GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7979747/

Jonathan Douglas Richardson, 21, took the child to Johnston Memorial Hospital in Smithfield around noon Friday, claiming she had fallen off a bed.

The sheriff said the girl suffered severe trauma to the head and had been sexually assaulted. She also had bite marks, cuts and bruises on her body.

"(This is) one of the worst cases of torture of a child that we have ever investigated – cuts, lacerations, signs of sexual assault, bite marks, head trauma," Bizzell said

In 2008, the article says: "In 2008, Richardson was found guilty of assault on a female, according to court records. He was ordered to enter an abuser treatment program and attend a domestic violence program in Johnston County."

I wonder if he went to the treatment program? Doesn't sound like it.

Poor baby - I hope she makes it and gets good mental/emotional health care.

Salem

ya know, I live near there, and I can tell you the most sordid, unbelieveable stories come from Johnston Co. It must be something in the water there. And although the newspaper account says the family was /is upstanding, I can tell you if my grandson or grand daughter was keeping a child for someone, I would have my nose in the situation. Besides, what mother leaves her precious little daughter with a man unrelated to her?
There is no excuse for that mother to have left that little girl with this man, none.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7981643/

Smithfield, N.C. — A 4-year-old girl remained in critical condition Sunday, two days after she was hospitalized for injuries suffered in what Johnston County authorities described as torture.

The girl's mother is at her side at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill, said Tammy Amaon, a spokeswoman for the Johnston County Sheriff's Office.

The girl's mother had left her with Jonathan Douglas Richardson, 21, of Old Sanders Road in Smithfield, while she underwent military training.

Whas a sick !!! I hope the little girl recovers , bless her heart

Johnston County man charged in suspected torture of girl, 4

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jonathan Douglas Richardson, 21, of 750 Old Sanders Road, Smithfield, was charged with felony child abuse with severe bodily injury, Bizzell said.

Richardson lives in a barn behind the home of his grandparents. A few weeks ago, his girlfriend of about six months moved into the barn with him, bringing her 4-year-old daughter, Bizzell said.

The girl's mother traveled to New Mexico on July 6 for Army Reserves training, leaving her daughter with Richardson.

The abuse was discovered Friday afternoon when Richardson took the girl to Johnston Memorial Hospital.

He told medical staff there that she had fallen out of a bed.

Investigators and social workers contacted the girl's mother, who immediately began traveling back to North Carolina and was expected back early today

Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/07/17/585509/girl-4-possible-torture-victim.html#ixzz0u5ENVT3I

7979750-1279326333-220x165.jpg

Jonathan Douglas Richardson

I am praying that this little girl pulls through, what in gods name is wrong with people. :(

beyond words ...... :cry:

Snip
In 2008, Richardson was found guilty of assault on a female, according to court records. He was ordered to enter an abuser treatment program and attend a domestic violence program in Johnston County.
Snip

Hmmm. Guess it was not very effective.

I am not bashing-why did Mom move in with a boyfriend of 6 mos into a barn that had no running water, and not only take her child with her, but leave her child with the man while she left the state? A man with a record??

Man accused in girl's abuse has record

A 4-year-old girl remained in critical condition Saturday as investigators tried to piece together the events that led to one of the worst child abuse cases Johnston County officials have ever seen.

Jonathan Douglas Richardson, 21, was charged with felony child abuse with serious bodily injury late Friday after he took the girl to Johnston Memorial Hospital in Smithfield earlier that day.

She had severe head trauma, was covered in cuts, bites and bruises, and she showed signs of being sexually abused, according to Johnston County Sheriff Steve Bizzell.

The mother left the child in Richardson's care on July 6 when she went to New Mexico for Army Reserves training.

Bizzell said the child's mother was at UNC Hospitals by her daughter's side Saturday after she returned from New Mexico. Investigators also spoke to the child's father, who is in the Wake County jail on felony drug trafficking charges

Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/07/18/586407/man-accused-in-girls-abuse-has.html#ixzz0u5Istzfy

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7981643/

Smithfield, N.C. — A 4-year-old girl remained in critical condition Sunday, two days after she was hospitalized for injuries suffered in what Johnston County authorities described as torture.

The girl's mother is at her side at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill, said Tammy Amaon, a spokeswoman for the Johnston County Sheriff's Office.

The girl's mother had left her with Jonathan Douglas Richardson, 21, of Old Sanders Road in Smithfield, while she underwent military training.

Just read that this angel died. The link is for the original story with update headline on right.
RIP little Tagan.

:cry:

Posted: 9:40 p.m. yesterday
Updated: 11:52 p.m. yesterday

Child dies in Johnston County torture case

Smithfield, N.C. — A 4-year-old girl who was severely beaten and tortured in Johnston County died from her injuries Monday evening, Johnston County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Tammy Amaon said.

Hospital workers contacted law enforcement authorities Friday after discovering Teghan Alyssa Skiba had cuts, lacerations, bite marks and signs of sexual assault, Sheriff Steve Bizzell said.

Teghan was taken to Johnston Medical Center by Jonathan Douglas Richardson, who claimed the girl had fallen off a bed. Teghan, who also suffered severe head trauma, was transferred to UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill where she later died, Amaon said.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7992762/

My lungs are full
Before I sigh
A waste of life
A Little one Dies.......

It takes a breath
to breathe in deep
and all the while
hope the children sleep...
(c) Taz, till it's gone

Beautiful, beautiful baby. Dear Lord.

This guy has three social networking profiles. The latest is private and shows him driving a tractor trailer. Where was pretty Teghan then? Probably safer than being with this .

Woody Wacker. He's a dunk hunter and well hunter. Many pictures of him Whack-M and Stack-M. He beats ducks and fish.

Obviously he's just an evil creeper, and just happens to hunt duck, and beat them about and then photograph it, but in this light it's pure ugly.

http://www.myspace.com/woodywacker4321

I have gotten pretty good at disconnecting myself from these stories, so that I can continue my investigations. I wasn't expecting this one and it just felt like a kick in the stomach. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes for this poor baby who deserved so much better than to live in a barn with a monster.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7992762/

"Smithfield, N.C. — A 4-year-old girl who was severely beaten and tortured in Johnston County died from her injuries Monday evening, Johnston County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Tammy Amaon said.
Hospital workers contacted law enforcement authorities Friday after discovering Teghan Alyssa Skiba had cuts, lacerations, bite marks and signs of sexual assault, Sheriff Steve Bizzell said."

This is just down the road from me. I'm so furious :furious: :furious: :banghead:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7994619/

Smithfield, N.C. — A man accused of torturing a 4-year-old girl who later died told detectives he "lost it" and whipped the girl with a cord after she urinated and defecated in the bed they were sharing, according to search warrants released Tuesday.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba, who had had cuts, lacerations, bite marks, head trauma and sexual assault injuries, died at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill Monday night, according to Johnston County Sheriff Steve Bizzell.

And of course the POI suffers from (according to him) a "bipolar disorder," the explanation du jour for all manner of horrific crimes. I'm no historian of crime but would I be wrong in feeling that this sort of thing is on the rise? What, barring the dreaded bipolar conditions, drives men to rape and kill infants/kids? This seems a carbon-copy of the Blaine Miliam (sic) case, give or take a little devil worship. Poor child. Where were the extended family during all this?

AAAARRRGGGHHHH! (accompanying visual: repeated savage face-palms)

s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member