1173 users online (156 members and 1017 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TH's friends claim LE "has probable cause to arrest TH"

In this KATU video at ~ 2:15 reporter states one of the friends who underwent a polygraph on Thursday 7/22 says LE told her they already have probable cause to arrest Teri Horman on both MFH and dissapearance of Kyron charges...

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html?tab=video

AND....DA needs more money now, but MCSo not so much.....

AND.....TH spent 9 hours at Barrister Houzes office today.....

Dreams CAN come true

sounds like a heavy shoe dropping to me

I'm thinking LE may have told this friend that they have probable cause to arrest TH to scare her & put pressure on her to cooperate i.e. answer any & all questions & take a poly. It sounds like an LE tactic to me. Looks like it worked, because the friend cooperated fully. MOO
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by sorrell skye View Post
    I'm thinking LE may have told this friend that they have probable cause to arrest TH to scare her & put pressure on her to cooperate i.e. answer any & all questions & take a poly. It sounds like an LE tactic to me. Looks like it worked, because the friend cooperated fully. MOO
    Could it be that they tipped their hand (LE) to put friend at ease that her/his testimony would be appreciated but not critical to the outcome (we know better)

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    I think we're getting there folks. Lotta leaking going on here. Protection of witness identity. Throwing an alleged accomplice under the bus (Dede). Planned Tuesday LE presser. And everything nurseratchett metions above.

It's GJ time! (I hope.)

I really hope the police have enough evidence to force a revelation about Kyron's whereabouts and what happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Could it be that they tipped their hand (LE) to put friend at ease that her/his testimony would be appreciated but not critical to the outcome (we know better)
    Oh, I believe LE told this friend they have probable cause to arrest TH. I have no doubt whatsoever they told her that.

I know of cases where LE has told a suspect they have a witness (when in fact they didn't) in order to get the suspect to confess.

IMO, LE used the "probable cause" claim in order to gain the cooperation of this friend, and it apparently worked because the friend consented to a poly after several hours of being interviewed.

I just doubt the veracity of the claim. MOO
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    I think we're getting there folks. Lotta leaking going on here. Protection of witness identity. Throwing an alleged accomplice under the bus (Dede). Planned Tuesday LE presser. And everything nurseratchett metions above.

It's GJ time! (I hope.)
    I so hope, and honestly, after repeatedly watching the Fireflies song (one of Kyrons favorites) on Youtube over and over while browsing thru pics of Kyron for the last 45 minutes, I need something to hope for.

:beagle-flip:

If it is true, why has she not been arrested yet? If they believe they have enough to arrest/convict her, why wait and give her the opportunity to flee or commit suicide? Unless they no longer believe Kyron is alive and her giving up info leading to his safe return is no longer a possibility.

It sounds like LE is trying to obtain information from the two people who may provide them with clues, leading to evidence. If the third woman, DD S has obtained an attorney and isn't talking, LE might obtain enough evidence to strike a plea deal with DD S, if she was in any way an accomplice or accessory.

At this point in time, LE is not going to arrest and charge anyone unless they have everything lined up and are prepared.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Nine hours at her attorney's office???? ((wish I could have been a fly on that office wall)

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Nine hours at her attorney's office???? ((wish I could have been a fly on that office wall)
    I just would not want to be that attorney.

9 hours is not suggesting it was about something mundane. Maybe someone reported the wrong info, or TH needed to be in the office so as not to be near someone else for that specific day? Or, just going through all those phone, text, computer records and verifying. IDK.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

It would be interesting if we could input from an attorney regarding the ''length'' of her visit - (to say it is unusual is gross understatement) --

Good lord if nine hours is correct I just had a KC deja vu. <shakes it off>

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Good lord if nine hours is correct I just had a KC deja vu. <shakes it off>
    EEwww.. Makes my skin crawl remembering Casey strutting around in daisy duke short shorts, those hideous big ol' white framed sunglasses(which BTW ended up being one the items shown on Target video that Casey had used stolen checks to purchase)... All that and thinking about her with her feet kicked up on Baez's desk, flirting her butt off with him everyday for 8 hour periods of time, being taken and dropped off at Baez's office and then picked up and taken back home everyday by Lee in his black Mustang with the tinted windows....
    BLAAHHH, Her strutting out to the car with that sick little smirk that said"OMG! I'm loving this! I'm like a movie star, I'm sooo HOTT and who cares that my baby's dead.. Caylee who??"

Sorry went on the Casey rampage but Kat brought up some disgusting memories of Casey that I just had to get of my chest..
    Ok now back to Terri's so called friends...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast