Thread: Evidence of Collusion?

Evidence of Collusion?

I just noticed that the Private Investigator for the Anthony defense is Jeremiah Lyons Investigations. See link to statement for services rendered for supporting documentation: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24312479/detail.html

Does anybody know if Jeremiah Lyons, the investigator, is related to Andrea Lyons, Esq., who represented Casey Anthony, until her resignation this month? If so, would this not be construed as possible collusion in regard to evidence gathered on behalf of the defendant by this investigative team?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vera_75 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vera_75 View Post
    I just noticed that the Private Investigator for the Anthony defense is Jeremiah Lyons Investigations. See link to statement for services rendered for supporting documentation: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24312479/detail.html

Does anybody know if Jeremiah Lyons, the investigator, is related to Andrea Lyons, Esq., who represented Casey Anthony, until her resignation this month? If so, would this not be construed as possible collusion in regard to evidence gathered on behalf of the defendant by this investigative team?

Andrea's last name is Lyon, not Lyons. JB made a stink about it at a court hearing earlier this year. Here is her website:

http://www.andrealyon.com/
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nums24 For This Useful Post:

TY nums!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vera_75 For This Useful Post:

Plus, your investigator is supposed to be on your side anyway.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Speaking of private investigators, did I read somewhere on this board that Diana Tennis, the lady lawyer who just got a Florida woman acquitted of murdering her mother, did some sort of work for Dominick Casey on the Anthony case? Or were my eyes deceiving me?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    Speaking of private investigators, did I read somewhere on this board that Diana Tennis, the lady lawyer who just got a Florida woman acquitted of murdering her mother, did some sort of work for Dominick Casey on the Anthony case? Or were my eyes deceiving me?
    Yes. She represented Dominic Casey until just recently when she filed a 'Notice of Conclusion'.

('recently' = within the past couple of months)
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    Yes. She represented Dominic Casey until just recently when she filed a 'Notice of Conclusion'.

('recently' = within the past couple of months)
    She has attended several recent hearings, hasn't she?