1233 users online (267 members and 966 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.07.15 Casey at the Hearing

My observations? What are yours?
    1. No interaction with her parents
    2. Interaction with her brother after he mouthed "I love you"...she cried
    3. Stone face when her mother was testifying
    4. Furiously writing and underlying her words when mom and bro were testifying
    5. Fun, girlfriend interaction with (who were they) girls during break
    6. Dressed conservatively, long hair
    7. Stone-faced when CA's boss was testifying
    8. Absolutely no evidence of a grieving mother
    9. Did she really unbutton her blouse?
    10. Will the shackles come off? Do they do this with other inmates?

Blouse was so unbelievably low cut! (or unbuttoned) OMG!

Still lots and lots of grooming with the hair. She starts out not doing it so much but then as time goes by she does it more and more.

When crying, she took a tissue, folded it into four, then proceeded to do the old "dab at the area underneath an eye and then examine the tissue", repeat, repeat, repeat. I am assuming she has developed this technique over the years to wipe away any eye makeup that may be running down her face. (Remember the Tammy Faye Baker crying skit on Saturday Night Live? So funny, and I loved Tammy Faye ever since watching her on a reality show beiong genuinely kind and sweet to all.)

Oh, a jury is going to just love watching her day after day during the trial!

Quote Originally Posted by Amil View Post
    Blouse was so unbelievably low cut! (or unbuttoned) OMG!
    You were there, right? Did she actually come to court with it buttoned up and then unbuttoned it later (haha...during a commercial break)? Seriously...is this true?

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    They have finally settled on her "look."

Delicate pastels, and long flowing hair. Anything to make her look innocent, pink cheeked, young, sincere, yada, yada, yada . . . .

It's a good look for her, and it does give her a certain look of innocence, but it doesn't work for me. All I have to do is remember the pic of her pee'n in the parking lot, and the princess image is totally shot.

Sometimes she was so still, not even blinking and I couldn't tell if she was breathing. A few times I thought my computer froze up on me. I think someone has told her to knock off the hair grooming, shirt straightening and palm rubbing, but I'm not sure statue-Casey is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    My observations? What are yours?
    1. No interaction with her parents
    2. Interaction with her brother after he mouthed "I love you"...she cried
    3. Stone face when her mother was testifying
    4. Furiously writing and underlying her words when mom and bro were testifying
    5. Fun, girlfriend interaction with (who were they) girls during break
    6. Dressed conservatively, long hair
    7. Stone-faced when CA's boss was testifying
    8. Absolutely no evidence of a grieving mother
    9. Did she really unbutton her blouse?
    10. Will the shackles come off? Do they do this with other inmates?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Dear Prudence View Post
    Sometimes she was so still, not even blinking and I couldn't tell if she was breathing. A few times I thought my computer froze up on me. I think someone has told her to knock off the hair grooming, shirt straightening and palm rubbing, but I'm not sure statue-Casey is much better.
    When the sidebar about the TES files was going on, I thought the video was frozen, but Casey was just completely motionless.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

This is still a game to her. This is just a "different" hallway at a "different" universal studios. She will take this as far as she can...the attention factor is there. She always modeled her own personal life by emulating other people. She has the perfect stage now. She gets to be an actress, a grieving mother, a "victim", an example for others that were arrested on "a whim" and the ever present "celebrity" status...same lawyers that she always read about in newspapers/watched on the TV.

The words "Death Penalty" are just that, words. She thinks she is too important to have that be an outcome and certainly too "innocent". Her "team" is giving her all the attention and ego stroking she needs and desires. But none of them have hammered home the consequence and real possibility of a "Death Sentence", they are too worried about their own personal monetary gains and futures as "high profile" attorneys.

JMO
    Last edited by spqr; 07-17-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Grammer
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

To answer your question about the blouse. I thought it was low-cut from the get-go.

The hair grooming seriously gets on my last nerve. She is so self absorbed and fixated on her appearance - always touching her hair, smoothing it, pulling it around front and patting it down with her hands to make it look even longer and showing it off for the cameras. She is SO PROUD of her long hair. UGh. Oh, and the adjusting of the shirt all the time. Put her in a knit top or something more comfortable so she'll stop fidgeting with that too!

She's getting so many compliments on the hair (even here at WS). I won't even be able to bear reading the next round of jail letters she gets. They'll all most likely start with "Dear Casey, YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Blah...blah...blah" which will boost her already inflated ego even more. Ugh.

I apologize for the mini-rant!

It is a low cut blouse - when she comes into the courtroom, there's a pretty good close up of her & you can see no buttonhole or button higher than the last one that is buttoned. That is one of the styles out there lately (as opposed to ruffles, lol).
    Did you know that "Dammit, I'm mad" spelled backwards is "Dammit I'm mad" - well, I still am!

It appeared to me that Inmate Anthony and her brother and her attorney and her parents pretty much had a gut bustin good laughing time, during this Hearing where they were discussing the smell of a murdered child's decomposing body in her mother's car trunk. Inmate Anthony had the BEST time giggling and chatting up the "girls" (Baez' law clerks) during the break. OMG soooo much FUN!

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...oss/?start=880
    http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...oss/?start=920
    http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...oss/?start=900

I noticed the lack of blinking too. Especially when her mother was up being questioned. It was freaky. It looked like Casey was staring a hole into Cindy - hardly ever blinking an eye! She had a weird, almost evil look on her face at times.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast