Terri Has Moved -- What is Next in the Pressure Cooker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrinkles

Reaction score
Resource here:

>>Kaine believes his missing son, Kyron is still alive and wants him to have a safe home to return to. Kaine and his lawyer Laura Rackner and Terri's defense attorney Steven Houze made the agreement Friday, according to a reliable source. The reliable source told KGW Friday Terri was out of the house for good and had gone to Roseburg. She has relatives in that area.<<

That is good news. He can go home with his baby girl and do the work that needs to be done like changing locks and codes.

Wow... Do ya think that she read my "how to get out of the house in 24 hours" organizational messages last night? :waitasec:

I think that it is entirely possible that her attorney said, "Girl, he wanted the weekend to do varying things, if you want to look like a nice girl, you will vacate PRONTO." Smart to find "something" to look better, if possible.

Now then...wonder if any of the legal dears in WS can tell me if I am a dumbo for thinking this OR if there is a chance? What is next? Is it possible that Kaine could take some kind of civil action against Terri for costs to protect himself due to her murder for hire thing? Could that get her in court and having to talk, would there be any wisdom in that?

How far is away is Roseburg?
Wonder if she will feel more comfortable there? That may not be a good thing as far as the pressure cooker thing goes.

I would be scared she would try to get into the house. She seems unstable.
I hope KH does not take his eyes off of that baby! I don't trust TH.

Is Roseburg home of mom and dad?? I think I need proof of that one.
IMO, TH has more devious plans ahead.
She doesn't think like us.
One minute she is willing to abduct baby girl from gym and
now willing to just give her up with no fight?
Willing to go to a hearing for money.
Is she still seeing or sexting her new beau?
If I was Kaine I would have 24 hour cameras around my house and get me a junk yard dog!
That house is in the middle of nowhere.
TH is a desperate person, I would think losing everything and all the stress
could lead her to more craziness. KWIM????

Hello KimberlyD,

Nice to meet you...

Agree... I might feel quite uncomfortable at the Horman home immediately, as well, and for several reasons.

a. IF there were people threatening Terri -- might they show up there? If so, one of the first things I would do is post a HUGE "Terri moved to Roseberg" sign on my front gate AND make sure to do as many news conferences as necessary to say that she had moved and where her friends could locate her.

b. IF Terri was very unstable during the move (and based on the thought of the murder for hire), she might have done any kind of wierdness in that house. I would be scared of poisons being rubbed onto door nobs, or sprayed onto walls, or put into the water etc. Gads, what a horror to think about... Could even be something that sits like a time bomb kind of danger. By the time the problem was found -- the damage could be done to Kaine and the baby :(

I have to hope that neither of the above are real worries, but I'm not sure.

I don't feel good about this,all that I've read from her own posts,this is not like her.She's not seemed like the type of person to just give up like this.There's a number of reasons I could post,but none of them are good.

Now this is just my personal opinion but, having made many pit-stops in Roseburg on my way to Portland...I have always had the impression that it's a "good ole' boy" type of town. Wonder how they'll receive their new resident?

I also don't mean anything derogatory about the residents of Roseburg at all...so, please don't misread my post. It's just a feeling...

Roseburg appears to be about 175 or so miles south.

I'm not sure that her being there would be any less of a pressure cooker causing situation... She could be called in to LE every other day (long drive), or some type of court action could be set up to force her in, dunno -- hoping some of our legal smart people will help us here. What's next in the pressure cooker -- Terri has been backed into a corner bit by bit, is there any more backing to be done? What's the next strategic move.

Oh...about a junk yard dog...good idea. I would also have plenty means of defending against almost any type of siege (fire -- special pumps, keep the property clear, fireproof siding/roof; firearm, anything!) Hmmm...one of the best defenses might be to make sure that the whereabouts of TH is known at all times. Perhaps that is fairly well know due to some type of tracking device on her car, BUT what if she borrowed a car?

Hmmm

I think he will try to have her arrested for taking something that he believes she had no right removing from the house. MO

I wondered if possibly the 3pm Saturday time given was to throw off the media.

Well, moving in with her parents should present some sort of pressure cooker. She may have learned her narcissism-like skills at home (amiright?), and put a bunch a those in a box, and stand back. (See Casey + Cindy, Jackie +Scott)

I think Roseburg might be where her parents live, if memory serves. Not sure though.

My only concern is how likely TH is to pull a Melinda Duckett. Didn't MD crawl into a closet at her (grand)parents house and take all her secrets with her? Not that I'd regret the loss of TH, but rather the lost opportunity for closure to the family and justice for Kyron should his body be found.

Hello KimberlyD,

Nice to meet you...

Agree... I might feel quite uncomfortable at the Horman home immediately, as well, and for several reasons.

a. IF there were people threatening Terri -- might they show up there? If so, one of the first things I would do is post a HUGE "Terri moved to Roseberg" sign on my front gate AND make sure to do as many news conferences as necessary to say that she had moved and where her friends could locate her.

b. IF Terri was very unstable during the move (and based on the thought of the murder for hire), she might have done any kind of wierdness in that house. I would be scared of poisons being rubbed onto door nobs, or sprayed onto walls, or put into the water etc. Gads, what a horror to think about... Could even be something that sits like a time bomb kind of danger. By the time the problem was found -- the damage could be done to Kaine and the baby :(

I have to hope that neither of the above are real worries, but I'm not sure.

Fast move for a control freak, eh wrinkles? UNLESS of course, she followed your SAGE advice on how to organize this and be rational. That's it!
You got skills, Wrink! And you moved this badmama right along...

It's my fervent hope, and my, I think, reasonable expectation that at least local LE, if not FBI as well will be going over the house thoroughly to make certain it is safe for KH and Baby K to return.

It's my fervent hope, and my, I think, reasonable expectation that at least local LE, if not FBI as well will be going over the house thoroughly to make certain it is safe for KH and Baby K to return.

Oh yeah baby. They are looking for EVIDENCE! They will go through that place with a fine tooth comb. (The REAL guys, not Henry Lee or Michael Baden), now we see what her lawyer is made of.

imo

If LE had planted any bugs in the house during one of their searches of it that KH is unaware of, do you suppose LE might leave them there for now or will they remove them?

I think Roseburg might be where her parents live, if memory serves. Not sure though.

My only concern is how likely TH is to pull a Melinda Duckett. Didn't MD crawl into a closet at her parents house and take all her secrets with her? Not that I'd regret the loss of TH, but rather the lost opportunity for closure to the family and justice for Kyron should his body be found.

Melinda committed suicide in her grandparents closet and took the secret of where her son is with her.

I wondered if possibly the 3pm Saturday time given was to throw off the media.

Good point. And quite likely.

I also don't think much about whether this abrupt move, out of court settlement, and non-fight for custody seems out of character or surprising behavior for TH. I think she's got very good legal counsel who's very aware of what she's facing and has likely spelled this reality out for her in a nice big legible font. I view all of her recent actions as her wisely following a strategic directive from Houze.

Roseburg appears to be about 175 or so miles south.

I'm not sure that her being there would be any less of a pressure cooker causing situation... She could be called in to LE every other day (long drive), or some type of court action could be set up to force her in, dunno -- hoping some of our legal smart people will help us here. What's next in the pressure cooker -- Terri has been backed into a corner bit by bit, is there any more backing to be done? What's the next strategic move.

Oh...about a junk yard dog...good idea. I would also have plenty means of defending against almost any type of siege (fire -- special pumps, keep the property clear, fireproof siding/roof; firearm, anything!) Hmmm...one of the best defenses might be to make sure that the whereabouts of TH is known at all times. Perhaps that is fairly well know due to some type of tracking device on her car, BUT what if she borrowed a car?

Hmmm

BBM

I am not sure that LE can make her come to them, can they? TH may tell LE if they want to talk they will need to come to her and and by appointment only. I can't find anything good to come from her moving to another town other than KH gets the house back. LE is going to have to start from scratch any surveillance, bugs or wires that may have been in her old home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling