2010.07.22 Terri has cooperated with all requests per LE (Staton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Willamette Week 11:49 AM July 22nd, 2010 by James Pitkin
County Board Approves Additional Funds for Kyron Horman Investigation

Outside the county board room, Staton told reporters that Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, has cooperated and agreed to all requests so far from investigators. He declined to name any person of interest in the case, but he said an upcoming press release will answer many of the public’s questions about the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...itional-funds-for-kyron-horman-investigation/

I'm trying to think of another case where the alleged suspect was so cooperative. Now this behavior is very odd indeed if she is guilty.

What press release? When? Why didn't they ask? That's not the same as a media conference a week from now is it? grrrrrr...:banghead:

Press release coming tomorrow on the questions submitted by the media.

ETA: I better pull out the crockpot etc because I'll be waiting from the time I get up tomorrow to have all my questions answered. :)

I really have a hard time keeping up to date on this case it turns on a dime.

I'm now going to assume that KH, DY & TY believe Th is not cooperating as they feel she is responsible for Kyrons disappearance and she has not told them what happened or where he is.

LE believes she has co operated by complying to what the have asked of her such as taking the LDT'S coming in for questioning, letting them know her whereabouts, perhaps handing over her phone, allowing them into the home without demanding a warrant etc things like that.

I really hope the press conference provides some answers beside "no comment".

LE has me befuddled...

oooooo!! yippeeeee!!!
A Friday Press Release!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

(that's good, right?)

yes yes yes!
:Banane45::Banane45::Banane45::Banane48::Banane53::Banane34::Banane10::Banane10::Banane22::Banane13::Banane13::Banane27:

oooooo!! yippeeeee!!!

(that's good, right?)

yes yes yes!
:Banane45::Banane45::Banane45::Banane48::Banane53::Banane34::Banane10::Banane10::Banane22::Banane13::Banane13::Banane27:

lol, you've lost the plot, cutie. :D

oooooo!! yippeeeee!!!

(that's good, right?)

yes yes yes!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:​

Maybe Ms. BeanE will put the crook pot on for all of us.

I will believe Terri Moulton Horman's cooperation when I SEE it. Moo.

So in one corner, we have Tony, Desiree & Kaine saying that Terri has not been cooperating with LE.

In the other corner, we have LE saying Terri has cooperated.

Who are you going to believe? The parents who are desperate to have someone to blame for the disappearance of their child or the organization that has the power to arrest the person who is responsible but has not yet arrested anyone?

:waitasec:

If Terri hasn't been cooperating as Kaine, Desiree & Tony say, then why would LE say she has been? I don't understand this at all. :banghead:

I think that cooperating may be a term that can be defined in many ways.

Just like the meaning of "is".

So in one corner, we have Tony, Desiree & Kaine saying that Terri has not been cooperating with LE.

Who are you going to believe? The parents who are desperate to have someone to blame for the disappearance of their child or the organization that has the power to arrest the person who is responsible but has not yet arrested anyone?

If Terri hasn't been cooperating as Kaine, Desiree & Tony say, then why would LE say she has been? I don't understand this at all. :banghead:

On the same basis you have Le saying Terri isnt a suspect..but Kaine gets a RO on the basis of LE telling him theres probable cause to believe she was behind whatever happened to his son. From these search warrants its obvious the police are still investigating Terri. Personally i believe that LE are trying to sweet talk Terri into cooperating and therefore are being " economical" with the truth.

JMO

I give LE more weight than the parents. I do not think the parents are lying. I think they are in pain, desperate, hopeful, and a whole lot of other emotions, and perhaps at times hear things the way they need to hear them right now, or experiencing the denial phase of grief. It's understandable, and tragic.

Or... LE is being circumspect in their wording lol.

Is it time to cue the "Rocky theme? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0[/ame]

Also, LE has to be careful or Terri's attorney. Apparently she did at least cooperate to a point and he will hasten to point that out, that she only stepped back, if she has, due to being accused in public by the other parents, etc...but that she had already given countless interviews, attempted LD tests, etc...

I'm sooooo right there with ya sista. This statement just brings much unneeded confusion. I'm just hoping this is all part of the "master plan"

I am waiting for a further elaboration from LE that Terri Moulton Horman is COOPERATING. I personally DOUBT IT! I will take a bite out of my fedora if they change their wording tomorrow. But I bet I won't be eating not a single bite! MOO

speaking of Le having me befuddled what is your take on this statement?

Are they going to arrest TH as she has co-operated enough they feel they have enough on her (the trial ready investigation) or have they been secretly investigating someone else while the spotlight has been on TH..

"With so much time passed and few leads on his whereabouts, Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk told our sister station KATU News Thursday, that even if there is no arrest imminent in Kyron's disappearance, his staff are now preparing an investigation that is trial ready for when an arrest occurs."

http://www.kval.com/news/local/99056229.html?

Maybe since TH has an attorney, the attorney has told LE either show me your proof, charge/arrest my client or back off before I bring a suit against you. Slander?

I agree w/scotslass, this case changes so much I can't keep up with whos on first.

I give LE more weight than the parents. I do not think the parents are lying. I think they are in pain, desperate, hopeful, and a whole lot of other emotions, and perhaps at times hear things the way they need to hear them right now, or experiencing the denial phase of grief. It's understandable, and tragic.

Or... LE is being circumspect in their wording lol.

ITA! Also, Kaine and Desiree have not seen Terri in the past few weeks, that I know of, so how would they now know she isn't cooperating? I believe that plea from Desiree to Terri was a couple weeks ago. Nothing since, and Kaine will not answer questions about her... probably told by LE not to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021