874 users online (176 members and 698 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Is Terri's Odd Behavior Part of Her Plan?

So, I find myself wondering, is Terri's odd behavior part of her plan? IF Terri is responsible was it her goal to make sure Kaine knew she was involved to torture him?

Kyron's CSI shirt ... I now believe it was intentionally put on him to remind Kaine about Terri's love of CSI programs. Was it the first clue that this was a game to Terri?

She had her FB page available to the public for a long time. Her postings on there caused a great deal of speculation and anger. Was it intentional?

Her account of what she did that morning does not match what LE is finding. Did she intentionally drive to SI knowing her cell phone would ping? Did she drive around and do other things to further confuse the search and then lie?

She has been very vocal about failing the LDT's ... why? Did she purposely make a big deal out of it to make sure that Kaine would realize that she was the reason for his anguish? That she held all the cards?

Then there's MC. Was her sexting an intentional act that she KNEW would get back to Kaine and further twist the knife she has plunged into his heart? Was it revenge for Kaine taking her daughter?

Did all of this get way out of hand? Has the national attention caused Terri to drag this out much longer than she originally intended?

There are so many things I have noticed about Terri's behavior that makes me question if it is intentional. Anyone else have that feeling?

If her odd behavior, which has served to vilify her in the eyes of an entire nation and make her a virtual pariah in her city/state, is purposeful than she is certifiable. I cannot imagine anyone purposefully making themselves out to be the prime suspect in a scenerio such as this simply to torture her mate.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I haven't seen any behavior of Terri's that I consider odd.

The sexting is unusual under the circumstances, but I knew a woman when I was younger who had... unusual sexcapades, let's say... when she was stressed. She was in therapy for it, and she knew the reason she did it was because she was attempting not to think about what was stressing her out by doing somewhat outrageous things.

Terri's sexting could be something similar.

Sooo... again... I don't know of any other behavior of Terri's that I think of as odd. We all engage in odd behavior. For me to consider behavior odd to the point of suspecting the person may have abducted or murdered a child, it has to be pretty darn bizarre. I just don't see that on Terri's part.

I don't really see anything "from" Terri, I see things "about" her, but nothing "from" her.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I should qualify my post above with the following. I have seen no one thing "from" Terri (TY to tehcloser for the distinction) that is odd but have seen plenty "about" Terri that taken in bits and pieces does not strike me as odd, however when taken in sum do seem to be odd.

The sum of the whole, for me, is becoming more than the sum of the parts, although I am still riding the fence. If Terri is involved, she did not act alone.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I indirectly know someone who became a widow at 20, her husband died in a house fire she had sex with his best friend the night of the funeral. When she finally got into counseling the counselor told her that is a common thing that happens when people are overwhelmed with grief you will seek "relief" at any cost, I thought it was the strangest thing I had ever heard and then she hears it's not that uncommon....

What I am wondering is if Terri has had intentional odd behavior in front of Kaine to ensure that he suspected her w/out her admitting to anything? I tend to think that if she is responsible she wants Kaine to know she did it.

Of course, it could all be that she is just that stupid. For me, her behavior has been a big key that she was involved. That is just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    So, I find myself wondering, is Terri's odd behavior part of her plan? IF Terri is responsible was it her goal to make sure Kaine knew she was involved to torture him?

Kyron's CSI shirt ... I now believe it was intentionally put on him to remind Kaine about Terri's love of CSI programs. Was it the first clue that this was a game to Terri?

She had her FB page available to the public for a long time. Her postings on there caused a great deal of speculation and anger. Was it intentional?

Her account of what she did that morning does not match what LE is finding. Did she intentionally drive to SI knowing her cell phone would ping? Did she drive around and do other things to further confuse the search and then lie?

She has been very vocal about failing the LDT's ... why? Did she purposely make a big deal out of it to make sure that Kaine would realize that she was the reason for his anguish? That she held all the cards?

Then there's MC. Was her sexting an intentional act that she KNEW would get back to Kaine and further twist the knife she has plunged into his heart? Was it revenge for Kaine taking her daughter?

Did all of this get way out of hand? Has the national attention caused Terri to drag this out much longer than she originally intended?

There are so many things I have noticed about Terri's behavior that makes me question if it is intentional. Anyone else have that feeling?
    Good Morning, Day Dreamer,

This is a very intriguing thought, though I agree with the poster above (tlcox) that Terri making herself into a societal pariah seems really crazy. That, to me, doesn't mean it couldn't be true, though; especially if Terri doesn't feel and perceive things the way most people do.

Could she truly be so full of venom as to not only be capable of "disappearing" a child and to have previously plotted to have her husband killed, but to still have the warped (evil, some would term it) need and desire to continue the charade, even at the expense of her own reputation, the loss of her daughter, the loss of everything, really? It seems she has also sacrificed her teen-aged son.

It all sounds so...what is a good word? Unbelievable! Insane! Evil?

I don't know how much of this Terri planned, how much she has done as she rolls with each new development, or if she hurt Kyron, hid Kyron (which I do not believe), or if she lost her temper that morning and Kyron paid the ultimate price, and now she is just reacting.

It doesn't seem that way, though (meaning, an accident involving Kyron) or she would be behaving and responding completely differently to the loss of her baby daughter, the loss of Kaine, the loss of her home, the loss of her life, basically. Unless she is wired very differently than most of the people on the planet. And I tend to think that she is.

These are all my OPINIONS and speculations.

"Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by silence." ~ Henri-Frederic Amiel ~

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    What I am wondering is if Terri has had intentional odd behavior in front of Kaine to ensure that he suspected her w/out her admitting to anything? I tend to think that if she is responsible she wants Kaine to know she did it.

Of course, it could all be that she is just that stupid. For me, her behavior has been a big key that she was involved. That is just my opinion though.
    I misunderstood your post then. My answer in that case would be no, I don't think she's engaged in intentional odd behavior because I haven't seen (heard of) any odd behavior on her part at all.

Quote Originally Posted by seeking truth View Post
    Good Morning, Day Dreamer,

This is a very intriguing thought, though I agree with the poster above (tlcox) that Terri making herself into a societal pariah seems really crazy. That, to me, doesn't mean it couldn't be true, though; especially if Terri doesn't feel and perceive things the way most people do.

Could she truly be so full of venom as to not only be capable of "disappearing" a child and to have previously plotted to have her husband killed, but to still have the warped (evil, some would term it) need and desire to continue the charade, even at the expense of her own reputation, the loss of her daughter, the loss of everything, really? It seems she has also sacrificed her teen-aged son.

It all sounds so...what is a good word? Unbelievable! Insane! Evil?

I don't know how much of this Terri planned, how much she has done as she rolls with each new development, or if she hurt Kyron, hid Kyron (which I do not believe), or if she lost her temper that morning and Kyron paid the ultimate price, and now she is just reacting.

It doesn't seem that way, though (meaning, an accident involving Kyron) or she would be behaving and responding completely differently to the loss of her baby daughter, the loss of Kaine, the loss of her home, the loss of her life, basically. Unless she is wired very differently than most of the people on the planet. And I tend to think that she is.

These are all my OPINIONS and speculations.

Good morning! I agree that Terri is definitely wired differently. I don't think Terri, in her wildest dreams, ever thought this would go so far or get so much media attention. I think it got out of hand quickly and she did not know how to react to that. I don't think she expected Kaine to turn on her and take her daughter either.

I am kind of back and forth because when I read other's intelligent takes I can definitely see their points and why they think the way they do.

If she really had nothing to do w/ this then she has been her own worst enemy in her actions.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Terri's behavior is no more or less odd than the major players in most of the other high-profile cases that I've followed. There always seem to be weird characters associated with every case, but I suppose that my behavior might seem strange if I found myself under the careful scrutiny of the media on a daily basis. Most of these people didn't ask to be thrust into whatever predicament they or a family member might find themselves, so they don't have a manual for how they act in such circumstances. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    I should qualify my post above with the following. I have seen no one thing "from" Terri (TY to tehcloser for the distinction) that is odd but have seen plenty "about" Terri that taken in bits and pieces does not strike me as odd, however when taken in sum do seem to be odd.

The sum of the whole, for me, is becoming more than the sum of the parts, although I am still riding the fence. If Terri is involved, she did not act alone.
    BBM I agree w/ you. It is everything that has come out about her and the things she has said and done that make her look guilty to me.

At first I defended Terri's trip to the gym. I can understand why a parent of a missing child would need to relieve stress and anxiety, especially if working out is part of their daily routine. However, I also questioned the way she phrased it.

Then, to add the MFH plot and KH, DY, & TY claiming she is not being truthful w/ LE (among other things) are really damning for Terri.

Like I said before ... if she had nothing to do w/ this then she has been her own worst enemy as far as the image she projects to the public. Of course, that is just my opinion.

Odd behavior is in the eye of the beholder. You would all probably think I'm odd if you looked closely enough. And vice versa.

The only odd behavior is reported second hand. "she asked me to kill her husband" "we think she reacted weird to failing the lie detector" (and what exactly did she fail at - which questions?) I haven't seen direct evidence of odd behavior.

saying you hit the gym on FB is not odd IMO. suppose you have a hundred close friends wondering how you are doing and so after you exercise to relieve stress you re-assure all of them that you hit the gym and now most of them will react "oh good, Terri must of relieved some stress, I am reassured she is OK."

what I want to know is if she dropped off her cell phone on SI BEFORE school, did whatever to Kyron, then went to pick up the phone. Because if she did that it was a CSI double switch back. Has a criminal even ever used that on TV? - Plant a cell phone in a place, knowing it would be pinged, to throw off LE? Did she get that idea from TV? (if that is what she did) because if she did that then, yes, that is very odd behavior. and pre-meditated.

If she put a CSI shirt on the child knowing what was going to happen, wow, that blows my mind. BTW IMO having a child wear a CSI shirt is wrong to me anyway.

I wish I knew when the pings were and what her debit/credit card receipts show.

I don't think her behaviour is any more odd then anyone else's behaviour when under a microscope. Somethings I am not even sure really occured like the MFH. The sexting I think was just as much MC's behaviour, and I figure he was taking advantage of a vulnerable woman and looking for his 15 minutes. I can only imagine what everyone else has been doing for the last few years, and if it went public how shocked some would be ? Just imagine yourself one day, a tragedy like this strikes, and you fail your LTD. What will they find out about you ? How odd are you going to look?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast