Warning Offensive: Try Robbing McDonald's While Dressed As A...well uh...

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Fictionalized discussion between cop and McDonald's worker;

LE: Could you describe her m'am?
MW: She looked like a man's crotch.
LE: I'm sorry. Say that again, slowly! :eek:

48_1279795959.jpg

48_1279795980.jpg

Woman Wearing Underwear On Her Head Robs McDonalds :crazy:
Thursday, July 22, 2010

A woman wearing underwear on her head robbed an Oklahoma McDonald's fast food restaurant and remained at large as police sought to identify her, police said Wednesday.

Authorities said a surveillance video shows a middle-aged woman, wearing black pants and a black shirt, gloves, and a blond wig walking up to a McDonald's drive-through window.

The woman has what appears to be a pair of men's underwear wrapped around her face and held in place with paper clips, according to Midwest City Police Chief Brandon Clabes. Midwest City is a suburb of Oklahoma City.

She reached inside the drive-through window when employees had stepped away for a moment, slid open a cash register drawer apparently using a key, and took an undisclosed sum of money....

Police are looking for a suspect that smells like :censored:

Midwest City police arrest woman in McDonald's burglary case
A woman who police say wore a girdle on her head when she burglarized a restaurant was arrested. Police say that she admitted to having a gambling problem.

FROM STAFF REPORTS Oklahoman
Published: July 22, 2010

MIDWEST CITY — A woman who wore a girdle over her face as a disguise was arrested in connection with a fast-food restaurant burglary, police said.

Tips from the public led Midwest City police to Sharon Lain, 51, at 712 Stahl, Wednesday night, Police Chief Brandon Clabes said.

Police were investigating the 3 a.m. Tuesday burglary of a McDonald's at 7025 SE 15. An employee of the restaurant noticed that money was missing from a cash register by the drive-through window, Clabes said.

When the restaurant manager reviewed surveillance video, it showed a white woman dressed in a black shirt, black pants, a blond wig, gloves and underwear over her face that was held in place with yellow paper clips.

Detectives Ron Strecker and Darrell Miller went to Lain's home and found her there. Initially, she ordered officers off her property but she was arrested on a trespassing complaint since the house was condemned by the city for not having water service, Clabes said....

Read more: http://newsok.com/midwest-city-poli...s-burglary-case/article/3478514#ixzz0uRnYpIeM

Umm. No, never mind. (wont go there)

Ummm well all I can say is she gambled that they wouldnt notice the perp had a key to the register when reviewing the tapes? Oh what will be her defense..your honor it clearly is a take out window? But but they gave me a key so I wasn't really breaking and entering the cash register?

I can't help but hope the she bought clean facewear first, due to the fact the article states she didn't have water service at her home.

Guess it was just too hot to wear stockings in the summer, so she went with the much cooler underwear. LOL!

I wish more women could put a girdle over their heads.

umm. No, never mind. (wont go there)

ummm well all i can say is she gambled that they wouldnt notice the perp had a key to the register when reviewing the tapes? Oh what will be her defense..your honor it clearly is a take out window? But but they gave me a key so i wasn't really breaking and entering the cash register?

I can't help but hope the she bought clean facewear first, due to the fact the article states she didn't have water service at her home.

bwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Lol!

Don't look at me! I was nowhere near that McDonald's....I've been in bed with the swine flu for 2 days LOL :innocent:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back