1489 users online (232 members and 1257 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

" Sources tell KGW police have searched the homes of three friends of Kyron Horman's step-mother in the past week to look for evidence in the case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Source...-99062069.html
    John 3:16

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources.

That is quite the interesting development.

"One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources."

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Tualatin -

Near a town of Rosewood. approx 23 minutes Down Rte. 5 South. West of Interstate 5.

ETA. Freefallzzzz is laughing at me because this is I-5 from Portland. Not Rte 5.
    Well, I guess that is funny. She said I'm "cute".
    I've been called worse things.
    Last edited by Emma Peel; 07-22-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: freefallzzzzz is laughing at me. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty42404 View Post
    " Sources tell KGW police have searched the homes of three friends of Kyron Horman's step-mother in the past week to look for evidence in the case."

Could this mean they are actually looking for signs of Kyron in those houses?

And this:

One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources.

This friend must be MC, no? And if he didn't "reunite" with Kaine until after Kyron disappeared... how could he know what (at the time) total stranger TMH was doing?

Dang! This is interesting news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    "One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources."

BBM

Well, we already know of one person who violated the judge's order. Is there someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Morag View Post
    Could this mean they are actually looking for signs of Kyron in those houses?

And this:

This friend must be MC, no? And if he didn't "reunite" with Kaine until after Kyron disappeared... how could he know what (at the time) total stranger TMH was doing?

Dang! This is interesting news.
    It could be one of the two people MC showed the RO to? or gave Kaine's address to? I'm going blank on whether MC actually showed them the RO or pics of the RO or just told them the contents.

ETA: provided info from the RO to at least 2 other people
    http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/...d69/Horman.pdf

So, MC plus 2 other people = 3 people's homes?
    Last edited by BeanE; 07-22-2010 at 07:28 PM.

I'm thinking it is possibly MC.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    I agree. Home searches of friends of Terri at this point are serious business, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    [/B]

BBM

Well, we already know of one person who violated the judge's order. Is there someone else?
    I believe so according to this article:

"Pictures of the restraining order were found on Cook's cell phone, according to documents, and Cook told investigators he shared information from the documents with at least two other people."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html
    John 3:16

This is intresting isn't it. So now we have someone coming forward with knowing where Terri was that day, intresting that they didn't come forward til LE come looking for them
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    I am too. Remember he said something to the effect that TH told him to lie to LE that she wasn't there (at his house) IIRC. Maybe this was the day she was referring too? IDK just speculating, I thought it was odd at the time.

Whoa. Did they think Kyron was hidden in someone else's home, I wonder? Hmmm, and what other evidence they could have been searching for? You just don't hear of many cases where friend's homes are searched. And I'm thinking it's one of the people MC showed the restraining order to, I would think. I wouldn't think they'd call him her friend after he outed her with the sexts and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Wonder who had knowledge of her whereabouts June 4th.

Was there was more than just one person (MC - being one) who Terri showed it to? IIRC - yes? (need to check the contempt charge?)

Could it be a friend who was with her at the house that day? Could that friend have knowledge of where she was June 4?

If you think about it - Terri's served papers, including the RO, at her house, and there were a number of people there ... per reporters who tried to get Terri to come to the door...and she shares them with the friends...and they urge her to retain counsel, blah blah ... JHMO.

I'm thinking any friends who were offering support to Terri on serving day may have seen those papers...

Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    This is intresting isn't it. So now we have someone coming forward with knowing where Terri was that day, intresting that they didn't come forward til LE come looking for them
    I have the feeling this person knows a lot more and maybe they are the accomplice.

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast