HLN Covering Kyron Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're really getting in to it!
Going to take calls after the break...

Yeah, but did they know anything we didn't know?

Yeah, but did they know anything we didn't know?

Not really. The segment wasn't long. I was hoping that they might break in with the press statement that we've been awaiting all day, but that didn't happen.

verifies that LE says they will release a statement today but still not prepared to answer questions until Tuesday

Guess i will just say i was expecting this, that not many questions would be answered and nothing new would be released at this time.

At least they admitted that Th has NOT been co-operating at times, and cleared up that KH,DY & TY were not lying about that.

Weeks ago you said Terri Horman has been cooperating - is that still true? Kaine and Desiree have said otherwise.

• During this investigation Terri Horman has been cooperative and there have been other times she has not. We cannot speak to specifics regarding this issue.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Perhaps the press release Q& A should be posted on a separate thread so it is easy to locate

JVM doing double-duty tonight - filling in for NG. Kyron story coming up soon.

It's a docx file, with which some Macs and older versions of windows have trouble... I'm assuming someone will post the entire q&a online shortly. It's not very long.

It's a docx file, with which some Macs and older versions of windows have trouble... I'm assuming someone will post the entire q&a online shortly. It's not very long.

One of the Portland news outlets has the q & a posted on their website. Can't recall where I saw the link, but it's on another thread.

is there a link to the document. i looked and i don't think i found it cause i didn't see anything about th and any co-operation info. i saw a doc that answered 5 questions. one being the name of the person from the school who called 911

thank you ami for the link. bummer that there is NO NEW INFO. i wasn't expecting any but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni