2. Interaction with her brother after he mouthed "I love you"...she cried
3. Stone face when her mother was testifying
4. Furiously writing and underlying her words when mom and bro were testifying
5. Fun, girlfriend interaction with (who were they) girls during break
6. Dressed conservatively, long hair
7. Stone-faced when CA's boss was testifying
8. Absolutely no evidence of a grieving mother
9. Did she really unbutton her blouse?
10. Will the shackles come off? Do they do this with other inmates?

Blouse was so unbelievably low cut! (or unbuttoned) OMG!

Still lots and lots of grooming with the hair. She starts out not doing it so much but then as time goes by she does it more and more.

When crying, she took a tissue, folded it into four, then proceeded to do the old "dab at the area underneath an eye and then examine the tissue", repeat, repeat, repeat. I am assuming she has developed this technique over the years to wipe away any eye makeup that may be running down her face. (Remember the Tammy Faye Baker crying skit on Saturday Night Live? So funny, and I loved Tammy Faye ever since watching her on a reality show beiong genuinely kind and sweet to all.)

Oh, a jury is going to just love watching her day after day during the trial!

Blouse was so unbelievably low cut! (or unbuttoned) OMG!

You were there, right? Did she actually come to court with it buttoned up and then unbuttoned it later (haha...during a commercial break)? Seriously...is this true?

July15thHearing.jpg

July15th2010.jpg

July15th2.jpg

They have finally settled on her "look."

Delicate pastels, and long flowing hair. Anything to make her look innocent, pink cheeked, young, sincere, yada, yada, yada . . . .

It's a good look for her, and it does give her a certain look of innocence, but it doesn't work for me. All I have to do is remember the pic of her pee'n in the parking lot, and the princess image is totally shot.

Sometimes she was so still, not even blinking and I couldn't tell if she was breathing. A few times I thought my computer froze up on me. I think someone has told her to knock off the hair grooming, shirt straightening and palm rubbing, but I'm not sure statue-Casey is much better.

My observations? What are yours?
1. No interaction with her parents
2. Interaction with her brother after he mouthed "I love you"...she cried
3. Stone face when her mother was testifying
4. Furiously writing and underlying her words when mom and bro were testifying
5. Fun, girlfriend interaction with (who were they) girls during break
6. Dressed conservatively, long hair
7. Stone-faced when CA's boss was testifying
8. Absolutely no evidence of a grieving mother
9. Did she really unbutton her blouse?
10. Will the shackles come off? Do they do this with other inmates?

344za81.jpg

Sometimes she was so still, not even blinking and I couldn't tell if she was breathing. A few times I thought my computer froze up on me. I think someone has told her to knock off the hair grooming, shirt straightening and palm rubbing, but I'm not sure statue-Casey is much better.

When the sidebar about the TES files was going on, I thought the video was frozen, but Casey was just completely motionless.

This is still a game to her. This is just a "different" hallway at a "different" universal studios. She will take this as far as she can...the attention factor is there. She always modeled her own personal life by emulating other people. She has the perfect stage now. She gets to be an actress, a grieving mother, a "victim", an example for others that were arrested on "a whim" and the ever present "celebrity" status...same lawyers that she always read about in newspapers/watched on the TV.

The words "Death Penalty" are just that, words. She thinks she is too important to have that be an outcome and certainly too "innocent". Her "team" is giving her all the attention and ego stroking she needs and desires. But none of them have hammered home the consequence and real possibility of a "Death Sentence", they are too worried about their own personal monetary gains and futures as "high profile" attorneys.

JMO

To answer your question about the blouse. I thought it was low-cut from the get-go.

The hair grooming seriously gets on my last nerve. She is so self absorbed and fixated on her appearance - always touching her hair, smoothing it, pulling it around front and patting it down with her hands to make it look even longer and showing it off for the cameras. She is SO PROUD of her long hair. UGh. Oh, and the adjusting of the shirt all the time. Put her in a knit top or something more comfortable so she'll stop fidgeting with that too!

She's getting so many compliments on the hair (even here at WS). I won't even be able to bear reading the next round of jail letters she gets. They'll all most likely start with "Dear Casey, YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Blah...blah...blah" which will boost her already inflated ego even more. Ugh.

I apologize for the mini-rant!

It is a low cut blouse - when she comes into the courtroom, there's a pretty good close up of her & you can see no buttonhole or button higher than the last one that is buttoned. That is one of the styles out there lately (as opposed to ruffles, lol).

It appeared to me that Inmate Anthony and her brother and her attorney and her parents pretty much had a gut bustin good laughing time, during this Hearing where they were discussing the smell of a murdered child's decomposing body in her mother's car trunk. Inmate Anthony had the BEST time giggling and chatting up the "girls" (Baez' law clerks) during the break. OMG soooo much FUN!

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=880
http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=920
http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=900

WSKClaughingandclerkslaughing1a.jpg

GeorgesnickersCindytalktoLeeJuly152.jpg

ConwayCindylaughingladyleavesJuly15.jpg

LeelaughingPt5wftvJuly152010.jpg

BaezlaughsaboutInmaterecordingfelon.jpg

KClaughingaboutacousticshearingPt6w.jpg

KCbigsmilesenteringJuly152010OS.jpg

I noticed the lack of blinking too. Especially when her mother was up being questioned. It was freaky. It looked like Casey was staring a hole into Cindy - hardly ever blinking an eye! She had a weird, almost evil look on her face at times.

Oh! One more thing - since we are talking about Casey chatting it up with "the JB assistants". When I looked at the still pics on one of the news sites, it appeared to me that Casey may have been chatting with them about her fall and broken tooth. I guess I thought that because in one of the still shots it looks like Casey is pointing to her tooth. I wish I could drag the picture over here, but I am seriously techy challenged!

And always the attorney's cell phone to entertain the Inmate ...

BaezshowsKChiscellphoneJuly152010.jpg

Thanks for the pix, Thinktank! As I went progressively down to each pic in your post, I got sicker and sicker. What is wrong with all of them? Looks like they ALL had "fun" at the hearing. If a jury sees KC behave that way during a break, they won't find it so funny. So sad to see, and then think of the reason they are all there, having so much "fun". :(

And writing furiously ... to make sure her attorneys pay attention to every detail that is important to her.
She made me SICK thinking she and her attorneys would persuade the Judge to throw out the 911 calls, because of all of their clever diversion (lies) tactics. Trying to blame George for telling Cindy the car smelled like a dead body, and trying to make Cindy say that she knew the smell in the car was different than the smell of a dead body .... etc.....
I want to know what Mason did with the yellow pad note that Inmate Anthony wrote, and he took from her, folded it, and put it in his briefcase....

KCwritingagainPt4Cindymade2nd911cal.jpg

KCwritingMasonlookingPt4wftvJuly152.jpg

KCwritingwhileBurdicktherePt4wftvJu.jpg

MasontakesKCpaperPt8wftvJuly152010.jpg

Thanks for the pix, Thinktank! As I went progressively down to each pic in your post, I got sicker and sicker. What is wrong with all of them? Looks like they ALL had "fun" at the hearing. If a jury sees KC behave that way during a break, they won't find it so funny. So sad to see, and then think of the reason they are all there, having so much "fun". :(

I felt the same way after that Hearing. I actually cried quite a bit for precious Caylee ... so forgotten by that so-called family of hers. Cindy made me sick at the end of the Hearing with all the greeting line slaps on the back for her good "performance" on the stand. It was all an acting job after coaching from her "handlers".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back