1223 users online (209 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey's jailhouse account in the red by 41 dollars!

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24368143/detail.html

Anthony's last purchase from the jail's commissary was made on July 11 in the amount of $65.04.
    George Anthony, Casey's father, deposited $100 into his daughter's jail account on June 5. Two days earlier, he deposited $50.
    Casey's mother, Cindy, last made a deposit into the account on May 11 in the amount of $115.

GA must be mad that the defense is investigating him...and where are the "fans" who were funding her? should we chip in? lol.

Awww! Let me grab my check book!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

I wouldn't give her spit if she was on fire! But I would spit on her just because..JMHO

I can't imagine how she spends so much on junk food...even as her family points out how she appears to have gained some weight and to be careful...LMAO how grand it this...pick on her attributes and pull them apart is more hurtful than what she's allegedly done to Caylee...what a prize...this entire family has their prioities azz backwards....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Nah...
    Proud WS N-LIB

she needs shampoo for her extra long hair!

Beware:snark comment!

So...many of us were wondering what happened to the "excess weight" (yeah, like it was soooooooooo much George!) noticed and called out by Daddy Dearest in his caring letter! HA! no $$$$$ for delights will make cole slaw very, very valuable, maybe even a shopping commodity, eh, Casey? How "caring" that Mommy Dearest with the direct pen & ink link to Beloved Caylee can channel messages on already published & paid photos but can't cough up some negotiable US currency. Perhaps she's waiting for a specific date to send some with a barbed noted message, oh say a date in August, with a note "here's my gift to you mommy 'cause you gave me life" BLEECH~

At this rate, the "Anthony JAIL DIET: OC " will be the next money making venture!
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

star444 is offline When an angel crosses YOUR path... Will you notice?
    I wonder why they allow them to get more stuff than they have money to cover? And, I wonder how far in the red they allow them to get?

Maybe it is time for her to get off her princess bum and go do the inmates laundry to payback that negative balance ..... just a thought
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Maybe it is time for her to get off her princess bum and go do the inmates laundry to payback that negative balance ..... just a thought
    What a fabulous idea! CA DID say that KC was like a mama to everybody! (except Caylee! ) Or, if that's not available, maybe she could use her extensive experience as an "event planner" to plan some activities for the inmates!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by star444 View Post
    I wonder why they allow them to get more stuff than they have money to cover? And, I wonder how far in the red they allow them to get?
    It is the Anthony way...

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    http://www.wesh.com/news/24246740/detail.html

In past orders, Anthony has purchased hot peanuts, hot and spicy corn chips and chili with beans.

Awwww, it's nice to know Casey isn't missing out on chili. Remember the fit she threw when she found out everyone had chili on Caylee's third birthday?

Looks like brother Lee doesn't make any donations.

Don't miss the list of items available in the commissary:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24246817/detail.html

Indigents get free things like bras, panties, hemmoroidal ointment, exlax tablets. That's so special. All courtesy of the Florida taxpayers. Nice. Although it appears they do get charged for the indigent items if they received outside funds.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 07-24-2010 at 12:18 PM.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Excellent questions! With KC, I am sure it is a case of her being a professional liar. I'm sure the lady at the counter informed her that she had no money in her account, and KC went into one of her convincing spiels. "What? My parents haven't put the money in yet? Hmmm! My boys just spoke with them and they were sending a couple hundred so I could get ready for my next court appearance. It's probably just delayed or something. I'll just take these things for now and I'll check back tomorrow and see if it hasn't come in." Seems like she gets over on EVERYBODY when she first comes in contact with them. A very convincing liar she is, indeed! JMO

It Was Ancient Aliens!

This is bull $h!t !!! If I go to the store and I don't have any money guess what I dont get to get what I need anyway, she is in jail for goodness sakes, but I guess that doesn't matter, she got her wish she doesn't ever have to work, she doesn't have to be a mommy, and she can still spend money that she doesn't have. UGGG, I really dont like her.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

The jail charges $1.50 per day to her account.... and it goes into the red because of this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast