1216 users online (240 members and 976 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Terri's friends want to distance themselves after being dragged into investigation

One woman, who is moving out of a home in Tigard, said she underwent a polygraph test and had investigators come to her home with a search warrant within the last week.

She and another friend of Terri Horman said they’re cooperating fully with detectives since they have nothing to hide.

Both said they feel they’ve been dragged into the investigation by simply being supportive of Terri and doing things like visiting her at her home.

But both said they are stepping away from the situation as much as they can because it’s simply not something they want to be connected with anymore.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html

Can't say I blame them, what a mess
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

I applaud the person for taking the five hours to ''step up to plate'' and cooperate --

Don't blame them one bit as long as they're still open to helping LE about the case.

Sounds like what I would do. If I had a friend whose child went missing I'd be there for them, but once it became apparent to me that the friend isn't being forthcoming, time to step away from the situation. I've distanced myself from people for far less drama than this!

Has DS lawyered up yet? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Thought I had read somewhere that she had, not sure tho
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    I applaud the person for taking the five hours to ''step up to plate'' and cooperate --
    Absolutely.
    This friend is doing what real friends should do.
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Makes you think that person is the one who let LE know about DeDe saying don't cooperate. Also may suggest that DeDe is not cooperating because she is directly involved somehow and is trying to save her own skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I read that, too - one of the articles about her that were linked from here...

I looked and I can't find it, I did see it talked about in comments sections but not MSM. I'll keep looking.

We're aware that three homes were searched, and we have the name of one person who's home was searched. It sounds like the two who are cooperating with LE are not being named.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Well at least some of TH's friends are doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by scotslass View Post
    One woman, who is moving out of a home in Tigard, said she underwent a polygraph test and had investigators come to her home with a search warrant within the last week.

She and another friend of Terri Horman said they’re cooperating fully with detectives since they have nothing to hide.

Both said they feel they’ve been dragged into the investigation by simply being supportive of Terri and doing things like visiting her at her home.

But both said they are stepping away from the situation as much as they can because it’s simply not something they want to be connected with anymore.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html
    Oh look, brain cells and integrity prevail! Good for them for doing the right thing: cooperating! Distancing is not such a bad idea, either. Get on the life raft, don't go down with the sinking ship.

Video on Comcast.net states: Kyron's Stepmom friend eyed-Parents point fingers at Stepmom's friend-suggestion is this friend that was doing landscaping work - disappeared for an 1 hour and 1/2 and nobody knows where she was for those 90 minutes. Authorities are trying to ascertain D.S. timeline.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast