1378 users online (251 members and 1127 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Billboards for Susan

Billboard for Susan

On Thursday a billboard went up in Salt Lake City. It is located on highway 201, and you can see it if you are heading east-bound, just east of the 8000 West stoplight near Magna and West Valley City.

a billboard featuring information about their missing loved one has been installed on Washingtonís State Route 161 near the home of Susanís parents, Chuck and Judy Cox. The billboard features information about Susan and a photograph of her that was taken by her father.

That is great, l hope that Susan is found soon.

The one on 161 is actually just outside where the Powells live. It struck me as a message like "we are not letting you go about your daily business without seeing her". However, there is another way out of Country Hollow/Silver Creek where they would not drive right by it (good for the boy's sake I think).

I would think that if a five-year-old saw this he'd be very interested in learning to read and understand what every single word means, and it would show him there is concern about his mom being found.

I think it's good to keep her face out there, and try to keep the pressure on, but I also wonder: is it legal to put up a billboard with Josh S'mores' face and vehicle on it? I'm interested in information about anyone who might have seen the minivan that night. Sadly, like many of you, I don't believe Susan is with us anymore.