2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Omachka

Reaction score
Channel 9 just reported on the 5:00 news that the Defense is investigating George Anthony. They have documents showing that a private investigator has been looking into GA's suicide attempt.

Here is a link to the story they've just posted on their website.

I obviously didn't manage to edit the date on this... so now there are 2 threads. Help!!

It was just a matter of time wasn't it?

The wheels on the bus go round and round - in ever increasing circles...

You're quick. I just got that text from WFTV mere seconds ago.

A lot of WSers stated during this last hearing that it looked like GA knew he was getting thrown under the bus.

I can't say I feel sorry for him. He's the one that said he'd sell his soul to the devil to free KC, which ultimately means spitting on Caylee's memory.

I'm confident the jury will see through this charade.

They're going to have plenty of very murky material to work with, that's for sure. Baez will be salivating over this one. :innocent:

Wow...I just saw it too. Kathy B reported and Bill S commented. Can't believe they are trying to discredit him...after everything he did to try to backtrack for ICA. No wonder he stopped attending the hearings (other than 7/15).
I'm hearing the bus louder than ever!

so George's slow suicide attempt by lite beer and pizza is coming back to bite him in the hindend. Not shocked, not surprised, but like every other "big" ploy that Legal Genius Baez has cooked up it will fall apart before the race even starts.

You're quick. I just got that text from WFTV mere seconds ago.

A lot of WSers stated during this last hearing that it looked like GA knew he was getting thrown under the bus.

I can't say I feel sorry for him. He's the one that said he'd sell his soul to the devil to free KC, which ultimately means spitting on Caylee's memory.

I'm confident the jury will see through this charade.

I just happened to be on here when I heard the bus revving up on the TV. I am not surprised in the least. I think LA and CA better watch out too.

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

They have to head that bus full of gas somewhere.

What happened to Zanny ?

Watch out George, the bus is shifting gears .....

Here I am on a nice beach vaca and I finally got my daughter's laptop after 3 days and bombshell!

I would love to know who all of these witnesses are that were investigated and interviewed by PI Lyons! I'll bet the sisters are in the mix somehow (GA's alleged affair gal and her sister)

Why is the defense using an investigator who lives approx 2 hrs (120+ miles) from Orlando?

This is one dirty race isn't it?

Oops, my bad - it's an upcoming trial regarding the murder of an innocent child.

Oderous is how I feel about this and many of the players.

Who lives on Florence Harbor Drive? (less than one mile from the Anthony home)

So what? The defense is "investigating"? You mean Jose and his punks? This is no where in the same league as being investigated by actual real sworn by law police detectives. Which, btw...have NOT investigated GA....ho hum....

IMHO no matter how distastful, egregious and to be honest what I consider just downright bizarre behavior we've seen come from GA over the past two years...

He did not murder Caylee. That's just ridiculous.

I just can not i-m-a-g-i-n-e how this is going to work for the defense. Kind of makes me very sad, not quite sure why at this moment though, it just does.

All JMHO.

So what? The defense is "investigating"? You mean Jose and his punks? This is no where in the same league as be investigated by actual real sworn by law police detectives. Which, btw...have NOT investigated GA....ho hum....

They have nothing - they are going to use whatever they can and that is George who "sexually" abused Casey - so she says. They are going to burn him over the coals to save their client. Hi Dad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back