1301 users online (230 members and 1071 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    sharpar is offline If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are
    Why are these fruitloops always shocked when it becomes what most people predict without the help of a medium ?

Gee, a twenty something doesnt want to sit home and be a parent - OMG !

lol I think its too funny.! She always was in lala land thinking she had this perfect little happy wedding and life ahead of her. She got on my nerves and why she got paid over a mill. is beyond me. If If If the whole thing would of been reversed and the teacher a man and student a girl...oooooh it would of been on!! She's an idiot. And I just loved how they showed her walking around with him with his gangster style hat on her head. She looked like she was his mother trying to be cool..You know the 'cool mom'..blechhh!!

Ya know what is sad ... is these two girls ....

Basically Mary Kay is back where she started .... only now she can't get a job and she is an infamous child rapist.

SHe had "the perfect life" before she did a 13 YO
    She had kids and the hubby and the house and the 2 cars ..

She ruined their lives and her own and the 2 innocent children she had with a teenager. SO now she has a million dollars in the bank ...
    IMO He should take his money and his kids hire a nanny and leave her sorry pathetic ass..

I say good for him ... He is 22 and she is a sick scum bag..
    He has the right to have a life ..she took away much of his childhood.
    So now he is making up for it..

I'm stunned. Stunned, I tell you. I really thought this was a match made in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    I'm stunned. Stunned, I tell you. I really thought this was a match made in heaven.
    *snort* *snicker* yea me too....

I can't help but feel she is getting just what she deserves.

No 22 year old should already be the father of an 8 year old child. She really didn't have a clue that it was not a good idea to have sex and children with a 14 year old boy? I guess she is learning that now....the hard way. Now she knows how her husband felt when she betrayed him and her children by having an affair with her student. All I can say is Karma will get you if you don't watch out.

Those poor little kids. A pedophile for a mother and a drunk for a father.

It just occured to me............

How is Mary Kay permitted to live in a house with children?
    I thought sexual predators had to stay away from children?
    What about when she takes them to school?

what a bunch of loosers

All I can say is what goes around comes around. If any two people deserved each other it is these two. And Mary Kay wanted to have another baby with him?

I don't mean to be rude, but does anyone find him attractive? I mean ASIDE from the fact that he's a child. I always though she was cute as a button (as far as pedophiles go), but he doesn't do much for me.

I don't mean to be rude, but does anyone find him attractive?
    He looks more attractive as an adult. He has filled out. As a child I thought he was quite unattractive, but I don't think Mary Kay was looking at his face.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaStar
    He looks more attractive as an adult. He has filled out. As a child I thought he was quite unattractive, but I don't think Mary Kay was looking at his face.
    Good one. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    I don't mean to be rude, but does anyone find him attractive? I mean ASIDE from the fact that he's a child. I always though she was cute as a button (as far as pedophiles go), but he doesn't do much for me.
    ?? never thought of him that way.... could never get past the little boy thing about it all.

I still say MK will do something very "drastic" to get media attention. Serious Bipolars are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaStar
    Looks more attractive as an adult???

LMAO!! That's the goofy looking hat .. Ugh she looks ridiculous in that hat. She looks so old compared to him. She is getting what she deserves. The pain and hell she put her husband and kids through in the past. I have no sympathy for her I hope Villi can find a good lady who is good to his kids and maybe a little more his own age!

Quote Originally Posted by kcnz
    Looks more attractive as an adult???

http://www.foxnews.com/images/161940...letourneau.jpg

I didn't know where to put this so I looked for a thread on Letourneau....
    I guess the wedding money must be all gone.....
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/45731497.html

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast