1032 users online (214 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Terri H resembles "Sarah Heartburn"?

Okay you all,

I've just hit on a video popped in our threads by one of our dear posters -- to view it click this link:

Oh my G...oh my G... As I review the portions of this video of TH at that one press conference (???does someone have a link to the raw video of it PLEASE???), I am absolutely blown away by the acting I am seeing. IF others do not see it, I am just not sure how they do not. <shaking head>

So... Frankly, I have to give TH's appearance in that PC the "Sarah Heartburn of a Lifetime" award. It makes my skin crawl and my heart ache.

Now then...I could slap myself for not saving the link to a video within which the new reporter attributed to KH that "She will be arrested." DANG IT! I know I heard it...going hunting.

SO..OT a bit: The acting in that video made me think of and look up the lyrics to Phoebe Snow's song "No Show Tonight." Just had to listen to it again. If you have never heard Phoebe Snow before, treat yourself. Additionally, if you ever get to see her live, go, it is an experience of a lifetime that I have never forgotten -- saw her sometime within the last year or so. This is an ace performer and singer.

A few lines from that song that seemed to fit TH...
    * The music won't sound right
    * The audience is being impolite
    * And I can't act tonight
    * He's got me grounded in my dressing room

Ah and maybe this verse fits:
    >>Who could have guessed how
    He'd rewrite the script for me
    I might be Sarah Heartburn
    But I can't cover up this jealousy
    And I can't cover up this jealousy<<

I don't think that this has all played out like TH planned.

So...will we have press pictures at the local pool hall soon? (from the song)

>>You'll find me down at the local pool hall
    Tying up the phone for hours<<
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

Haven't been able to find the video where KH is attributed to have said, "She will be arrested" (in reference to TH). Did find this from "Jensen was a Portland Police homicide investigator for six years."

>>Moving forward in this case, he says, likely means Terri Horman's eventual arrest, though, at this time, she is not technically a suspect.<<
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

I totally see it Wrinkles

Thank you Rhyme and Reason...

I keep looking and looking again. I also want to see the whole conference from which those Sarah Heartburn like clips were taken again...

I remember seeing it the day of the conference, and the more I see that video and specific clips from it, I remember how my antennae started going up, twizzling around, and sparking.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 07-20-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

Ah yes...for our youngins who never had their mothers declare them to be "Sarah Bernhardt" -- "Sarah Heartburn" is a takeoff. Sarah Bernhardt was an actress in the late 1800s, early 1900s.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkles View Post

I keep looking and looking again. I also want to see the whole conference from which those Sarah Heartburn clips were taken again...

I remember seeing it the day of the conference, and the more I see that video and specific clips from it, I remember how my antennae started going up, twizzling around, and sparking.
    Is this the video you're looking for?
    http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-vi...-96171744.html

eta Never mind. This one is edited. I know the whole thing is posted on here somewhere. I think I can find it.

Yes... Thank you... THANK YOU!!

Hmmm wow, noticing the -1:29 (and counting down) acting scene where TH does some strange looking thing, lifting her left arm with hand/kind of curled and briefly flailing at her stomach area as she gropes Desiree... WAY wierd.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

I love Pheobe Snow...that was reason enough to get me to watch your vid. I don't know enough about this case and haven't followed it closely enough but I do hope that justice will served.
    Swiftly.
    coldly.
    And soon.

May Pheobe Snow eternally reign as QUEEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkles View Post

I keep looking and looking again. I also want to see the whole conference from which those Sarah Heartburn clips were taken again...

Really, it's just plain as day.

hmm...think I'm getting what happened at -1:29... It was like TH was going to try to actually reach around to face on (chest to chest) embrace Desiree, but she stopped herself i.e. like "this is not appropriate at this moment" -- so she kinda did the little fist movement "oh I am so distraught/frustrated" kinda thing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

Here it is!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lhpnYOpF58&feature=related[/ame]
    youtube.com/watch?v=7lhpnYOpF58&feature=related (add the www. for link)

She's very childish, cloying in that tape, deceptive, really weird behavior. We need you Dr. Ekman.

imo

That's an interesting video - I've never taken time to watch it before. I'm always interested in body language.

What I see when I look at TH is someone with dry eyes who seems to be giving Kyron's mother some weird looks from time to time, and I noticed that Desiree is not looking at TH at all. It's strange that after Desiree has been wiping her nose for a while that Terri then starts to do it - as if she is copying the emotion, but as I said before, her eyes look dry and she doesn't appear to be crying.

There's definitely something hinky about this, in my opinion.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    I saw Terri immediately put her arms around Desiree when her husband Tony went to talk, as if she didn't want Desiree to be standing there by herself with nobody to hang on to. I saw that Desiree didn't really look at anyone. She was shaking in her grief.

I can't find the obvious acting, but I DO see that Terri was very clingy and was making sure Desiree had someone to cling to.

However, I've been told by several close friends that I cannot read people well and am gullible about believing what people tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Here it is!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lhpn...eature=related
    youtube.com/watch?v=7lhpnYOpF58&feature=related (add the www. for link)
    The thing that has always stuck out in this video to me are the moments right after Tony gets talking, and then after Kaine is done with his part.

After Tony is through talking and hugs Kaine, there seems to be a moment of shuffle in the background where Desiree seems to be trying to avoid the position directly next to Terri but is resigned to it when nobody steps into the space she made.

After Kaine was through talking and got anywhere near Terri again she turned into a leech of sorts and was IMO inappropriately clingy and overwhelmingly needy seeming. Like she was the victim in all of this.

Those are just a couple of the first things that made me zero in on Terri, I wouldn't be surprised if her behavior at that presser gave the family the same feelings it gave me. The heebie jeebies.

All IMOO
    ARREST MADE! 10-5-10 Justice for Mackenzie!!

All opinions and theories presented are IMOO unless otherwise linked and verified by a MSM!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast