Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NC - 4 Year Old Teghan Alyssa Skiba dies from torture

Topsail Girl is offline Justice for Michelle, Nancy, Kelly and Maria
    ok some back history - Sheriff Steve Bizzell is a highly regarded well known Sheriff loved by the county. He and Wake County Sheriff and some other Sheriff's from around the area go on this radio program once a month and do their "most wanted" - kind of like America's most wanted. Any whooo outraged would not even describe the interview I just heard. I typed it in word so that I could use my short hand so I'm going to start translating it over now. Radio hosts - Bob, Mike and Kristin just so you know who is asking he questions.
    I don't call them Knot-head & Bone-head for nothin' !!
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Topsail Girl For This Useful Post:

I am pretty new here and have been reading for awhile. I have a daughter that is not much older than Teghan. This poor little girl thinking of the fear and pain she went through just breaks my heart. Praying for justice for this little girl and her family.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tryingtoidentify For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Welcome to WS tryingtoidentify-thank you for such a thoughtful post!!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

I am so sorry Tehgan, that so many people who had the power to act in another way and protect you, didn't.

I won't throw stones at mom (not that anyone here has as yet, the criticisms I've read have not been spiteful) but I too have to wonder what on earth so many mothers are thinking when they expose their defenseless little ones to men who are mentally ill, have sexual assaults in their pasts, keep weapons close at hand, and overall would never, in a million years, pass the sniff test for us here? Why is there an epidemic of mothers exercising zero judgment in this way?

who failed to protect this defenseless girl? Mom, Family members (mom does not live in a bubble, where did her family members think Tehgan was while mom was gone?), POS perp, POS perp's grandparents (were they unaware their mentally ill grandson had this child out in that barn for ten days torturing her and if so, how?

So very sad, and once again, completely preventable! I am disheartened beyond belief that this scene continues to play out across our great nation, day after day, week after week. Sickens me.
    Last edited by tlcya; 07-21-2010 at 10:08 AM.
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Bob – Teghan was left with Richardson VOLUNTARILY by her mother. Found out her bio father – in jail on drug charges, correct? Sheriff Bizzell – yes correct.

Bob - Mom went to New Mexico for Army Reserves – leaves Teghan with a guy (Richardson) she met few weeks ago at bar, correct? Bizzell – Correct. Richardson said HIS sister is going to come and bring her kids – I’ll keep Teghan and all will be well. Richardson’s sister never even knew - never came with her kids.
    Last edited by Topsail Girl; 07-21-2010 at 10:06 AM.
    FYI - If I make a typo I call it a Brain Fart. Till you go thru brain surgery you really can't appreciate that saying

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Topsail Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtoidentify View Post
    I am pretty new here and have been reading for awhile. I have a daughter that is not much older than Teghan. This poor little girl thinking of the fear and pain she went through just breaks my heart. Praying for justice for this little girl and her family.
    Welcome, tryingtoidentify! I have only been a member a few short months, but this has become my home. You will find a wonderful community of thoughtful and insightful posters here.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Belinda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Welcome to WS tryingtoidentify-thank you for such a thoughtful post!!
    Thank you for the welcome. Look forward to talking with many of you on solving cases and trying to prevent these POS from taking these babies. I would be more than willing to take any of these babies while the parents need to work instead of them always ending up with the mothers boyfriend

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tryingtoidentify For This Useful Post:

Bizzell -THE WORST case of torture/ sex assault on a child in his career – seized evidence – shed/barn and in the home. Shed had power and a/c but the shed was filthy. Richardson says Teghan fell off air mattress that is only 8 inches off the ground. Sheriff laughs at how ridiculous that is. Mom had stayed there with Teghan. In interview at hospital mom says she scared of him but left Teghan with him ANYWAY!! Think about your worst images of this case and then multiply that by 10.

Bob –Community and my personal fear is that he will be found not guilty because of his bi-polar / I lost it comments.
    Bizzell – no way jury will let that happen after they see the photos of shed, air mattress and other evidence and autopsy photos. This was completely pre-meditated and planned.

Mike – Mom must be distraught and I understand. She left Teghan there willingly - is there a chance she will face neglect charges? Bizzell – investigation is ongoing as we speak. We plan to question mom again, as well as others, every violation that can be charged will be charged on any person involved. This is a VERY STRONG CHILD ABUSE AND MURDER CASE.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Yes, mom must be outraged. But I want her charged with child endangerment for leaving her daughter with a virtual stranger living in a barn with no running water.

JMO.
    Yes this must start happening to put the message out there that moms will be charged for not protecting their children.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to miimaa For This Useful Post:

Kristin – Richardson was living on the land of his Grandparents. How could they not know what was happening? Bizzell - Grandparents knew he lived back there and had seem mom and Teghan occasionally – They didn’t know mom had left – Rich kept the girl concealed. Bizzell said Grandparents are good, honest people. Bizzell reminds people that things go on in the next room in their own home that they don’t know about. ( kids on internet, etc.) Mike – What if Richardson’s attorney comes to D/A and asks for plea deal for life in prison - no death penalty. Bizzell - no way if this isn’t a death penalty case then there has never been one. Every one searching for justice old, young, community.

That is the end. If anything doesn't make sense let me know and I will clarify. I've kept my orginal word notes just in case.

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    My heart breaks for this sweet little girl. What a tragic, horrific end to a beautiful little girl's life.

FWIW, I absolutely love this sheriff. I think if anyone can get justice for Teghan, it is him.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to justbeachy For This Useful Post:

So sickening. It seems these women pursue the man- even when he is a loser. How many of these cases involve the woman going to work and leaving her child with her new boyfriend who doesn't work, doesn't have his own home? This vermin convinced her that his sister would be coming and other kids would be there. Perhaps the mom was lonely and had been looking for a relationship and wanted this to work out. I know many many women that are looking so hard for the fairytale they don't see the reality. They are quick to get intimate and create an instant relationship and every single time I have seen it end. Not once have I seen anyone that jumps in too soon work out the way they fantasized it would.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miimaa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by justbeachy View Post
    My heart breaks for this sweet little girl. What a tragic, horrific end to a beautiful little girl's life.

FWIW, I absolutely love this sheriff. I think if anyone can get justice for Teghan, it is him.
    He is awesome but the D/A is a woman and she has children and Bizzell said this morning that he is going to do every thing in his power to see to it that she gets the case. She's pretty darn awesome herself. Yes - little Teghan will get justice.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Topsail Girl For This Useful Post:

I am not sure I ever recall a member of LE stating in the press that there will be no plea deal on a case. That is one aggravated interviewee. Thank God.

So Richardson did plan his assault of the baby and Mom was likely targeted because she had a baby girl. Wow.

Good for her that she had some common sense about being scared of him. Pity she left someone who could not defend herself with him anyway. If the case is substantially correct as stated by this member of LE, mom needs punishment outside of the obvious loss of this precious life. JMO. Because Teghan suffered. A LOT.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

And let me say that being bi polar is not an excuse for torturing a child to death over period of a week and a half. So this will not fly in the real world.

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by miimaa View Post
    So sickening. It seems these women pursue the man- even when he is a loser. How many of these cases involve the woman going to work and leaving her child with her new boyfriend who doesn't work, doesn't have his own home? This vermin convinced her that his sister would be coming and other kids would be there. Perhaps the mom was lonely and had been looking for a relationship and wanted this to work out. I know many many women that are looking so hard for the fairytale they don't see the reality. They are quick to get intimate and create an instant relationship and every single time I have seen it end. Not once have I seen anyone that jumps in too soon work out the way they fantasized it would.

This is why the whole story has to be told and everyone has to face the consequences. The consequences for the person who was biologically connected to this child has to resonate so that it makes an impact on the next young single mother with a child in tow who decides that it is more important to have a man, any man, than to protect someone she is morally bound to have come first.

I am not being judgemental. This is JMO.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

You are all much nicer than me.

Not being judgmental? WHY NOT?

As mothers (and fathers, but especially mothers) it is our responsibility to protect our children. That does not include dumping a preschooler with some "hawt" crazy guy we just met in a bar.

I'm going to stop here before I get banned.
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    You are all much nicer than me.

Not being judgmental? WHY NOT?

As mothers (and fathers, but especially mothers) it is our responsibility to protect our children. That does not include dumping a preschooler with some "hawt" crazy guy we just met in a bar.

I'm going to stop here before I get banned.
    I think everyone here feels your same sense of frustration, we are simply choosing our words carefully as we express our outrage so that we do not end up as your BBM portion KWIM?
    Five years ago I wandered in here because of a google search on Haleigh Cummings. "Welcome," folks said "look around a bit, sit a spell." It wasn't long before I found Caylee's threads. It was just that simple.

If you are new to the site allow me to say, "welcome. Look around a bit, sit a spell."

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Topsail Girl View Post
    Kristin – Richardson was living on the land of his Grandparents. How could they not know what was happening? Bizzell - Grandparents knew he lived back there and had seem mom and Teghan occasionally – They didn’t know mom had left – Rich kept the girl concealed. Bizzell said Grandparents are good, honest people. Bizzell reminds people that things go on in the next room in their own home that they don’t know about. ( kids on internet, etc.) Mike – What if Richardson’s attorney comes to D/A and asks for plea deal for life in prison - no death penalty. Bizzell - no way if this isn’t a death penalty case then there has never been one. Every one searching for justice old, young, community.

That is the end. If anything doesn't make sense let me know and I will clarify. I've kept my orginal word notes just in case.
    Just wanted to thank you TSG! You made perfect sense. Good shorthand.

TSG, this may be a backward question. I'm from up North in a big city. I know nothing about duck hunting or hunting at all. For me seeing the Myspace of POS I mean POI that freaked me out. Beating ducks is that a woody wacker? I am sorry again if that is inappropriate. I know that hunting in itself for heaven's sake would have nothing to do with being a monster I meant more the element of beating them with a bat like weapon.

I know alot of people that have hit fish they caught do the same and they are normal, kind, caring people. I am just trying to understand the wood beating?

Thank you again for caring for sweet Teghan and informing us.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Topsail Girl View Post

Topsail - we all appreciate the work you have done here to transcribe the interview but we need a link, please? Can you link the radio station? Give call numbers or something and we will all help you find a link for this information.

Thanks,

Salem

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

I know that it must be tough on single mothers out there. I feel thankful that I have never had to deal with that. I've been married for almost 27 years and we have a 22 year old daughter. At the same time, I feel sure that I had I been in that situation, I surely would have made better choices than these women do. While I have no personal experience on this, I have heard from many single mothers and previously single mothers on here who have made better choices and did put their kids first.

Does it come down simply to the fortitude and strength of the mother? Is it simply situational? Is it that these mothers don't come from homes any better than the ones they are providing for their children (Note: This one I am very unsure of. There are too many instances where many of us have had rough childhoods and turned it around in adulthood)? I wish so much that I could understand this seeming epidemic. Sometimes it is very clear that the mother doesn't care about the child or what happens to it, but there are others where the mother seemingly loved the child, but made the same dumb choices. I just don't know what to think.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Belinda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Topsail - we all appreciate the work you have done here to transcribe the interview but we need a link, please? Can you link the radio station? Give call numbers or something and we will all help you find a link for this information.

Thanks,

Salem
    I'm sorry Salem. I should have been more clear this morning. My apologies. I have been looking to see if the interview has made it to the web site yet. I can link the radio station and there is an area called Bob the Bounty Hunter. If it is posted it SHOULD be posted there. It USUALLY takes them 24 hours to get it linked. They also have Bob & the Showgram on demand. Their show runs from 6 in the morning till 10. Here is a link to the on demand section. I have no idea what segment it will be on but it was right around 9am EST. I'm at work and can't listen right now but maybe some kind poster will find it. Today's Wheel of Wednesday was being hit in the face with ping pong balls. That was at around 8 am so if you find that web cast you know that the interview should also be up. As I said it usually takes 24 hours for the updates.

http://www.bobandtheshowgram.com/cc-...rticle=3941333

Warning - this program - Bob & the Showgram is hilarious but parts of it may be offensive. Not the interview with Sheriff Bizzell, just the web site and web casts in general.
    Last edited by Topsail Girl; 07-21-2010 at 01:36 PM.

42. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Topsail Girl For This Useful Post:

Filly,

I wish I could answer your questions but I know nothing of hunting. Woody whacker means nothing to me. Maybe someone else may know.

Ya' know I care about all these kids - the ones dead, alive and missing. Some get to me more than others. This one has bothered me so much because it is literally in my back yard. Don't get me wrong I hope the Sloops rot for what they've done too, it's just that this one is getting to me in another way completely. I can't quite put my finger on why.
    Last edited by Topsail Girl; 07-21-2010 at 01:25 PM.

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Topsail Girl For This Useful Post:

nevermind
    Last edited by KaptainKebo; 07-21-2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: delete

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaptainKebo For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast