 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA Trio Bilk Elderly Man Out of 87G's

O.K. first of all who has $87,000? Not me.

Long running scam ran by pretty, pretty people. Ugly on the inside though. I'm posting this because one of the women involved was actually arreted with her mom on an almost identical scam.

Tiffany Mitchell and her hubby George Wallace are key players in taking a man's kindness for weakness. This chick had a game running. She'd go up to elderly men and pretend they had met before.

Coniving cohort Sandra Anderson was busted as well. After convincing this poor guy they had met it would go on for a few weeks of luncheon dates and then the bomb got dropped. Mitchell was dying and needed a kidney. Caching here's $25,000.

Then she comes back and says she needs money to start a seamstress business. Caching $5,000. This is all Mitchell. Then Anderson calls the man out of the blue and says she found his number on her desk. The man gave her $57,000 to open a piano bar in New York.

*****Eventually someone in the victims family caught on to it********

What? If my Pop's had all that money I surely would have known if any went missing. How sad for this poor man.

Oh Anderson had previously bilked an elderly man out of $300,000.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ho.../98584189.html

Pretty is as pretty does; all of em seem ugly as sin on the inside. Of course all 3 posted bail, likely did not even get up State Road. Wonder whose money they posted bail with. Oh only to wish they get thier pretty little behinds locked up. Doubt they'll get any significant time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackcakes66 View Post
    Pretty is as pretty does; all of em seem ugly as sin on the inside. Of course all 3 posted bail, likely did not even get up State Road. Wonder whose money they posted bail with. Oh only to wish they get thier pretty little behinds locked up. Doubt they'll get any significant time though.
    Snacks did ya see they lived in town as well? Posh and all. They reminded me of that chick and the guy from Penn the ID thieves.

So, how did they pay that steep rent? I bet with this poor man's money.

I can't even begin to say what I want to say. People who use elderly people make me crazy. I am thankful that they didn't hurt him physically. What scum of the earth. Pretty on the outside, alright, but the inside is rotten and festering.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    I can't even begin to say what I want to say. People who use elderly people make me crazy. I am thankful that they didn't hurt him physically. What scum of the earth. Pretty on the outside, alright, but the inside is rotten and festering.
    Me too. Gets on my last nerve anyone who would purposely hurt and elderly citizen. Come on it happens all too often. War War II hero's and Vets of Korea. Men and women that worked their entire lives and get their money taken from them.

Ya know B I actually have an elderly neighbor and they see his Caddy and I swear they hone right on in no matter where. We all keep an eye out for him. He's strong of body and mind however lonely so these "women" that chat him up who are old enough only to be his great grandkids prey on his vulerability.

Creeps is what they are. Punks. Predators.