Man Helps Catch Burglar From 90 Miles Away!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linkage

24283946_240X180.jpg

Man Watches Burglary 90 Miles Away; 2 Arrested
Son In Jacksonville Calls Police About South Daytona Incident

POSTED: Friday, July 16, 2010
UPDATED: 7:21 pm EDT July 16, 2010

SOUTH DAYTONA, Fla. -- A man and woman were arrested Thursday in a burglary of a South Daytona home after another man watched the break-in from Jacksonville via a surveillance camera, police said....

When you read about what they stole it becomes more perplexing.

what are xanax & oxycodone prescribed for? just wondering why an elderly couple (their son who watched it is 57 according to the link) would have that in their home

& why the suspect would only take 1/2 a tablet of each ... wonder if he knows them at all

once again, drugs wreak havoc

and I want one of those cameras - only $300? a great investment

what are xanax & oxycodone prescribed for? just wondering why an elderly couple (their son who watched it is 57 according to the link) would have that in their home

& why the suspect would only take 1/2 a tablet of each ... wonder if he knows them at all

once again, drugs wreak havoc

and I want one of those cameras - only $300? a great investment

Xanax is an anti-anxiety med, oxycodone is a painkiller. They're both commonly abused drugs.

Wow, what a string of lucky events in this story!

Xanax is an anti-anxiety med, oxycodone is a painkiller. They're both commonly abused drugs.

Wow, what a string of lucky events in this story!

Why not take the whole bottle?

Who knows WHAT these two were thinking...they also stole fake gold jewelry!

OT, but I'd hate to be somebody who has to answer the phones for one of those places that sends you money for gold jewelry. I'd bet A LOT of people send in gold plated crap and think it's real gold. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back