813 users online (105 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Husband: Zsa Zsa Gabor in critical condition

LOS ANGELES Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was in critical condition Friday after undergoing hip replacement surgery:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100724/..._zsa_zsa_gabor

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I wish Zsa Zsa a full recovery but her age might be a huge factor in her condition. If she did have a stroke during surgery, she may have some memory loss and more paralysis. I do hope she recovers..

I just have an eerie feeling about this and her Prince ....JMHO

I loved her on Green Acres....I truly hope she fully recovers...

Best wishes to Zsa Zsa. Gentle correction....Eva was on Green Acres, not Zsa Zsa. I believe Zsa Zsa's fame comes from high profile marriages . I really can't remember a memorable acting performance.

i hope she gets better too. her hubby is a nut though, he claimed anna nicole smith's baby was his at one point LOL

get well zsa zsa!!

Quote Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
    Best wishes to Zsa Zsa. Gentle correction....Eva was on Green Acres, not Zsa Zsa. I believe Zsa Zsa's fame comes from high profile marriages . I really can't remember a memorable acting performance.
    Was it Eva??? Thanks Texas for the correction...but I guess triplets can be mixed up....LOL

Get well Zsa Zsa!

Zsa Zsa and her sisters were not triplets, just sisters who greatly resembled each other.

She was a B-list type of actress back in the 50's. As a small child, I can vividly remember seeing her in the film "Moulin Rouge" - the original, made in about 1952. She was oh, so beautiful. As I recall, she sang a song in that film.

That's an excellent film, by the way, that has held up well over the years. Jose Ferrer played Toulouse Lautrec, the French Impressionist painter. I think he may have won an Oscar for his performance.

Unfortunately, the statistics are not good for nonogenerians who break their hips. And a hip replacement is a long and stressful surgery.

Get well Zsa Zsa

Her husband is a real fruitcake....

I loved her sister in Green Acres too.

Two beautiful ladies in their day.

Zsa Zsa is the sister who had the fallout with the Police Officer were she slapped him. He got a juicy settlement on that one. I really find it rather unfair that he got so much money over this. Link below

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-02-...police-officer

Quote Originally Posted by Gozgals View Post
    Get well Zsa Zsa

Her husband is a real fruitcake....

I loved her sister in Green Acres too.

Two beautiful ladies in their day.

Zsa Zsa is the sister who had the fallout with the Police Officer were she slapped him. He got a juicy settlement on that one. I really find it rather unfair that he got so much money over this. Link below

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-02-...police-officer
    how ridiculous - she spent three days in jail and paid him $10 mill.?! I thought out-of-court settlements were meant to avoid publicity and or jail time so why would she bother paying him?

not to mention it's far too much money for the circumstances

get well Zsa Zsa!

Zsa Zsa Gabor Returns to Hospital

Zsa Zsa Gabor's publicist says the actress returned to a Los Angeles hospital because she experienced complications while recuperating from a broken hip.

Publicist John Blanchette says an ambulance took Gabor from her home to an emergency room Friday afternoon.

Blanchette says Gabor's husband told him that the 93-year-old actress is bleeding and in a lot of pain.

He says she was diagnosed with a blood clot and will be treated at the hospital for the next several days.

Gabor broke her hip July 17, had hip-replacement surgery and was sent home from the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center on Wednesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ns-broken-hip/

I send my well wishes to Ms. Gabor. I remember her in Picture Mommy Dead. An excellent movie. I would love to see that movie again. I was very young at the time...it was one of those films that stick with you.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Prayers for her recovery.
    Still, her husband is a friggin' sicko. When he said he was the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child I wanted to vomit. Can't the cops arrest him for something??? Like public nuiscance???

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerSinger View Post
    Prayers for her recovery.
    Still, her husband is a friggin' sicko. When he said he was the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child I wanted to vomit. Can't the cops arrest him for something??? Like public nuiscance???
    Sometimes I wish being an idiot was a crime.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    It was just reported on my local news (WDIV-Detroit) that Ms. Gabor summoned a priest to administer the Last Rites of the Catholic Church. She remains conscious but is in very critical condition.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/entert...27/detail.html
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 08-16-2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Added link

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Zsa Zsa Gabor will not undergo additional surgery and wants to spend her final days at home.
    http://www.comcast.net/articles/ente...MENT-US-GABOR/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast