2010.07.19 - Levi Page - 9PM EST/ 6PM PST

Actually I was just told by Jane's producers they're only going to do a small update on Haleigh Cummings, and that they didn't need me tonight. So there will be no panel on her show. But tune in tonight to mine, still working on guests! I'll keep you all posted. We're going to spend some time on this case tonight.

With all the delays over and over, I hope the national media doesn't loose interest...

I wish somebody could explain the legal maneuvering. It appeared that today was going to be the trial (plea) and sentencing set.

We know, though, that from the very beginning, ron has insisted on going last. He is a control freak and wants to see all the others off to prison first. He can hear and watch what their lawyers are doing, what the players are saying and plan his next move. When they are all safely tucked away, then he will go to prison, and happily, I might add.

With all the delays over and over, I hope the national media doesn't loose interest...

Unfortunately IMO the media has no interest in the case because LE will not give them any updates on Haleigh so they have nothing to really report. It makes one wonder if LE even has anything of value in the homicide investigation and what led them to the conclusion she is no longer alive. Seems as if something is just not right in Putnam IMO, but I doubt the media will even go there. I found it interesting that even though the judge had already denied a continuance and given Ron a plea date of the 9th, he still gave him another month. This is just not sitting right with me. What could Ronald have better than what the State already has on him? He was not only seen on video selling drugs, he was also heard. It can't get better than that IMO.

Cummings Near Plea Deal, Aug. 20 hearing was scheduled to finalize that plea agreement.

July 19, 2010
"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/24307123/detail.html

PALATKA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings will be held in jail for another month as his attorney tries to finalize a plea agreement with prosecutors on drug trafficking charges.

Jury selection for Ronald Cummings' trial was set to begin today, the judge was told there was a tentative agreement that Ronald would agree to plead guilty to three of the five counts if the other two were dropped. A Aug. 20 hearing was scheduled to finalize that plea agreement.

Unfortunately IMO the media has no interest in the case because LE will not give them any updates on Haleigh so they have nothing to really report. It makes one wonder if LE even has anything of value in the homicide investigation and what led them to the conclusion she is no longer alive. Seems as if something is just not right in Putnam IMO, but I doubt the media will even go there. I found it interesting that even though the judge had already denied a continuance and given Ron a plea date of the 9th, he still gave him another month. This is just not sitting right with me. What could Ronald have better than what the State already has on him? He was not only seen on video selling drugs, he was also heard. It can't get better than that IMO.

Cummings Near Plea Deal, Aug. 20 hearing was scheduled to finalize that plea agreement.

July 19, 2010
"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/24307123/detail.html

PALATKA, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings will be held in jail for another month as his attorney tries to finalize a plea agreement with prosecutors on drug trafficking charges.

Jury selection for Ronald Cummings' trial was set to begin today, the judge was told there was a tentative agreement that Ronald would agree to plead guilty to three of the five counts if the other two were dropped. A Aug. 20 hearing was scheduled to finalize that plea agreement.

I think the other two jailbirds should jump in and tell all they know about a Mr. Ron Cummings prior to their trials and/or sentencing and prior to Ron "making his deal".

Getting ready to go on the air Live in 10 mins, if you all have any questions. Get em ready and I'll ask!

One good thing about BTR is you can catch the re-run which I FULLY plan to do!!! Just chk'ing here for highlights lst!

I heard only the last part of the show live, now I'm listening to the whole thing.

Art Harris is on. Where has he been? I checked his blogsite and his last post prior to today was June 3rd. Has he been on vacation?

I just love Holly Hughes. She doesn't play around.

Thanks, Levi!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back