WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

Cayleefan

Reaction score
One thing that has always stuck in my mind was, during a jail visit, Casey told her parents,
Don't worry. I haven't said anything.
I wonder what she was talking about?:waitasec: After all this time has gone by, I'm beginning to think she was telling them simply to not worry that she hasn't admitted to them anything. I now think that THEY are the ones that made sure that she does not admit anything, or give in to them pressuring her for the truth. And that they HAVE known from the very beginning that Caylee was dead and that Casey killed her. I could bet money that Casey has threatened them many times, that she will harm or kill the little girl. Or, that they will NEVER see Caylee again. I don't think that they accually thought that Casey would ever do such a thing. But that one statement that Casey made to her parents early on, stuck me as very odd.:lipssealed:

Lee- "Is this like the last time?"
I would also like to know what prompted the previous 911 calls from their house.

CA: "I still believe Caylee is alive."

Amazing...

I keep thinking of Cindy's response to a simple question from LDB. She starts
to mumble something about not knowing how the brain works and (mumble.mumble) stress.
Did she ever answer the question? Does anyone remember that part?

Wait till the trial when LDB and JA bring out the relationship between
CA and KC. CA's "Love Story" is going to come to a breaking halt.

"I have not seen my daughter in 31 days" -KC

Every time I hear that and the lack of emotion in her voice on the 911 call it shocks me.

CA saying to KC when she finds out Caylee is missing "What did YOU do?"

So telling to me. In my opinion, she knows what KC is capable of doing to little Caylee and fears her gut is right.

When LA said that they role played before the police got there.

Who goes over what they're going to say to the cops before they get there " IF you're innocent ?!"

A toddler under the age of 3 was gone and he thought not only that it was a bad idea to call the cops in the 1st place, but that he and Ica should go over what she was going to say when they got there?

And his laughing about everything.
It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.
What's so funny about all of this laughing boy?

LA saying I love you to KC at the last hearing even though she's accused him of molesting her and he knows she accused him.

Lee: "To this day I believe everything my sister has said" and "I believe her because I have to" Unbelievable, immature and absurd.

CIndy: That she believes Caylee is alive. I think that is the most offensive, disgusting thing to come out of her mouth yet. And yes, she DID mean Caylee is physically alive, as she was telling Casey the same thing in her jailhouse letters (she said she believed casey was framed and she's desperately trying to disprove it). Too bad no one seems to care enough for Cindy to try to get her some help.

George : The body in the back of my daughters car is not my Granddaughter !!! How many dead bodies has she had???

Lee: "To this day I believe everything my sister has said" and "I believe her because I have to" Unbelievable, immature and absurd.

CIndy: That she believes Caylee is alive. I think that is the most offensive, disgusting thing to come out of her mouth yet. And yes, she DID mean Caylee is physically alive, as she was telling Casey the same thing in her jailhouse letters (she said she believed casey was framed and she's desperately trying to disprove it). Too bad no one seems to care enough for Cindy to try to get her some help.

I think her brother Rick and her mother have told her from the beginning that she is completely out of touch with reality- but all they got was insults from Cindy and she broke off her relationship with her brother altogether. Now I understand she does communicate with her mother on the understanding that nothing regarding Casey/Caylee is discussed.

I think her brother Rick and her mother have told her from the beginning that she is completely out of touch with reality- but all they got was insults from Cindy and she broke off her relationship with her brother altogether. Now I understand she does communicate with her mother on the understanding that nothing regarding Casey/Caylee is discussed.

THAT is bizarre!
Somethin SO life changing has happened to this family and she threatens to cut them off if they try to speak of it?!

Even more bizarre is agreeing to such terms for a relationship.

How could you NOT discuss it?!

Definitely all the times when George has told Casey: "You're the boss."

Huh?? "Boss?"

If anyone is the "boss" in a parent-child relationship, it's obviously the parent!

It's just so utterly bizarre...

Horace, I have believed, up until I saw Cindy on the stand say what you quoted, that she was being deceptive on purpose. Something changed for me (hope no one slipped me Kool-Aid) but I am leaning heavily toward believing that Cindy is in a massive state of denial. I know, it sounds crazy and hard to believe, but I've never been where she is so I can't say I wouldn't be the same if I were in her shoes. I know Cindy has brought a lot of this on herself by thrusting herself in the media spotlight but I do feel for her now.

ETA: Sorry for the O/T- I do think Cindy saying "I still believe Caylee is alive" was very bizarre. Anyone rooted in reality knows that (sadly) those tiny remains were Caylee's.

"oh. my god. calling you guys? a waste. a HUGE waste."

I will never forget the first time I heard that call. I think my jaw literally hit my lap.

Besides everything that has already been said:

George Anthony furious at the protesters- "You guys don't know! The person who was in the back of my grand daughters (sic) car was not my grand daughter!"

Lee at the July 15th 911 tape hearing describing his mother and sister going back and forth the night Cindy called 911 to report Caylee missing- "At that point, I became almost like a bystander for a moment or two."

Casey calling home from jail and getting put on the phone with Kristina- "They just want Caylee back. That's all they're worried about right now... is getting Caylee back."

Cindy in a clip from AP- "When the truth comes out, everybody will know that my daughter is innocent. That she has been more of a victim from the media and the local authorities, almost as much as poor Caylee is."

Casey writing in letters that Caylee is in a better place, she won't have to feel hurt or heartbreak.

Also, the way Casey said; "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee." to Kristina gives me the chills.

Her voice full of rage and lacking sadness talking about Caylee and what happened to her in past tense.

CA's "MOTHER OF THE YEAR" statement still frosts my flakes

"oh. my god. calling you guys? a waste. a HUGE waste."

I will never forget the first time I heard that call. I think my jaw literally hit my lap.

I literally just listened to that call, and I had the exact same reaction! That was right after Casey's friend started getting panicky/hysterical (worried about Caylee), and Casey's reaction was just stone cold. Chilling!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back