CA CA - Nathan Trino Guerra, 20, Bakersfield, 22 July 2009

PMLsmom

Reaction score
Good morning all. I found out yesterday that a co-worker's nephew is missing. He has been missing since July 22, 2009 and it appears that nothing is being done about it. Hope you super sleuthers can offer up some help. Here is the ONLY national listing for Nathan...

http://charleyproject.org/cases/g/guerra_nathan.html

His only other missing info. is on the Kern County Sherriff's website, which has even less info. than on the charleyproject.

I have asked my co-worker what is being done; "not much" is what I was told. I have never known someone who is missing, and it felt like a VERY touchy subject when I asked (gently) for more info.

I have directed them to projectjason for help, among others such as namus, etc., and have asked for info. about his cell phone here Cell Phone Ping Question - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community , which is the only thing he had on him when he went missing.

If anyone can help, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

TIA
Robin

Charley Project says he took his cell phone & charger... It also says his mother dropped him off at his home. I wonder how long before he was reported missing and by whom, and also who he lived with. I couldn't find a MS or FB page for him, so... I'm not sure where else to look...

Here's his sheriff's missing person poster
Nathan Trino Guerra, Jr. Kern County, CA

I will try this afternoon to get any more info. from the aunt...Thanks!

Bump - Gave a list of questions (what was he wearing, tats, anyone have his cell records, friends, friends out of town/state, birth time for astros, posters up/where, nicknames, etc.) to his aunt this pm...Hopefully I will get some answers that will help WSers search...He may have gang ties, so I may only just get the basics...

I did check for criminal records in Kern, Fresno, and LA counties...Nothing listed, which seems to be very unusual if there is a gang element...Will post any more info. I get.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/20405031/detail.html

UPDATED: 1:00 pm PDT August 17, 2009

...The only things he has on him are his cell phone and charger, but phone records haven't offered much help...

..."He went missing on that Wednesday and the last time his cell was in use was that Thursday," said Nathan's sister-in-law...

It looks as thought they did check his phone records.

May I ask what indication is there about "gang" activity? I'm not seeing anything off hand. TIA.

The above was the only article I could find in the archives for him.

The family thinks that he is in a gang, but I haven't found anything. Maybe he is/was just on the fringes. When I was talking to the aunt yesterday, she seemed somewhat reluctant to go to others to try and get answers to the questions, because of the gang angle (and some kind of retribution). I asked if he had seen/done anything that would put him at risk, and she said that she would try to find out without getting anyone riled??

PMLsmom I haven't heard of a gang related incident where they make someone disappear.

Usually, they if they want to make someone go away they drive by their house and open fire.

Or they walk up on the person and fire, or they catch them in a crowd of people and take everyone out around that person too.

I'm not saying it couldn't have happened that way, it could have.

But, IMHO gangs work a lot like terrorists, they want people to fear them so they will murder someone in the open if they want to get rid of them KWIM?

Just my humble opinion, until we get more facts.

PMLsmom I haven't heard of a gang related incident where they make someone disappear.

Usually, they if they want to make someone go away they drive by their house and open fire.

Or they walk up on the person and fire, or they catch them in a crowd of people and take everyone out around that person too.

I'm not saying it couldn't have happened that way, it could have.

But, IMHO gangs work a lot like terrorists, they want people to fear them so they will murder someone in the open if they want to get rid of them KWIM?

Just my humble opinion, until we get more facts.

I'm thinking he did or saw something he shouldn't have, and so got himself gone on his own. Still waiting for info. from family member. Will update as soon as I hear something.

I am Nathan's sister in ln law. I can answer any questions you have. We are all so sad that he is still missing. It has been 1 year and 6 days and we still know nothing. If you guys have any suggestions we are very open to hearing them. My name is Jayda. His family will appreciate any help if possible. It seems as if the sheriffs department isn't doing much. I have contacted unsolved mysteries and am still waiting for a response. Someone had to see something, and I am hoping they will come forward. Last year the first two months he was missing we hung up over 500 missing persons posters, and still nothing happened. Please help. Thanks you so much

Welcome Jayda, sorry it is under these circumstances. I'm reading up on this case now.

So he didn't take his wallet or valuables?

His cell phone was used the following day after he was last seen, is that correct?

What have his friends said about him missing?

Hi. That is correct his wallet and 10 dollars was left. His friends all tell us different stories. His cell was used on until Saturday July 25. I have heard that the cell phone company can pin point which tower is last hit, but I dont think the sheriffs department is asking to much about it. He was gagn related so I think that has alot to do with the police not really willing to help. I wish they would understand that he is still a son, grandson, dad, brother, cousin, and nephew. He is still a person and I wish more would have been done in the begining. I still think more should be done, he is still missing.

Hi. That is correct his wallet and 10 dollars was left. His friends all tell us different stories. His cell was used on until Saturday July 25. I have heard that the cell phone company can pin point which tower is last hit, but I dont think the sheriffs department is asking to much about it. He was gagn related so I think that has alot to do with the police not really willing to help. I wish they would understand that he is still a son, grandson, dad, brother, cousin, and nephew. He is still a person and I wish more would have been done in the begining. I still think more should be done, he is still missing.
Welcome! :) I'm sorry it's been over a year and Nathan's disappearance is just now being discussed here. Do you have any thoughts what may have happened ~ such as he voluntarily went missing or he met with foul play because of his gang affiliation? Were there any leads? Does him leaving his wallet behind make you think he may have left in a hurry or been abducted? :waitasec:

I believe it was foul play. No one is giving us answers. I dont believe he would have left his family and his 2 daughters who he loved so much.

I am Nathan's sister in ln law. I can answer any questions you have. We are all so sad that he is still missing. It has been 1 year and 6 days and we still know nothing. If you guys have any suggestions we are very open to hearing them. My name is Jayda. His family will appreciate any help if possible. It seems as if the sheriffs department isn't doing much. I have contacted unsolved mysteries and am still waiting for a response. Someone had to see something, and I am hoping they will come forward. Last year the first two months he was missing we hung up over 500 missing persons posters, and still nothing happened. Please help. Thanks you so much

Welcome Jayda. Thank you so much for coming to share with us about Nathan's disappearance. I'm so sorry he hasn't been found as of yet and you and your family are in pain for that reason.

I am not going to ask question in this posting. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you and to let you know that I will pray for Nathan to come home soon and safely to you and his children.

I'll think about Nathan and come back with questions later :hug:

Jayda - I am a friend of the family and gave a list of questions to his aunt for seuuthers to try and follow some kind of trail...PM me and help me give these wonderful peps info. to try and scope out. I also asked the Astro's for a reading on him, but I need more info. Help me if you can, his Grandfather is one of my best friends....

I am not sure what PM is. I can answer any questions you may have just ask me. I hope this will get us closer to finding him. Thanks so much for all your help and support. I can email pics of him. I will ask his mom for pictures and scan them into my computer so I can email them.

Jayda, you are a new member to WS. It might prove difficult for you to perform some functions on our website until you have at least 50 or more posts.

If you have difficulty, just state what you would like to bring to this thread for Nathan (pictures, etc) and one of us or PMLsmom will contact you and let you know how to give us the info to post on your behalf.

I'm not even sure you can send a PM or recieve a PM (private messaging system here on WS where it's like an email between users here on this site).

Don't worry, you get what you want to post here and we will help you with it.

Take care!

I believe it was foul play. No one is giving us answers. I dont believe he would have left his family and his 2 daughters who he loved so much.
I feel so badly for his family and hope you get some break in the case soon. It must be the worst thing just not knowing what happened. :cry:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back