NE NE - Michael Anderson, 43, & Paige Miller, 23, Omaha, 22 Jul 2010

Two questions.

1. Why is the OPD so secretive about how the couple was murdered at the zoo? Could it be they were stabbed to death?

2. What color was Dr. Anderson's SUV? Was the model year 2008 or older?

Interesting that both of these cases as well as the Hunter/Sherman murders involved two victims.

YD, The Anderson case thread is here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84735&highlight=anderson+omaha

It is strange, the Hunter Sherman murders occured in Mar 2008, then the Anderson murders (M/S) about a year later in 2009, then the zoo murders in July 2010, all about a year apart. I am not buying into the murder/suicide theory in the Anderson case. It just doesn't make sense. What in the world is going on with Omaha PD? None of these cases have been solved!

wm

FWIW, the case mentioned in this thread vanished from public view right after my last post and utterly nothing has been heard since.
I am active on the 'Omaha Double Murders' thread. That case involved a son of a prominent local doctor and at least there is still public interest. Sadly, this one was two probable druggers.
There is indeed a heirarchy in these cases, sad to say..

I wonder if any family members could be tracked down on say FB or something and just asked Hey whatever happened.... type of thing..

From April 2015:

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/sis...cle_b1c325ba-0a29-5c3f-bc42-e702727e1383.html

After nearly five years since two bodies were found near the main entrance of the Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium, the sister of one of the victims said she’s tired of waiting for witnesses to come forward.

On Sunday, Kelly Andersen, 54, of Lincoln pleaded for anyone with information about the July 22, 2010, slayings of her brother, Michael R. Andersen, 43, and his girlfriend, Paige A. Miller, 23, to contact the Omaha Police Department. She hopes a $25,000 reward offered by Crime Stoppers for information leading to a homicide arrest will jump-start the case.

Hard to believe this has been so silent, there's nothing out there on this case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back