813 users online (91 members and 722 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Juvenile Detention Center Blasted For Hosting Sex Party

Want to stabilize gang activity and promote behavior among juvie inmates? Host an all out sex party.

Last December a "winter social" was held at the Goshen Residential Facility. Girls were picked up in New York and other places and brought to the center to give lap dances and the likes. One girl was 15 and at least one was a prostitute.

Some lawyer said he could understand if these were girlfriends of the teens who by the way have 3 convicted murderers amongst them. You could understand? Ain't this lock up? Then the genius says the girls were paid. O.K. then pal.

Just unbelievable.

http://www.wten.com/Global/story.asp?S=12822467

Can you imagine asking your kid where they went? How'd your night go honey? Oh we went to a party at juvie.

This completely blows my mind. So, they have family day for pervs and sex day for juvies? What in the hell is going on out there?

I didn't believe you, Filly. I'm sorry but I just couldn't believe this. I read every word of the article and I am literally almost speechless (shocking, huh?). I have to research this and see what happened. This is beyond appalling. So the taxpayers of NY paid to have children assaulted? I don't care if the girl was a prostitute. She doesn't have the right to consent to that line of work. She's a child....dropped off in the lion's den.

I hope heads are rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    I didn't believe you, Filly. I'm sorry but I just couldn't believe this. I read every word of the article and I am literally almost speechless (shocking, huh?). I have to research this and see what happened. This is beyond appalling. So the taxpayers of NY paid to have children assaulted? I don't care if the girl was a prostitute. She doesn't have the right to consent to that line of work. She's a child....dropped off in the lion's den.

I hope heads are rolling.
    Jane's Addiction has a song called "Nothing's Shocking", Izzy. Whenever something is so way over the top and I mean like a "this can nay be true" story I sing that song.

Crazy ain't it? I agree with you guys.