Results 1 to 15 of 48
07-09-2006, 05:23 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
KS - Kansas City - WhtFem 136UFKS, 30-40, Wired Jaws & Healed Skull Fracture, Oct'99
Unidentified White Female
- Located on October 12, 1999 in Kansas City, Wyandotte County, Kansas.
- Skeletal remains
- There is no estimated date of death
- Estimated age: 30 - 40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5" - 5'8"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: The victim had been involved in some sort of traumatic event, possibly from an automobile accident before she died. She had a fractured jaw that was wired together, the fracture was healed and the wiring should have been removed. There was also a healed fracture to the left temple area that was indented, and this should have been noticed by anyone who seen her. The victim's left ribs were fractured, as well.
- Dental: She had extensive dental work, and later in life, had received poor dental care.
The victim was found near Edmonds and Sorter Drive on October 12, 1999 in Kansas City, Kansas. Only the skull and some ribs of this victim were found. </I>
Last edited by CarlK90245; 01-03-2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: updated doe network link
The Following User Says Thank You to anthrobones For This Useful Post:
By PonderingThings in forum 1990's MissingReplies: 92Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:42 PM
By lovebites in forum JonBenet RamseyReplies: 336Last Post: 05-02-2012, 11:07 AM
By Cubby in forum Identified!Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2010, 03:52 PM
By luthersmama in forum JonBenet RamseyReplies: 41Last Post: 09-08-2006, 02:03 PM