1525 users online (263 members and 1262 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.07.26 - Kyron Horman case featured on Dateline

The show will air Monday, July 26, 2010 at 10:00 p.m./ET.

The following are excerpts from the show.

went missing:

KATE SNOW: You’ve been informed that she was trying to hire someone to murder you.

//

KAINE HORMAN: I didn’t believe it at first. It was something that I couldn’t even wrap my head around at the time–

//

SNOW: There’d been no indication in your marriage–

KAINE HORMAN: No.

SNOW: –that things were that bad or that she was upset with you.

KAINE HORMAN: No.

//

SNOW: Do you fear for your safety now, Kaine? For your daughter?

KAINE HORMAN: I fear for my daughter.

//

SNOW: Do you think she is capable of hurting a child?

KAINE HORMAN: If you asked me before this situation, my answer’s no. Based on what I know now, I don’t know.

//

KAINE HORMAN: I think anything is possible, based on the way things have gone over the past few weeks.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=8279

RE: Tony reveals to “Dateline” that the police asked Terri Horman to submit to a polygraph more than once:

TONY YOUNG: I thought something must not be right. Something must not be allowing them to check her off the list.

I thought she had come home and told everybody on and on how she failed the polys. I don't understand what he was confused about. He's LE - shouldn't he know that LE doesn't rule out people who keep failing polys? I don't get this.

KATE SNOW: Is it possible, though, that she was just nervous, that she didn’t pass her lie detector test with flying colors because she was emotional or upset or–

TONY YOUNG: // There’s more to it than just that. // The information that you’re giving, does it does it hit your ear and sound right? Does it make sense? //

Okay. I don't get this either. The LDT machine senses that something doesn't hit its ear right? And that gives an electronic 'fail' signal?

I'm just not understanding this stuff.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    KATE SNOW: Is it possible, though, that she was just nervous, that she didn’t pass her lie detector test with flying colors because she was emotional or upset or–

TONY YOUNG: // There’s more to it than just that. // The information that you’re giving, does it does it hit your ear and sound right? Does it make sense? //

Okay. I don't get this either. The LDT machine senses that something doesn't hit its ear right? And that gives an electronic 'fail' signal?

BBM

You surely didn't expect anything in this case to make sense did you?

Quote Originally Posted by scotslass View Post
    BBM

You surely didn't expect anything in this case to make sense did you?
    Not until I finish this bottle of tequila.

(I don't drink. I just want to desperately thanks to this case. )

Since it is my understanding TY and DY were staying at the house for a period of time after Kyron was reported missing I suspect TY is referring to some things she may have stated that just didn't ring true...Didn't make sense...JMO

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Coincidence that the LE presser is scheduled the day after Dateline airs?

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Coincidence that the LE presser is scheduled the day after Dateline airs?
    I doubt it...
    "No job too large; I'll get to the bottom of it!"
    -It's wawa...CHEE-wawa

BBM

Come join the club & please pass that bottle!:Banane35:

They filmed this about 2 weeks ago, so I doubt there will be much new in it. We will probably be aware of anything that is in this show...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Kate Snow was asking him if it's possible TH was just nervous, sparking a fail on her LDT.

TY was answering Snow's question by asking her to imagine she was the person administering the LDT, to show her that nervousness wasn't the only thing LE was looking at during the test. TY was saying LE also listen carefully to see if the information the person is giving during the LDT sounds plausible, seems to make sense.

In other words, even if she was nervous enough to spike a fail on the test, her answers should have made sense when compared to the stuff LE already knew. Her answers likely did not make sense or fit with the facts they already had.

Not until I finish this bottle of tequila.

(I don't drink. I just want to desperately thanks to this case. )
    I'll handle the tequila for you. And I'll let you know if it makes any of this madness make more sense.

Bumping the Dateline thread to remind people to set their DVRs.

I have to admit, I wish the Dateline show would air a couple of days after tomorrow's press conference:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    There will be a press conference on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 regarding the case of missing Kyron Horman. The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office will hold the press conference at 2:00 p.m.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=8302
    Who knows what gaps might be filled in...

Quote Originally Posted by marlap View Post
    Bumping the Dateline thread to remind people to set their DVRs.

I have to admit, I wish the Dateline show would air a couple of days after tomorrow's press conference:

Who knows what gaps might be filled in...
    Just set it and added a reminder to my phone

Those clips in the OP are in the Today Show video I just posted in the Today's News thread. Same news outlet - NBC - so they're apparently sharing video clips.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast