705 users online (84 members and 621 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

You have arrived at Thread #2
    Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR

Please continue posting below

PREVIOUS THREADS:
    (charts will follow a few posts down for easy reference)

Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1
    Thread #1 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106417"]Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TERRI Moves from Horman Home

In the See Saw Formation, there is back and forth, to and fro of removing belongings from a former home. The Saturn Hour (never a light, fun time) began but seven minutes earlier. Uranus, one of her ready cash rulers, is at crisis 0 Cardinal or movable Sign. Is this her home? No, it never was: Cancer and the Sun in Cancer belong to the erstwhile partner, House 7's ownership of House 8.

Of great interest is where this woman has been. Moon was last square Pluto, co-ruler of this man's child and last over Saturn-Mars, the co-ruler of this man's child. Saturn at 29 Virgo is in extremis. These planets also oppose the ruler of Moving Out, Jupiter-Uranus. Is it possible to be more wayward?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-19-2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: new thread
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post

In the See Saw Formation, there is back and forth, to and fro of removing belongings from a former home. The Saturn Hour (never a light, fun time) began but seven minutes earlier. Uranus, one of her ready cash rulers, is at crisis 0 Cardinal or movable Sign. Is this her home? No, it never was: Cancer and the Sun in Cancer belong to the erstwhile partner, House 7's ownership of House 8.

Of great interest is where this woman has been. Moon was last square Pluto, co-ruler of this man's child and last over Saturn-Mars, the co-ruler of this man's child. Saturn at 29 Virgo is in extremis. These planets also oppose the ruler of Moving Out, Jupiter-Uranus. Is it possible to be more wayward?
    I am very new to Astrology and was wondering what is the Saturn Hour? I have never heard of it before.

I am also confused about what "Saturn at 29 degrees Virgo is in extremis" means?

I am learning slowly, but am still very new to the art of Astrology.
    Thanks

In my state, a single childless person cannot get welfare. I wonder if that is true in Oregon.

I really appreciate your posts and insights, tuba, and cannot thank you enough. Could you please clarify for me, if you're using the word, 'wayward' in the sense of the delinquent and guilty person, or more in the sense of someone who is lost and adrift?

All of the mentioned states, grayjay, but also willful and led by rebellious whims. The way ahead may be clear but a wayward person goes across it.

Yes, human, health & human welfare is a governance unto the States and each State has its own program. Because the node of the Moon is rising in her move out, she can seek help from a women's resource center, for instance. In some states she could get government aid (county or state) but rarely for any great duration. We have seen that she is able bodied and then some and she has held jobs and is educated to work at gainful employment.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-17-2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: sp-n

hteft, there is a long post in the General Thread of this astrology forum, about planets ruling the hour.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4413596&postcount=226"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

There is a very ancient notion & tradition that the 12 divisions of the day and then the night are influenced by first one planet and then the next in a regular rotation that begins with the planet ruling the day, at dawn. The days rulers also warranted a separate post in the General Thread. Saturn ruled the hour when Terri Moulton Horman removed her belongings and that means the hour was of a serious tone, effort was required and it was best to approach the removal with method.

Planets move through a Sign from inception at zero degrees to the Sign's end at 2959' and a planet found at the tag end of a Sign has exhausted the energy of that Sign. All it had to offer, in this case Virgo, has been drawn out and drained. Intuitively, you know why I would use that term in this instance.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-17-2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: reference LINK added

"path of fire and misfortune"............snipped from TUBA's post.
    Does this mean Terri is headed for something bad like jail time?
    or worse?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Pluto is rising and brings with it public humilation, the Fiery Star Path is an area where, as you say, bad things happen but come with a suddenness and the cusp of authorities, 12:38 Libra is only 22 minutes from critical. That will be a grave and serious climax to the recent series of events but since it is the Moon, ruler of House 8, that will reach 12:38 Libra and the Sun resides in that House (8), the information authorities file will injure her standing.

ALL PERTINENT EVENT CHARTS + KYRON Sunrise NATAL

EVENT CHARTS
    (listing initial Astro commentary reference posts-there are many other Astro comments that followed in Thread #1)

LAST SEEN 8:45a.m. 6/4/10
    Astro commentary in Thread # 1 -post #1, #8, #13, #26, #37, #60w/add'l chart, #234, #253, #269

LAST SEEN 9:a.m. 6/4/10
    Astro Commentary in Thread#1- post #56

NOTE- Link to KYRON's CORRECT TIME NATAL CHART
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5591544&postcount=215"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2[/ame]

KYRON Sunrise NATAL:9/9/2002
    Astro commentary Thread #1 - post #2, #13,

REPORTED MISSING 3:45 6/4/10
    Astro commentary: Thread #1 - post#8, #30, #31, #32,

CONFIRMED/Official Time REPORTED MISSING 3:56p.m.
    Astro commentary Thread #1 - post #56

Declaration 'NOW a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION'
    Astro Commentary Thread #1 - post #91

Last edited by FifthEssence; 09-09-2010 at 03:33 AM. Reason: adding charts- link to KYRON's TRUE TIME NATAL CHART

Thanks guys for the new thread!
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Ex-Military Remote Viewer Lends Hand In Kyron Case
    Kyron Horman Has Not Been Seen Since June 4 At Skyline School
    POSTED: 7:10 am PDT July 21, 2010
    KPTV Fox 12 - UPDATED: 11:20 am PDT July 21, 2010

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office received some unsolicited help from a former military investigator this week in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24337416/detail.html

I hope police listen to Edward Dames and his team. God bless you Kyron Horman!

Oh Fifth Essence the last chart made me so sad.
    10:09 FIND Capricorn confuses me.........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Fifth Essence, I'm also confused with 10:09 (FIND) Capricorn...please explain. Thank you!

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast