Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here:

thread 3

Originally posted by Tricia. Carrying over to the new thread.

Dear Websleuths Members,

We have a problem with this discussion. I know we can work it out so the discussion can continue without us having to pull the thread for review or having to ban people.

The only people who need to be verified are those who actually know the main people involved. If you are good friends with Beth's kindergarten teacher then you do not need to be verified. If you are best friend's with Beth's best friend's cousin, you do not need to be verified.

If you know and have contact with any of the main people in the case and you want to post about it then you need to be verified. Or if you work directly with any of them. My point is it needs to be direct social or business contact for you to be verified.

You need to be verified if you say you are related to the main people involved in the case.

The verification process is very simple. I have to know your real name and talk to you on the phone. NO ONE will have the information but me.

Let me stress that this verification process is not perfect and people can slip through but short of hiring a private detective this is the best we can do.

If someone who is verified posts something you must always understand that there is a chance, even though they have been verified, that they may not be who they say they are. It's the chance we have to take.

Please email me if you feel you want to post about your personal experience in the case and need to be verified. tgrif@xmission.com

We do not allow Gossip and that's how we differ from the other websites.

Definition of Gossip; "A person who habitually reveals personal or sensational facts about others. "

I disagree a bit with the official definition. You can gossip just once in your life and it can have devastating effects. You don't need to be habitual.

We deal in facts and theories as long as the theories are not ridiculous or state as fact that someone is guilty of a crime when they have not been convicted. We look at the evidence and information provided to us (mostly) by the main stream media and discuss it. That is what we do.

In the Casey Anthony case her lawyer is named Jose Baez. People call him "Jose Bozo." We put a stop to it because it does nothing to advance the discussion.

In cases such as Beth's where the news is now down to a trickle it is difficult to keep the conversation going. It's time like this where posters tend to get personal and argue.

Please, as owner I really want to keep Beth's case out there, but I will pull the thread and the discussion if the rules cannot be followed.

Take a look at our TERMS OF SERVICE

But I'll make it easy for you.

Don't be a jerk.
Don't call anyone a name.
Don't gossip
Be respectful
Don't drag names of innocent people out and plaster them all over the Internet.
Do post and discuss and theorize and enjoy yourselves.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or PM me.
tgrif@xmission.com

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Additional rules and info.

No sleuthing WS members. Please do not ask who, or speculate our members identities. We value our members privacy.

What everyone wishes to discuss or reveal about their true identities outside of the WS forum is ok. However that should be a personal decision based on what personal information one is willing to share or reveal about themself online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Under NO circumstances is it permitted to bring any spillover fights, disagreements or complaints FROM FaceBook or other social networking sites or forums to Websleuths. Your concerns with other forums need to be addressed with the admin or moderators at those forums not at Websleuths.

This is a discussion forum where ALL opinion within TOS is acceptable. Theories will be presented, people will disagree. If you disagree with a theory reply respectfully with why you disagree. Do not complain about the direction the thread is moving or the theories being presented. If you believe a post is of concern do not quote and requote it, use the alert button and let the moderators take care of it.

Members who are repeatedly violating TOS after receiving pms regarding problematic posts will be recommended for time outs.

Thank you

Cubby

Haha I almost never found this I am not use to finding things on WS yet :)

Hmm

I totally agree we have 3 interest to look at, I have never felt was just JW, IMO just seem like the two of them are sitting back and letting her take all the heat. I always look at the ones sitting back watching.

I know very little about NR but if you missed my post on part 3 page 16 #387 you might want to look at it while you are catching up on the thread. :)

Welcome Jeni, also great to have another viewpoint :)

You ask a question in the other thread if BB was ever verified as being in Mt Vernon & Centrailia area yes it has been verified she did go down south that weekend.

Cubby did you by chance go to the fundraiser last night? Just wondered what your take on the event was if you did?

I was told no press showed for the event :(

Paschein.....If it is allowed and you don't mind could you explain all the astrology info. to those of us out here that don't understand. I know nothing at all about it. I have read it but just don't understand all the terms used. Thank you

Hmm

I totally agree we have 3 interest to look at, I have never felt was just JW, IMO just seem like the two of them are sitting back and letting her take all the heat. I always look at the ones sitting back watching.

I know very little about NR but if you missed my post on part 3 page 16 #387 you might want to look at it while you are catching up on the thread. :)

You ask a question in the other thread if BB was ever verified as being in Mt Vernon & Centrailia area yes it has been verified she did go down south that weekend.

Cubby did you by chance go to the fundraiser last night? Just wondered what your take on the event was if you did?

BBM

Doesn't seem that strange that the media did not show up to me. There is nothing new to report.

It would have been nice if a article or news clip could have been shown on some of the area TV stations to maybe breath some fire into this case. But with little information from LE the media has nothing interesting to report and I would assume they do not want to waste air time or news print on the story which is sad but the truth. I'm wondering if LE was present. I would assume not since they would not want to make a question and answer session out of the fund raiser or put themselves in that position. But I could be wrong.

There is also a post on the discussion area of the fb page under family fundraiser that suggest the turn out at the fundraiser was less then maybe anticipated.

I can say....I it would have been nice if there were MORE (Paraphrased)

Hmm

Did not attend the fundraiser. I'm in DuPage and an SP with a little one so getting a sitter doesn't happen that often. Maybe the next one. I do hope it was a success!

BBM

Doesn't seem that strange that the media did not show up to me. There is nothing new to report.

I would have been nice if a article or news clip could have been shown on some of the area TV stations to maybe breath some fire into this case. But with little information from LE the media has nothing interesting to report and I would assume they do not want to waste air time or news print on the story which is sad but the truth. I'm wondering if LE was present. I would assume not since they would not want to make a question and answer session out of the fund raiser or put themselves in that position. But I could be wrong.

There is also a post on the discussion area of the fb page under family fundraiser that suggest the turn out at the fundraiser was less then maybe anticipated.

I can say....I it would have been nice if there were MORE (Paraphrased)

I agree about breathing some fire into this case with media attention. Something is going on with the media ignoring this case. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is enough interest in this case to warrant more media attention.

With regards to the fundraiser possibly being less than anticipated. Respectfully, people are struggling right now with a poor economy. I think it is hard to get people very interested in making donations with the knowledge of Beths spending habits. Since this is a victim friendly forum, I won't further comment on the financial situation of Beth and her family.

JMHO

Thanks Cubby..........I have read that forum, just don't completely understand what I read. Was hoping someone could explain that understands it a little better. Sorry for asking, I didn't know that wasn't allowed! Thank you.

Asking is ok snowzbunny. No need to apologize. I'd rather someone ask.... and always say the only dumb questions are the ones not asked.

It is good to remind our members Beths case has other threads at WS. The forensic astrology thread I previously linked as well as the following.

Missing persons family support and info only.
IL IL - Beth Bentley - 41 years old - Woodstock - 23 May 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

IL Bennedetta "Beth" Bentley TIMELINE AND MEDIA LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I have my opinion about our local newspaper her in the north. There is SO much they do not report on, so much that never gets into the newspaper at all, not even a hint of so many things that go on here. I have questioned this for years. I was happily surprised the fundraiser DID get into the newspaper, becuz my personal experience is too often even events do not get reported about before they occur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschein
This is why she can't be located by her cell phone, my understanding is if you remove the battery, if it was distroyed, in water..etc they can not ping it and locate her.
After the fact was told had the family gotten another phone and transfer Beth's number to this phone within 3 day, any text message information could have been saved. After 3 days all that is lost in space."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm
***Do you know if BB used i-tunes?***

I am carrying over from last thread. There is a specific reason I am asking if she used i-tunes on her i-phone.

Perhaps she loaded songs before trip.

I will disclose why I ask after question is answered.

I have my opinion about our local newspaper her in the north. There is SO much they do not report on, so much that never gets into the newspaper at all, not even a hint of so many things that go on here. I have questioned this for years. I was happily surprised the fundraiser DID get into the newspaper, becuz my personal experience is too often even events do not get reported about before they occur.

Can you tell me what paper the fundraiser got in? Maybe I can find an online version?

Spoke to AGM a bit ago seems the fundraiser went better than expected many new faces so that is good, I was happy to hear about that.

Hmm I will ask about the iTunes because I am not sure

I have a dear friend who is not a member here, so she asked me to add "her input" regarding Beth's March 17 facebook comments. My friend use to be a drug user, and often had bad trips, she and her bbf's would check into hotels to party, several times she overdosed, and her more "experienced" friends would lay her on her side (so if she vomited she would not choke), then they would take turns spooning with her to keep her body warm, rubbing her back and stomach, making her sip gatoraid, sometimes for hours, or until the next day. She told me the next day they would sometimes make crude jokes about "sleeping" together, or "spooning" all night, kinda like it was another term for "I Od'ed".

Can you tell me what paper the fundraiser got in? Maybe I can find an online version?

Spoke to AGM a bit ago seems the fundraiser went better than expected many new faces so that is good, I was happy to hear about that.

Hmm I will ask about the iTunes because I am not sure

It was the Northwest Herald, it was on the FB wall down on the left hand side, under LINKS. It was in yesterday July 16 paper.

I personally hoped there would be more people at the fundraiser, but I dont generally go to this kind of place, but, I guess I expected more people even if there was not a fundraiser going on? I do hope that no matter how many or few it turned out to be, that it served its purpose and met it's goals.

I have a dear friend who is not a member here, so she asked me to add "her input" regarding Beth's March 17 facebook comments. My friend use to be a drug user, and often had bad trips, she and her bbf's would check into hotels to party, several times she overdosed, and her more "experienced" friends would lay her on her side (so if she vomited she would not choke), then they would take turns spooning with her to keep her body warm, rubbing her back and stomach, making her sip gatoraid, sometimes for hours, or until the next day. She told me the next day they would sometimes make crude jokes about "sleeping" together, or "spooning" all night, kinda like it was another term for "I Od'ed".

Now that is very interesting

just got done speaking with two psychics - one said.......

The first thing I felt was death. Then woods. I see fencing near a road with an opening where a gate had once been, and a pathway leading back to a narrow trail with woods on both sides. Off to the right of this path about 50 to 100 yards, which is downhill somewhat is where her body is. The killer is someone she knew. Her spirit is still around her body calling for help, as she is confused as why no one hears her cries. the killer has visited there many times and is not far away.....

the other one had no information but did tell me that if she had something personal of beth's to hold she could help. this is because i did not know her. if anyone is going to be down here in centralia, perhaps this woman could help. she is local here in town and they know how to get ahold of her at susan's sanctuary (a local meta-physical shop)

they were both spot on with my personal information - but i tend to believe in that stuff! just an update from me - hope it can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes