611 users online (56 members and 555 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tara
    Posts
    2,754

    CA - Nathan Trino Guerra, 20, Bakersfield, 22 July 2009

    Good morning all. I found out yesterday that a co-worker's nephew is missing. He has been missing since July 22, 2009 and it appears that nothing is being done about it. Hope you super sleuthers can offer up some help. Here is the ONLY national listing for Nathan...

    http://charleyproject.org/cases/g/guerra_nathan.html

    His only other missing info. is on the Kern County Sherriff's website, which has even less info. than on the charleyproject.

    I have asked my co-worker what is being done; "not much" is what I was told. I have never known someone who is missing, and it felt like a VERY touchy subject when I asked (gently) for more info.

    I have directed them to projectjason for help, among others such as namus, etc., and have asked for info. about his cell phone here Cell Phone Ping Question - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community , which is the only thing he had on him when he went missing.

    If anyone can help, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

    TIA
    Robin
    Last edited by KateB; 04-19-2015 at 02:49 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Proud WS N-LIB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    1,435
    Charley Project says he took his cell phone & charger... It also says his mother dropped him off at his home. I wonder how long before he was reported missing and by whom, and also who he lived with. I couldn't find a MS or FB page for him, so... I'm not sure where else to look...




    Here's his sheriff's missing person poster
    Nathan Trino Guerra, Jr. Kern County, CA
    R.I.P Jenni-Lyn Watson


    "The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children." ~Dietrich Bonhoeffer
    "From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate." ~Socrates

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tara
    Posts
    2,754
    I will try this afternoon to get any more info. from the aunt...Thanks!
    Proud WS N-LIB

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tara
    Posts
    2,754
    Bump - Gave a list of questions (what was he wearing, tats, anyone have his cell records, friends, friends out of town/state, birth time for astros, posters up/where, nicknames, etc.) to his aunt this pm...Hopefully I will get some answers that will help WSers search...He may have gang ties, so I may only just get the basics...

    I did check for criminal records in Kern, Fresno, and LA counties...Nothing listed, which seems to be very unusual if there is a gang element...Will post any more info. I get.
    Proud WS N-LIB

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    http://www.turnto23.com/news/20405031/detail.html

    UPDATED: 1:00 pm PDT August 17, 2009

    ...The only things he has on him are his cell phone and charger, but phone records haven't offered much help...


    ..."He went missing on that Wednesday and the last time his cell was in use was that Thursday," said Nathan's sister-in-law...
    It looks as thought they did check his phone records.

    May I ask what indication is there about "gang" activity? I'm not seeing anything off hand. TIA.

    The above was the only article I could find in the archives for him.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tara
    Posts
    2,754
    The family thinks that he is in a gang, but I haven't found anything. Maybe he is/was just on the fringes. When I was talking to the aunt yesterday, she seemed somewhat reluctant to go to others to try and get answers to the questions, because of the gang angle (and some kind of retribution). I asked if he had seen/done anything that would put him at risk, and she said that she would try to find out without getting anyone riled??
    Proud WS N-LIB

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    PMLsmom I haven't heard of a gang related incident where they make someone disappear.

    Usually, they if they want to make someone go away they drive by their house and open fire.

    Or they walk up on the person and fire, or they catch them in a crowd of people and take everyone out around that person too.

    I'm not saying it couldn't have happened that way, it could have.

    But, IMHO gangs work a lot like terrorists, they want people to fear them so they will murder someone in the open if they want to get rid of them KWIM?

    Just my humble opinion, until we get more facts.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    6,095
    http://www.kernsheriff.com/Investiga...SR09-22176.pdf
    Kern Cty Sheriff's missing persons page.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tara
    Posts
    2,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    PMLsmom I haven't heard of a gang related incident where they make someone disappear.

    Usually, they if they want to make someone go away they drive by their house and open fire.

    Or they walk up on the person and fire, or they catch them in a crowd of people and take everyone out around that person too.

    I'm not saying it couldn't have happened that way, it could have.

    But, IMHO gangs work a lot like terrorists, they want people to fear them so they will murder someone in the open if they want to get rid of them KWIM?

    Just my humble opinion, until we get more facts.
    I'm thinking he did or saw something he shouldn't have, and so got himself gone on his own. Still waiting for info. from family member. Will update as soon as I hear something.
    Proud WS N-LIB

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8

    Nathan Guerra

    I am Nathan's sister in ln law. I can answer any questions you have. We are all so sad that he is still missing. It has been 1 year and 6 days and we still know nothing. If you guys have any suggestions we are very open to hearing them. My name is Jayda. His family will appreciate any help if possible. It seems as if the sheriffs department isn't doing much. I have contacted unsolved mysteries and am still waiting for a response. Someone had to see something, and I am hoping they will come forward. Last year the first two months he was missing we hung up over 500 missing persons posters, and still nothing happened. Please help. Thanks you so much


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario but a trucker so everywhere.
    Posts
    14,984
    Welcome Jayda, sorry it is under these circumstances. I'm reading up on this case now.

    So he didn't take his wallet or valuables?

    His cell phone was used the following day after he was last seen, is that correct?

    What have his friends said about him missing?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8
    Hi. That is correct his wallet and 10 dollars was left. His friends all tell us different stories. His cell was used on until Saturday July 25. I have heard that the cell phone company can pin point which tower is last hit, but I dont think the sheriffs department is asking to much about it. He was gagn related so I think that has alot to do with the police not really willing to help. I wish they would understand that he is still a son, grandson, dad, brother, cousin, and nephew. He is still a person and I wish more would have been done in the begining. I still think more should be done, he is still missing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by jayda3511 View Post
    Hi. That is correct his wallet and 10 dollars was left. His friends all tell us different stories. His cell was used on until Saturday July 25. I have heard that the cell phone company can pin point which tower is last hit, but I dont think the sheriffs department is asking to much about it. He was gagn related so I think that has alot to do with the police not really willing to help. I wish they would understand that he is still a son, grandson, dad, brother, cousin, and nephew. He is still a person and I wish more would have been done in the begining. I still think more should be done, he is still missing.
    Welcome! I'm sorry it's been over a year and Nathan's disappearance is just now being discussed here. Do you have any thoughts what may have happened ~ such as he voluntarily went missing or he met with foul play because of his gang affiliation? Were there any leads? Does him leaving his wallet behind make you think he may have left in a hurry or been abducted?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    8
    I believe it was foul play. No one is giving us answers. I dont believe he would have left his family and his 2 daughters who he loved so much.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Quote Originally Posted by jayda3511 View Post
    I am Nathan's sister in ln law. I can answer any questions you have. We are all so sad that he is still missing. It has been 1 year and 6 days and we still know nothing. If you guys have any suggestions we are very open to hearing them. My name is Jayda. His family will appreciate any help if possible. It seems as if the sheriffs department isn't doing much. I have contacted unsolved mysteries and am still waiting for a response. Someone had to see something, and I am hoping they will come forward. Last year the first two months he was missing we hung up over 500 missing persons posters, and still nothing happened. Please help. Thanks you so much
    Welcome Jayda. Thank you so much for coming to share with us about Nathan's disappearance. I'm so sorry he hasn't been found as of yet and you and your family are in pain for that reason.

    I am not going to ask question in this posting. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you and to let you know that I will pray for Nathan to come home soon and safely to you and his children.

    I'll think about Nathan and come back with questions later

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 04:25 PM

Tags for this Thread