1154 users online (275 members and 879 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tommy has no recollection of Joe dumping Haleigh's body

According to private investigator Steve Brown, former FBI agent who now works for Tommy Croslin’s attorney, James Werter, his client has no recollection of Joe actually dumping the body, just carrying it from the van towards the dock.

In an exclusive interview, Brown tells The Bald Truth that Tommy claims he was high on Xanex, floating in and out of awareness that night, only later recalling the boat ramp he showed investigators as the place Joe drove him in the van he’d borrowed from brother Timmy Croslin and his wife, Chelsea. So police searched, only divers never did find a body.

www.Artharris.com

Going to be sassy here.

If you can't impress them with your intelligence, then dazzle them with your bullstinky.

or

If you can't dazzle them with bullstinky confuse them with lies.

I don't think LE will ever be able to discern what is truth and what is lie from this crew. JMHO.

Werter needs to hurry up and find this gun he keeps talking about before it grows into an anti aircraft cannon. On May 14, 2010, on NG, Werter indicated it was a hunting gun:

WERTER: Yes. That`s correct. He went in there looking for this gun that they were going to go borrow. It was an automatic weapon. And out there, they do poach at night or shoot deer at night with the headlights and things of that nature. The gun was not there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html
    Now his investigator, Steve Brown, says it's a full blown WWII, "Mow down the Nazi's", fully automatic machine gun!

Brown tells me Tommy claims Joe called to say he was picking him up to go to the trailer, with guns and theft on his mind, specifically a vintage World War II machine gun, fully automatic. Ronald had showed it it off about a week earlier

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/...ory/#more-4444
    Last edited by Kimster; 07-20-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: removed name variation

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Well at least we finally have an answer to who "they" is. Ron and Misty both from the start, even the 911 call, have said "they" took Haleigh, "in the van "they" took". I believe Misty told Ron what happened and who was there from the beginning. Why he didn't pass that along to LE is beyond me and we have all speculated on the reasons for over a year now.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Well, well, Art has been out of pocket for several weeks, and when he gets back, he finds stories have changed. Imagine that!

"After looking all over the house, and finding no gun, Misty claims Joe goes ballistic and grabs Haleigh; she dives under the overs, clinging to Ronald’s son, Junior."

The most interesting sentence in his latest article. Could he have gotten that wrong? (she asks sarcastically) Could he mean "over the unders"?

So why are Mr. Brown, Mr. Werter, and Mr. Harris just now saying Tommy didn't see Joe throw Haleigh into the water? Shouldn't they have mentioned this little tidbit BEFORE PCSO did a major search of that river in that location?

Why should anyone believe any of them, let alone this new version of the story?
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

One of the first words mist spoke were, "I wouldn't have let them take her...."

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Werter needs to hurry up and find this gun he keeps talking about before it grows into an anti aircraft cannon. On May 14, 2010, on NG, Werter indicated it was a hunting gun:

Now his investigator, Steve Brown, says it's a full blown WWII, "Mow down the Nazi's", fully automatic machine gun!
    Papa, you are the voice of reason. Why can't these peeps realize how ridiculous these versions are? They get more and more outrageous with each telling.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 07-20-2010 at 08:06 PM. Reason: removed section of quote.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    That story just made me sick. Can't even think right now. Tommy's in and out of consciousness but lucky for him he does remember the parts of the story that point at Joe and nothing of himself. How convenient for him

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    One of the first words mist spoke were, "I wouldn't have let them take her...."
    huh? What does she say after her? Just trail off?

I distinctly recall hearing or reading where someone stated Jo went ballistic when he came in and saw Haleigh was deceased in the bedroom..And IF I am not mistaken it was on NG's show during the time or right after Grandma Flo from Tennessee was making herself known to the viewing audience.. She didn't say it, but I know someone stated it..Either that or I saw it scroll by on the screen during one of NG's shows....JMO

These lies keep growing and gaining participants. Remember Ronald Cummings saying that Joe Overstreet stole his pistol THE VERY FIRST DAY HE EVER MET HIM?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4T_2ysfH_8

Then, remember what Ronald said he wanted to do because of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNea1Q1k1Rw

The reason I ask, is because now, for the first time, we've got Hank Croslin Sr. saying HE was also at the dock fishing with Ronald, Joe, Tommy and a ZILLION alligators! In February, the coldest time of the year!

Hank Croslin says he’s fished off the dock with Joe, Ronald and Tommy, just down the road from the house where the family once lived, and where he says he once heard Joe remark it would be a good place to get rid of a body, a river aswirl with fast currents and ravenous ‘gators.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/...ns-bad-memory/
    All this "stole my pistol", "hold him and I'll crush his hands" and now someone ELSE says they were fishing with them? JOE OVERSTREET WAS ONLY HERE FOR 2 WEEKS!
    Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 08:34 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I distinctly recall hearing or reading where someone stated Jo went ballistic when he came in and saw Haleigh was deceased in the bedroom..And IF I am not mistaken it was on NG's show during the time or right after Grandma Flo from Tennessee was making herself known to the viewing audience.. She didn't say it, but I know someone stated it..Either that or I saw it scroll by on the screen during one of NG's shows....JMO
    I remember that, EM. I forget who said it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    That story just made me sick. Can't even think right now. Tommy's in and out of consciousness but lucky for him he does remember the parts of the story that point at Joe and nothing of himself. How convenient for him
    you're exactly right. these selective memories are wearing a tad thin. & a prosecutor would have a field day with that 'in & out' bunk. I don't know if Tommy is setting the stage for an amnesia defense, or setting the stage for selective answering, but that dude had better watch out, because people a whole lot craftier than him, have tried their hands at this, & failed miserably. That old standby, I was knocked out, drugged out, traumatized out, blacked out' ploy, is getting him in deeper & deeper. because it's an OBVIOUS LIE.
    Last edited by dodie20; 07-20-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Like I said earlier, these lies keep growing and gaining participants.

That first missing gun sparked what the Croslins have described to The Bald Truth as a feverish hunt, with sister in law Chelsea leading the backyard search when cousin Joe was visiting. They looked everywhere, then peeked inside a drainage pipe that ran under the driveway, and voila, there it was.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/07/20/...ory/#more-4444
    That makes three of em claiming the prize by my count:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQ2ZErA0qA
    Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 08:34 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast